PDA

View Full Version : FORREST GRIFFIN****needs your help!!!

MR_president
10-29-2007, 04:00 PM
*I can't send you the footage to make it
*I need it by Friday
*If you can set it to the DropKick Murphy's song on my page, that would be cool.

If you can get this done in a day or 2 and mail it to Georgia, please email frankiscool@gmail.com

If you can get footage of Rua, plus as many of my other fights as possible, I would be grateful and make frank send you something cool.

It will be shown on a giant screen at some fights in Atlanta on Friday.

thanks Forrest

BJJ Boy
10-29-2007, 04:57 PM
What?! I have no clue what you want...

Noob
10-29-2007, 05:12 PM
*I need it by Friday
*If you can set it to the DropKick Murphy's song on my page, that would be cool.

If you can get this done in a day or 2 and mail it to Georgia, please email frankiscool@gmail.com

If you can get footage of Rua, plus as many of my other fights as possible, I would be grateful and make frank send you something cool.

thanks Forrest

No offense, but please make more sense.

Dork8503
10-29-2007, 06:20 PM
what the hell are you talking about

Clint
10-29-2007, 06:53 PM
I think Forrest want's a highlight video made of his fights.

Brutus
10-29-2007, 06:53 PM
*I need it by Friday

thanks Forrest'

this post sounds like it was written by Bobby Bouche from the movie "the Waterboy"

"Mamma says that alligators are ornery because the got all those teeth but no toothbrush."

Noob
10-30-2007, 05:07 AM
'

this post sounds like it was written by Bobby Bouche from the movie "the Waterboy"

"Mamma says that alligators are ornery because the got all those teeth but no toothbrush."

Lol. Nice.

2mcgrath
10-30-2007, 10:38 AM
yeah umm ,im not sure i get what your saying.

Noob
10-30-2007, 10:49 AM
Well, how's this for boredom?

I kept looking at this thread, and I couldn't make sense of it. I kept tossing it around in my head, thinking about it, and I figured 'what if it's legit?' On the 100-1 odds that this guy actually found a post from Forrest Griffin somewhere, and posted it here.

So I went to Forrest's Myspace. Nothing. Went to his website. Also nothing. Checked out his forums. Nothing again.

I was actually bored enough that I made a highlight video anyway. Just for something to do, figuring if nothing else I had a cool video. And if it turned out to be true, then cool. I get my video shown at some MMA event in Georgia.

I made the video, and I email Frankiscool. I think absolutely nothing of it, and continue on about my night. I check my email offhandedly about 3 hours later, and I actually have a response from this guy. He says he likes the video, wants to use it, and with my permission might even put it on his website and myspace page in addition to using it at the event this weekend.

But there's a catch. Because there's always a catch. He needs it on a DVD and mailed to him by Friday. Which ordinarily might not be such a chore, except that I'm in Europe, and it's about 5pm here. So Tuesday is gone for me, and I just can't rationalize spending whatever it would cost to mail something overnight from Europe to Georgia.

So, just thought I'd share the tale. Weird world we live in.

ChuckBooty
10-30-2007, 10:56 AM
I was just about to offer to burn it to DVD for you and mail it to the guy and got to thinking....this "frank is cool" guy can burn it to DVD just as easily as I could. Something is fishy about this....if it's not legit you and I (or whoever burns it to DVD) can potentially get sued by Zuffa since it's all copywritten material.

You should get some kind of phone number or something....

Noob
10-30-2007, 11:09 AM
I was just about to offer to burn it to DVD for you and mail it to the guy and got to thinking....this "frank is cool" guy can burn it to DVD just as easily as I could. Something is fishy about this....if it's not legit you and I (or whoever burns it to DVD) can potentially get sued by Zuffa since it's all copywritten material.

You should get some kind of phone number or something....

Well I'm certainly not mailing it. Not really because I'm overwhelmed with fear of being attacked for copyright infringement as because I'm too poor to afford the postage, lol.

Eh, we'll see. I offered to email it to him.

ChuckBooty
10-30-2007, 11:27 AM
Well I'm certainly not mailing it. Not really because I'm overwhelmed with fear of being attacked for copyright infringement as because I'm too poor to afford the postage, lol.

Eh, we'll see. I offered to email it to him.

Cool...well, let us know what happens. It still seems strange....I'd think that Forrest would be able to hire a professional to do it instead of having people download Internet clips and string them together.:headscratch:

Steel
10-30-2007, 12:08 PM
Well, how's this for boredom?

I kept looking at this thread, and I couldn't make sense of it. I kept tossing it around in my head, thinking about it, and I figured 'what if it's legit?' On the 100-1 odds that this guy actually found a post from Forrest Griffin somewhere, and posted it here.

So I went to Forrest's Myspace. Nothing. Went to his website. Also nothing. Checked out his forums. Nothing again.

I was actually bored enough that I made a highlight video anyway. Just for something to do, figuring if nothing else I had a cool video. And if it turned out to be true, then cool. I get my video shown at some MMA event in Georgia.

I made the video, and I email Frankiscool. I think absolutely nothing of it, and continue on about my night. I check my email offhandedly about 3 hours later, and I actually have a response from this guy. He says he likes the video, wants to use it, and with my permission might even put it on his website and myspace page in addition to using it at the event this weekend.

But there's a catch. Because there's always a catch. He needs it on a DVD and mailed to him by Friday. Which ordinarily might not be such a chore, except that I'm in Europe, and it's about 5pm here. So Tuesday is gone for me, and I just can't rationalize spending whatever it would cost to mail something overnight from Europe to Georgia.

So, just thought I'd share the tale. Weird world we live in.

Noob...did you bang that hottie roomate yet? I am concerned for you.

Gmunit
10-30-2007, 01:41 PM
at the next PPV, Forrest will be thanking Frankiscool for the greatest HL EVA!!!

Jon-E-Law
10-30-2007, 03:12 PM
i would think that this frank is col guy would be able to burn it as well as anyone and why would forest ask randoms to make it wouldnt he just ask his own i.t;. guy???????????????

Dork8503
10-30-2007, 07:54 PM
i didnt know what the guy was talking about at first. then reading noobs post i learned what this hole madness was about. The Bobby Bouche thread.

2mcgrath
10-30-2007, 08:13 PM
no way in hell i would burn a dvd of it, and send it there.you would be in court a couple weeks later im sure lol.

just doesnt make sense why someone couldnt burn it theirselfs