PDA

View Full Version : Worst team in football?

Mac
10-22-2007, 11:34 AM
Is it the Rams or the Dolphins? At this point I'm saying the Rams are the worst but I want opinions. I believe the Rams have a lot more talent than the Dolphins but injuries have decimated them.

eazye76
10-22-2007, 11:43 AM
Got to go w/ Miami. There three best players as of a week ago all have issues, Chambers is gone, Taylor is said to be pissed off and wanting out, and Ronnie Brown could be out for the season. Not to mention that Trent Green(who they gave up a draft pick for) has probably played his last game.

IMO Miami is the worst right now, but if the Rams lose there next game and fire their coach they could easilly take the bottom spot.

Brutus
10-27-2007, 02:16 PM
i'm definately gonna say the dolphins but my opinion is a bit biased for 2 reasons.

1. Brian leonard is a rb/fb for the rams and he was one of my all time favorite college players. the guy is a pure stud and w/ his success inthe NFL it just makes me think he's a superstar in the making. and i'm from chicago, so that tells you i gotta really like his ability.

2. as a senior in high school many looked to me to be the preverbial "enforcer" most of the time. i really didnt like the responsibilities that came along w/ that title but i had to deal w/ it. at a party one weekend the owner of the house asked me to politely ask one of the guests to leave. i said sure and told him to point me in the direction of the guy. well i get to the guy and he is huge. i ask him to leave and he tears his shirt off and asks me if i want to fight him. i said ok. well long story short, i ended up on the bottom and getting kicked in the head by his friends. i managed to get a punch off and later found out i broke the guys nose. about 3 or 4 years ago i look on the field during a dolphins game and i see the guy. his name is Matt Roth and hes a backup d-end for miami. so my claim to fame is i broke matt roths nose and he plays in theNFL now. This is one of the reasons miami is the worst team in football.