PDA

View Full Version : Dan Severn gay??? Funny Story

jrube
10-19-2007, 11:09 PM
Ok I know I am going to get some heat for this, but here it goes...

One of my technicians is a HUGE pro wrestling fan... And I mean HUGE fan, he goes to wrestle mania every dang year... so at any rate, he was telling me this story about the time he met Dan Severn at an Indy/NWA wrestling event that he got to help work at, a big charity event thing...

Well he said that he was staying at the same hotel as some of the wrestlers, and happened to meet Dan Severn before the show, which at the time he said was pretty cool. so to make a long story short, after the show, he stayed behind to meet some more wrestlers, and ended up sharing a cab with his friend and Dan Severn. When they get to the hotel, he said Severn was super cool, bought a round of beers at the bar, and talked with them for quite a while. When it was time to hit the hay... oh fur burger mustache man Dan Severn asked him if he wanted a night cap in his ROOM!!! My tech said he was like OHHH SHIT NO! and made his way outa there quickly.

Now I have known my tech for quite a while, and he is a cool, goofy, but a cool guy, loves watching MMA, BEER, FOOTBALL, the whole 9 yards, and a story like this I don't see him making up, since he never said anything crazy like that before...

So there it is... Dan "The Beast" Severn just my be a flute player... and what a big let down too, he was awesome in MMA, but does kinda look like a bigger version of the singer for the band Queen....

Oh well.. I can only hope it was a misunderstanding, and he was just REALLY friendly and wanted to show my tech his pretty wall paper in his room... Sheesh!

God please dont let this be true!!!

blah
10-19-2007, 11:18 PM
i can understand what you're feeling...oh wait no i can't. i know where you're coming from though. he may be gay, he may not be. maybe he's just really friendly. it shouldn't make a huge difference though. should it?

Warchief
10-20-2007, 12:19 AM
OMG! Another gay thread. :confusedsmilie:

Brutus
10-20-2007, 02:46 AM
ehhh depends on what he meant me a "night cap" i guess. this is all spec untill we get some proof. good luck w/ making anyone beleive you.

i can understand what you're feeling...oh wait no i can't. i know where you're coming from though. he may be gay, he may not be. maybe he's just really friendly. it shouldn't make a huge difference though. should it?

i got Blah's back on this one.

Noob
10-20-2007, 02:54 AM
OMG! Another gay thread. :confusedsmilie:

Lol, Warchief likes the gay threads. They make him comfortable.

Dork8503
10-20-2007, 03:16 AM

seems like they make him about as comfortable as a 90lbs blonde guy taking his first shower in prison

Palma
10-20-2007, 03:21 AM
seems like they make him about as comfortable as a 90lbs blonde guy taking his first shower in prison

Dude! lol... Warchiefs from a 4th world where homosexuality was too kinky for the devil... And the Punisher kills all the gays!

Dork8503
10-20-2007, 03:23 AM
Dude! lol... Warchiefs from a 4th world where homosexuality was too kinky for the devil... And the Punisher kills all the gays!

LOL

I guess Warchief wouldnt like a prison shower then.

Palma
10-20-2007, 03:33 AM
LOL

I guess Warchief wouldnt like a prison shower then.

Lol, not with you!

Ubermensch
10-20-2007, 03:35 AM

One of my technicians is a HUGE pro wrestling fan... And I mean HUGE fan, he goes to wrestle mania every dang year... so at any rate, he was telling me this story about the time he met Dan Severn at an Indy/NWA wrestling event that he got to help work at, a big charity event thing...

Well he said that he was staying at the same hotel as some of the wrestlers, and happened to meet Dan Severn before the show, which at the time he said was pretty cool. so to make a long story short, after the show, he stayed behind to meet some more wrestlers, and ended up sharing a cab with his friend and Dan Severn. When they get to the hotel, he said Severn was super cool, bought a round of beers at the bar, and talked with them for quite a while. When it was time to hit the hay... oh fur burger mustache man Dan Severn asked him if he wanted a night cap in his ROOM!!! My tech said he was like OHHH SHIT NO! and made his way outa there quickly.

Now I have known my tech for quite a while, and he is a cool, goofy, but a cool guy, loves watching MMA, BEER, FOOTBALL, the whole 9 yards, and a story like this I don't see him making up, since he never said anything crazy like that before...

So there it is... Dan "The Beast" Severn just my be a flute player... and what a big let down too, he was awesome in MMA, but does kinda look like a bigger version of the singer for the band Queen....

Oh well.. I can only hope it was a misunderstanding, and he was just REALLY friendly and wanted to show my tech his pretty wall paper in his room... Sheesh!

An old Friend of mine named Suse use to train with Dan when he was here in AZ wrestling for ASU back in the day and he has never ever said anything to lead me to believe Dan was gay.

Dork8503
10-20-2007, 03:36 AM
Lol, not with you!

I wouldn't hurt him, we could play slip n slide

Warchief
10-20-2007, 07:20 AM
I think you put it in context. :rtrp:

Im not a gay im a man. :cool2:

P.S. Your avy is so Gay...very, very Gay. :ass::angry4:

And the Punisher kills all the gays!
Exactly, Lol.

Steel
10-20-2007, 07:27 AM

Totally KEWL!

Once...at band camp..my pal Alo..he wasitting next to this teacher's cousin..Raoul..and he looked at me like really weird..and I was like "WOW" ..and then after wards he kissed his girlfriend, but winked at my left nut....

And *HE* Liked Dan Severn too!

:angrrry:

I really hate these fucking threads. Gay straight whatever the guy would fucking kill any one if us posting in this thread which is what really matters.

Warchief
10-20-2007, 07:40 AM
Why can someone think this guy is gay?

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/warchief2007/photo5.jpg
Dan "The Gay" Severn? :huh:

Clint
10-20-2007, 09:54 AM
lol shit he could have just as easily meant do ya wanna go do some drugs in my room. maybe Severn likes the coke. Either way who cares.

Warchief
10-20-2007, 10:48 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w169/warchief2007/dq3whf.jpg

:lock: :clapping:

Noob
10-20-2007, 11:36 AM
P.S. Your avy is so Gay...very, very Gay. :ass::angry4:

Exactly, Lol.

My av is gay? Now that's just blasphemy. You're just jealous you didn't think of it first. :angry4: