PDA

View Full Version : question: can anyone see chuck paying wandy off???

MR_president
10-19-2007, 12:45 AM
well we all know chuck has lost 2 in a row, if he looses this one his career is over IMO!! If i were him id offer wandy 3 mill to loose( that kind of stuff goes on all the time!maybe not in the UFC but its something like a good business move for chuck)!! I think chuck would make the money back in the long run....just a thought hope i didnt offend anyone. I think chuck will loose via knock out by the AX murder

Noob
10-19-2007, 12:46 AM
Awful thread. Moved to Noob Jack.

MR_president
10-19-2007, 12:49 AM
thats fine...its just a thought its a foum for disscusion! this stuff happens all the time!! why not here>? I wouldnt want it to but its possible!

Noob
10-19-2007, 12:53 AM
thats fine...its just a thought its a foum for disscusion! this stuff happens all the time!! why not here>? I wouldnt want it to but its possible!

It is a forum for discussion, but it's not Sherdog. There are limits.

uvsc22
10-19-2007, 12:56 AM
Dumb Thread

Submissionist
10-19-2007, 01:00 AM
well we all know chuck has lost 2 in a row, if he looses this one his career is over IMO!! If i were him id offer wandy 3 mill to loose( that kind of stuff goes on all the time!maybe not in the UFC but its something like a good business move for chuck)!! I think chuck would make the money back in the long run....just a thought hope i didnt offend anyone. I think chuck will loose via knock out by the AX murder

All other issues/ consequences aside, Wandy has a lot of pride, not to mention it would be career suicide if the media/ fans found out.

Also Wandy can earn as much by beating Chuck with base pay and PPV cut. Agree with noob, this is a bad thread.

ghosttown
10-19-2007, 01:14 AM
No. They are both coming off 2 losses and it would be too deadly for Wandy's career. He destroyed the current champ 2x by KO's and if he beats Chuck by KO i see a title shot in the very near future. He would make more money in the long run with a win over Chuck and a win over Rampage along with the belt. On top of that I don't think Chuck is shady like that and a worked fight or a dive being exposed is too risky at this height of popularity of MMA, especially in probably the most anticipated match in MMA history.

Legend
10-19-2007, 01:29 AM
Gay

Steel
10-19-2007, 01:30 AM
Since I didn't actually see Noob officially do it, I'll officially administer you a warning for an immature post that does not belong here or in any of our forums.

Please don't do that again.

MMAhole
10-19-2007, 01:56 AM
How did this thread get on the front page? Just because it is recent?

Worst...thread...ever!

Steel
10-19-2007, 02:42 AM
How did this thread get on the front page? Just because it is recent?

Worst...thread...ever!

Believe me..I'm tempted to delete the thread but it makes for a perfect example of what NOT to post. Kind of like Highlights Kids Magazine with Goofus & Gallant back in the day.

Plus I kinda want to see what Clint or Sundance post in response.

Dork8503
10-19-2007, 02:51 AM
is it ok to call some one a name now lol

Caligula
10-19-2007, 02:52 AM
This is dumb. It's a stupid thought. Who let Don King into the forum?

Noob
10-19-2007, 02:53 AM
is it ok to call some one a name now lol

Lol, I wouldn't mind. This guy earned a number of names with this work of genius.

Gurry
10-19-2007, 03:22 AM
im glad we hae this noob jack city, good on ya noob

dbader08
10-19-2007, 03:51 AM
3 million dollars is alot of money for chuck....plus...havent we found out by now that this sport isnt scripted? lol

Gmunit
10-19-2007, 04:09 AM
Awful thread. Moved to Noob Jack.

Closed. IMO