Detroit at Chicago * Chicago
Oakland at Tennessee * Tennesee
Buffalo at NY Jets * NY Jets
Jacksonville at Tampa Bay * Tampa Bay
Houston at San Diego * San Diego
New Orleans at San Francisco * San Fran
Washington at New England * NE
Green Bay at Denver * Green Bay

Those are some good picks. The only thing I'd change is New Orleans over San Francisco and Jacksonville over Tampa Bay.

I hope and pray that today will be the end of NE's undefeated season, even though it is highly unlikely.:angrrry:

eazye76
10-27-2007, 06:20 PM
I hope and pray that today will be the end of NE's undefeated season, even though it is highly unlikely.:angrrry:
Yeah, I don't see the Pats losing to the Skins. I do think they have to worry about getting out of that game healthy. Sean Taylor, Shawn Springs, Laron Landry and company will relish the opportunity to hurt those wide outs. If I was bellichik, I WOULD NOT send any of those guys over the middle or in space. Maroney should be back, Faulk is healthy, and I would give the Skins a heavy dose of the tight ends.

My pics:
Indianapolis at Carolina - Indy
Cleveland at St. Louis - Cleveland
NY Giants at Miami - NY Giants
Philadelphia at Minnesota - Minnesota
Pittsburgh at Cincinnati - Pittsburgh
Detroit at Chicago - Detroit***eazye's upset special***
Oakland at Tennessee * Tennesee
Buffalo at NY Jets - Buffalo
Jacksonville at Tampa Bay - Jacksonville
Houston at San Diego - San Diego
New Orleans at San Francisco - NO
Washington at New England - NE
Green Bay at Denver - Denver

Brandon
10-27-2007, 07:24 PM
I'd bet the farm the Randy is still gonna be sent deep very frequently...and still be successful.

TheBonger
10-27-2007, 08:59 PM
Yeah, I don't see the Pats losing to the Skins. I do think they have to worry about getting out of that game healthy. Sean Taylor, Shawn Springs, Laron Landry and company will relish the opportunity to hurt those wide outs. If I was bellichik, I WOULD NOT send any of those guys over the middle or in space. Maroney should be back, Faulk is healthy, and I would give the Skins a heavy dose of the tight ends.

not a horrible idea but with Watson out the Pats are pretty thin at TE and I dont think you can count on Kyle Brady too win a game for you. IMO the Skins D is by far the toughest challenge for this juggarnaut of an offense, I really think the pats will have too get something out of there running game or it could be a long day. I know I have a bit of a bias but i really believe this week could be the week that NE falls back too earth.

TheDirtySis
10-28-2007, 05:00 AM
not a horrible idea but with Watson out the Pats are pretty thin at TE and I dont think you can count on Kyle Brady too win a game for you. IMO the Skins D is by far the toughest challenge for this juggarnaut of an offense, I really think the pats will have too get something out of there running game or it could be a long day. I know I have a bit of a bias but i really believe this week could be the week that NE falls back too earth.

The Brady you need to worry about is Tom not Kyle

TheBonger
10-28-2007, 05:56 AM
The Brady you need to worry about is Tom not Kyle

well obviously but if you read the post I was responding too he was talking about TE being big for NE and K.Brady is the only TE they got this week. Our D will be geared too stop the medium too deep passes and make them win with the short passes and running game. We shall see what happens, if we had a healty O-line I would like our chances much more but there is definitely a chance.

jcmichaels42
10-28-2007, 12:45 PM
Washington is def. their biggest challenge. The only problem is that a lot of times they're gonna put Moss, Welker and Stallworth all on the field at the same time, and it's tough to be able to stick all three of those guys. Most teams don't have good enough D-backs to stick them.

I say NE takes it, but I don't see them cover the 17 point spread.

EDIT: So much for that prediction....

Brandon
10-28-2007, 09:57 PM
Next week will be their real test.