PDA

View Full Version : What about Andre Arlovski?!?

form-guy
10-21-2007, 07:18 AM
On the UFC website where they talk about the signing of Brock Lesnar they mention the fighters currently in the Heavyweight division but they don't make any mention of Andre Arlovski;

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=8334

Lesnar’s signing to the UFC bolsters a talent-rich heavyweight division that includes former PRIDE heavyweight champion Antonio Rodrigo ‘Minotauro’ Nogueira, Cheick Kongo, former two-time UFC heavyweight champion Tim Sylvia, Brandon Vera, Gabriel Gonzaga, Mirko Cro Cop, Fabricio Werdum and Heath Herring.

What's do you guys think is going on with that?

Steel
10-21-2007, 07:32 AM
I know..it's kind of sad...AA doesn't deserve to get lost in the shuffle as he helped build the UFC.

initial_zen
10-21-2007, 08:06 AM
yea its lame. andrei is still one of my favorites. i think he could make a big comeback if he gets it together... perhapes even get the belt seeing as randy left

Clint
10-21-2007, 03:11 PM
He must still be in contract negotiations. It will probably all get worked out in the end, I doubt they will let him go and I doubt he will hold out forever for top money.

southsider
10-21-2007, 09:58 PM
Yeah I wanna see AA vs Vera

bega
10-21-2007, 10:38 PM
He must still be in contract negotiations. It will probably all get worked out in the end, I doubt they will let him go and I doubt he will hold out forever for top money.

Looks like same stuff Dana is pulling every time fighter's contract is up.

Clint
10-21-2007, 11:24 PM
Looks like same stuff Dana is pulling every time fighter's contract is up.
Arlovski is supposedly holding out for a pretty big increase in pay from his old contract while Zuffa is maintaining that AA isn't worth what he is asking after losing 2x to Sylvia and a boring win over Werdum.

kylewyzle2005
10-21-2007, 11:50 PM
i wanna see AA fight any1. im waiting for the pit bull to become champion.

Ramma
10-22-2007, 03:38 AM
I think that was Dana's way of saying.. if AA is going to be up in the air concerning his contract.. we aren't promoting him until he signs.