PDA

View Full Version : The Official 'Where Do You Train?' Thread

Noob
11-05-2007, 01:30 PM
Was curious as to where everyone trains. I figured there's a chance a few of us train near each other, or train at a top-level school. Just be interesting to see where everyone is at.

Post on.

ScottS
11-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Nashville MMA

kaiz77
11-05-2007, 08:39 PM
My basement........lol.....in Monroe, MI

I'm pretty much all self taught everyday of the week....
When I have extra time to travel or before matches......I train with Detroit MMA in Ypsilanti, MI...

Check out my set up......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee222/kaiz77/workoutroom.jpg

ufobydeath
11-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Frontier MMA in Malmö, Sweden

Noob
11-05-2007, 10:14 PM
My basement........lol.....in Monroe, MI

I'm pretty much all self taught everyday of the week....
When I have extra time to travel or before matches......I train with Detroit MMA in Ypsilanti, MI...

Check out my set up......

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee222/kaiz77/workoutroom.jpg

Lol, that's acually not bad. How much did you pay for the mats?

Oh, and why the bucket in the middle of the floor? Unfortunate leak?

ozzy2525
11-05-2007, 10:34 PM
Jungle Gym MMA or BJJ under Justin "Chim Chim" Garcia in the Bronx,NY

kaiz77
11-05-2007, 10:38 PM
I actually made the mat........and saved a ton of money!!......
base layer...puzzle mats...12x10 ft... (ebay)
2nd layer...rebond carpet padding...cut to size.....
final layer.....vinyl gym mat cover....found a fabricating company online to make it custom fit....

total price..... $230 BUCKS!!!!
It's perfect man....prefer it to wrestling mats anyday...not too hard, not too soft.

And as for the bucket.......just wanted to get the infamous puke bucket in there too.....lol

Noob
11-05-2007, 11:07 PM
I actually made the mat........and saved a ton of money!!......
base layer...puzzle mats...12x10 ft... (ebay)
2nd layer...rebond carpet padding...cut to size.....
final layer.....vinyl gym mat cover....found a fabricating company online to make it custom fit....

total price..... $230 BUCKS!!!!
It's perfect man....prefer it to wrestling mats anyday...not too hard, not too soft.

And as for the bucket.......just wanted to get the infamous puke bucket in there too.....lol

That's a damned good setup. I'm planning on moving into a house here in a few months, and have been looking around at mats for the garage. $230 is a good price. Most of the ones I've been looking at are closer to $400 for anything near 10x10.

How did you seal the vinyl cover to the rest of the setup?

Kimuras"R"Us
11-06-2007, 12:40 AM
Steel City Martial Arts in Pittsburgh

Palma
11-06-2007, 02:01 AM
Claudio Franca BJJ in Santa Cruz, San Jose, and Salinas.

NixHex
11-06-2007, 03:02 AM
CinciBJJ... and got a group of buddies that I train with mostly now.

kaiz77
11-06-2007, 04:24 AM
That's a damned good setup. I'm planning on moving into a house here in a few months, and have been looking around at mats for the garage. $230 is a good price. Most of the ones I've been looking at are closer to $400 for anything near 10x10.

How did you seal the vinyl cover to the rest of the setup?

lol....your gonna love this!!......

DUCT TAPE.......lol.....worked perfectly on the cement floor......
Im sure there are other ways too....I just couldnt wait to get it set up...

kaiz77
11-06-2007, 06:40 AM
Hell yeah!!!.....and it comes in a bunch of fancy colors too!!....cant beat that...

bobbysmith
11-06-2007, 07:44 AM
i'm getting dollarmur mats for xmas.....kaiz thats a nice setup bro!

Noob
11-06-2007, 08:29 AM
i'm getting dollarmur mats for xmas.....kaiz thats a nice setup bro!

Those are some good mats. I looked into those, they are very nice quality.

NixHex
11-06-2007, 02:44 PM
I'm in need of some mats myself. I'm thinking about calling the local high schools around here and seeing if they have any mats to donate to a BJJ school intended to keep kids off the street.

Noob
11-06-2007, 02:52 PM
I'm in need of some mats myself. I'm thinking about calling the local high schools around here and seeing if they have any mats to donate to a BJJ school intended to keep kids off the street.

That's actually what I'm planning on doing as well as soon as I get back to the states. Just running around to the local high schools and seeing if their wrestling programs have any mats they want to get rid of.

Just have to clean those bad boys really well before using them.

How's your school coming along by the way? What stage are you in of getting it all together? When do you anticipate the opening being?

NixHex
11-06-2007, 03:00 PM
That's actually what I'm planning on doing as well as soon as I get back to the states. Just running around to the local high schools and seeing if their wrestling programs have any mats they want to get rid of.

Just have to clean those bad boys really well before using them.

How's your school coming along by the way? What stage are you in of getting it all together? When do you anticipate the opening being?
Yeah, it seems like a good idea to me. I'm in a rough neighborhood so everybody always talks about things they can do to get the kids off the streets... I figure BJJ will be a great tool to steer kids away from that shit.

Yeah i'll be cleaning the shit out of everything with that MRSA virus going around. We've had 3 football teams in my area get MRSA in their locker room.

I'm still in the early stages, just got the teachers lined up and trying to figure out promotions and stuff like that. I'm in the process of buying the building right now, so i'm not sure how long that will take (finding an agreeable price, etc) but i'll be wanting to start it up as soon as I get the building. Not sure when i'll be starting the commercial classes, but anybody from MMANews is more than welcomed to come train with us.

Noob
11-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah, it seems like a good idea to me. I'm in a rough neighborhood so everybody always talks about things they can do to get the kids off the streets... I figure BJJ will be a great tool to steer kids away from that shit.

Yeah i'll be cleaning the shit out of everything with that MRSA virus going around. We've had 3 football teams in my area get MRSA in their locker room.

I'm still in the early stages, just got the teachers lined up and trying to figure out promotions and stuff like that. I'm in the process of buying the building right now, so i'm not sure how long that will take (finding an agreeable price, etc) but i'll be wanting to start it up as soon as I get the building. Not sure when i'll be starting the commercial classes, but anybody from MMANews is more than welcomed to come train with us.

Very cool. How many instructors do you have lined up? How long have you been training and what's your rank?

Yeah, I managed to get MRSA about a year ago. It fucking sucks. I have been mercilessly anal about cleaning everything after a workout ever since.

So are you looking to buy a building, or lease one? You going to concentrate mostly on BJJ, or going to have a cross-section of classes?

NixHex
11-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Very cool. How many instructors do you have lined up? How long have you been training and what's your rank?

Yeah, I managed to get MRSA about a year ago. It fucking sucks. I have been mercilessly anal about cleaning everything after a workout ever since.

So are you looking to buy a building, or lease one? You going to concentrate mostly on BJJ, or going to have a cross-section of classes?
I have 1 instructor able to be full time. I've been training for about 5 months (started about 6 months ago but had a shoulder set me back a month), but I train No Gi so I don't really have a rank, but when rolling with ranked students I match up with Blue Belts. I'm wanting to get one of those Hemp Gi's and start training with the Gi.

MRSA ain't no joke, especially after seeing Randleman's lol. My brother almost threw up when I showed him that Randleman pic, he was like I wasn't expecting anything like that.

I'm looking to buy the building, I have a few investors in my Spa and i'll be using the back as a training center. I'm wanting to do a cross-section but I don't want to put in money on somebody training MT or boxing so we'll probably just self teach other aspects for the time being.

Noob
11-06-2007, 03:27 PM
I have 1 instructor able to be full time. I've been training for about 5 months (started about 6 months ago but had a shoulder set me back a month), but I train No Gi so I don't really have a rank, but when rolling with ranked students I match up with Blue Belts. I'm wanting to get one of those Hemp Gi's and start training with the Gi.

MRSA ain't no joke, especially after seeing Randleman's lol. My brother almost threw up when I showed him that Randleman pic, he was like I wasn't expecting anything like that.

I'm looking to buy the building, I have a few investors in my Spa and i'll be using the back as a training center. I'm wanting to do a cross-section but I don't want to put in money on somebody training MT or boxing so we'll probably just self teach other aspects for the time being.

I still haven't gotten a chance to roll in the hemp gi yet. I had it shipped to a friend's house in the US, so I won't even get to see it for a while. What size do you wear though? I have a friend who ordered one about 6 months ago and quit BJJ. If you are about the same size I can see if he wants to get rid of it.

Yes, MRSA sucks. Especially the strains that come out of the hospitals. That stuff is scary.

I have a few very basic striking instructionals, for ulta basic boxing and Muay Thai type stuff. If you need anything like that just let me know. Might not be world class instruction, but could help if you decide to go in that direction.

NixHex
11-06-2007, 03:38 PM
I still haven't gotten a chance to roll in the hemp gi yet. I had it shipped to a friend's house in the US, so I won't even get to see it for a while. What size do you wear though? I have a friend who ordered one about 6 months ago and quit BJJ. If you are about the same size I can see if he wants to get rid of it.

Yes, MRSA sucks. Especially the strains that come out of the hospitals. That stuff is scary.

I have a few very basic striking instructionals, for ulta basic boxing and Muay Thai type stuff. If you need anything like that just let me know. Might not be world class instruction, but could help if you decide to go in that direction.
I'm 5'8 160 lbs and in the process of putting on more lbs. I'd definitely be interested in buying your dude's Gi.

I'm more interested in MT than boxing, I can pretty much be the boxing coach but when it comes to kicks/knees/elbows i'd need instructionals. I got a Police Academy buddy that takes MT, and is going to teach us but i'm not sure how much I trust the Academy's programs.

You ever come to the Cincinnati area?

Noob
11-06-2007, 04:04 PM
I'm 5'8 160 lbs and in the process of putting on more lbs. I'd definitely be interested in buying your dude's Gi.

I'm more interested in MT than boxing, I can pretty much be the boxing coach but when it comes to kicks/knees/elbows i'd need instructionals. I got a Police Academy buddy that takes MT, and is going to teach us but i'm not sure how much I trust the Academy's programs.

You ever come to the Cincinnati area?

That might work out perfectly. My buddy is about 5'8''-5'9'' and about 160 pounds. That should fit perfectly. I'll send him an email and see how much he wants for it. I know he paid $100 with shipping included, so I'm sure he would sent it for less than that.

That's cool. I have a shit-ton of instructionals. More stuff than I will probably ever watch in my lifetime. I have a good amount of boxing, Muay Thai, street boxing, clinch boxing, regular kickboxing, you name it. Just let me know what kind of stuff you're looking for and I will look at what I've got.

One series comes to mind, by a guy named Rodney King (lol, no, not that Rodney King). He runs a school called the 'Crazy Monkey Academy' and specializes in simplified boxing for street and MMA situations. It's very effective for what it is. Easy to learn, easy to teach. No frills, but it has been one of my favorite insructionals. He has a few series, on his basic system, clinch boxing, a few others.

Whenever you're setting your school up, let me know if you need something like that. I can either upload it or burn a DVD and send it to you.

I'm actually not much of anywhere other than Oklahoma for the most part. I'm in Spain now, but will be returning to the states in January. I'm planning on taking my gf with me to UFC 82, which is in Cincinnat if I remember right. So I will probably be in town for a few days. Haven't started planning yet, so I'm not sure exactly when I will be there.

Frasedog
11-06-2007, 04:13 PM
I train at the VT Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy in Williston, VT. Also used to train at Rail City MMA (Tom Murphy's gym) in St. Albans, VT.

Here are some websites:

http://www.bjjusa.com/vt-bjj.asp
http://www.fitnesszonevt.com/page0004.html

NixHex
11-06-2007, 04:13 PM
That might work out perfectly. My buddy is about 5'8''-5'9'' and about 160 pounds. That should fit perfectly. I'll send him an email and see how much he wants for it. I know he paid $100 with shipping included, so I'm sure he would sent it for less than that.

That's cool. I have a shit-ton of instructionals. More stuff than I will probably ever watch in my lifetime. I have a good amount of boxing, Muay Thai, street boxing, clinch boxing, regular kickboxing, you name it. Just let me know what kind of stuff you're looking for and I will look at what I've got.

One series comes to mind, by a guy named Rodney King (lol, no, not that Rodney King). He runs a school called the 'Crazy Monkey Academy' and specializes in simplified boxing for street and MMA situations. It's very effective for what it is. Easy to learn, easy to teach. No frills, but it has been one of my favorite insructionals. He has a few series, on his basic system, clinch boxing, a few others.

Whenever you're setting your school up, let me know if you need something like that. I can either upload it or burn a DVD and send it to you.

I'm actually not much of anywhere other than Oklahoma for the most part. I'm in Spain now, but will be returning to the states in January. I'm planning on taking my gf with me to UFC 82, which is in Cincinnat if I remember right. So I will probably be in town for a few days. Haven't started planning yet, so I'm not sure exactly when I will be there.
Hell yeah, send me a pm when he gets back with ya and we'll exchange info and what not.

The Clinch Boxing thing sounds interesting too, it wouldn't hurt mixing it up with as much info as possible. You can always forget what doesn't work for you lol.

Good lookin out with all this man, you're good people.

You'll have to get hold of me when you come to Cincy... I might get some tickets to that too, what date is that?

NixHex
11-06-2007, 04:15 PM
I train at the VT Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy in Williston, VT. Also used to train at Rail City MMA (Tom Murphy's gym) in St. Albans, VT.

Here are some websites:

http://www.bjjusa.com/vt-bjj.asp
http://www.fitnesszonevt.com/page0004.html
Is the VT for Vale Tudo? I've always been interested in how those classes are taught. Do they teach you headbutts and other NHB tactics?

EDIT: NEVERMIND lol, I just seen that you were from Vermont.

Noob
11-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Hell yeah, send me a pm when he gets back with ya and we'll exchange info and what not.

The Clinch Boxing thing sounds interesting too, it wouldn't hurt mixing it up with as much info as possible. You can always forget what doesn't work for you lol.

Good lookin out with all this man, you're good people.

You'll have to get hold of me when you come to Cincy... I might get some tickets to that too, what date is that?

Sounds good. I'll send him an email and see what he has to say. I'm pretty sure he will want to sell it, as he's not using it and could probably use the money.

For sure. UFC 82 is on March 1, 2008. Rumored to be at the Nationwide Arena, though I'm not sure if that's been confirmed yet.

Just let me know when and if you want those videos. They're easy to put together, so it wouldn't be any trouble to set them up. Just keep me posted.

Good luck with everything. Definitely keep us posted on how it all comes along and how it works out.

NixHex
11-06-2007, 04:26 PM
Sounds good. I'll send him an email and see what he has to say. I'm pretty sure he will want to sell it, as he's not using it and could probably use the money.

For sure. UFC 82 is on March 1, 2008. Rumored to be at the Nationwide Arena, though I'm not sure if that's been confirmed yet.

Just let me know when and if you want those videos. They're easy to put together, so it wouldn't be any trouble to set them up. Just keep me posted.

Good luck with everything. Definitely keep us posted on how it all comes along and how it works out.
Cool.

Cool.

I'll want some for sure, and I will keep you posted. Good lookin out.

Thanks, and i'll definitely keeep you posted.

willieshatner
11-06-2007, 07:07 PM
I train at Baltimore Martial Arts Academy. They teach a lot of different stuff there but starting about 6:30pm every day its all BJJ and vale tudo. They are a Pedro Sauer affiliated school, so all the official BJJ stuff is done through the Pedro Sauer association.

I train BJJ a couple times a week and usually show up and do some vale tudo once a week. I wish I could train BJJ daily but I just can't fit it in the schedule with work and grad school

Noob
11-06-2007, 07:15 PM
I train at Baltimore Martial Arts Academy. They teach a lot of different stuff there but starting about 6:30pm every day its all BJJ and vale tudo. They are a Pedro Sauer affiliated school, so all the official BJJ stuff is done through the Pedro Sauer association.

I train BJJ a couple times a week and usually show up and do some vale tudo once a week. I wish I could train BJJ daily but I just can't fit it in the schedule with work and grad school

Very cool. What are you going to grad school for?

unquiet
11-06-2007, 08:37 PM
Subfighter MMA in Lake Forrest, Orange County.

copedog
11-13-2007, 08:45 PM
The Ohio State University. I dont really train MMA or BJJ, just wrestling right now

willieshatner
11-19-2007, 10:35 PM
Very cool. What are you going to grad school for?

MBA. I hope its worth it!!

AJL416AZ
12-02-2007, 09:35 PM
i train under Gustavo Dantas at Arizona Combat Sports in Tempe, AZ.

TEAM NOVA UNIAO BABY

Warrior Mac
12-03-2007, 07:28 PM
warrior mma newmarket ontario home of the dragons and carlos newton http://warriormac.com/

Noob
12-04-2007, 06:57 PM
MBA. I hope its worth it!!

It will be.

I feel you, I'll be doing post-grad work and it's not the most exciting prospect in the world.

i train under Gustavo Dantas at Arizona Combat Sports in Tempe, AZ.

Gustavo Dantas has one of the best instructional videos ever. I think I actually posted it in the video section. It's one of my favorites in my collection.

methodjg
01-10-2008, 02:59 PM
Rob Gutierrez in Queens, NY

Progressive Martial Arts Academy :: (http://www.pmajkd.com)

mcdev88
01-18-2008, 06:26 AM
i am a little late on this thread, but i train at the weight station a local gym in my town with jeremy harrminson and dirk anderson. google them. both muay thai studs.

we are all learning bjj together, every once in a while clay french (KOTC LW champ) comes and works grappling as well. clay is from my home town.

deeznizzies
01-19-2008, 11:20 AM
i just started training at daegumma (i have some previous training in boxing and wrestling though).. you can find it at daegumma.com though the site is in korean... they are affiliated with the machados and teach machado jj and also mma. the kids here (and i mean 13 to 17) are bad asses!! i had 14 year old boy almost triangle the shit outta me... the older dudes, i can't even fuck with.. they've got some great submission grapplers here.

actually a year ago members from daegumma fought against red devil in a co-promotional event here in korea involving fedor and the korean sambo league. needless to day, red devil mopped the floor with some of our guys but it was still pretty competitive.

lovebuzzkurt
01-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Sometimes i feel like im going to end up regretting this but my friend trains with JJ Machado and I havent made the effort to join up. I havent because im broke as hell, the drive is a bit much (1 hour+), im honestly more interested in learning stand up, and im broke as hell.

On a side note my friend said that before the Hughes V. Penn fight, penn showed up at the gym and rolled with JJ, got taped a bunch of times. Now please don't kill me bandwagon.

POINDEXTER
01-28-2008, 03:03 AM
Anybody training in Manhattan or Brooklyn? I'm thinking about trying Renzo's Academy.

BJJ_GUY
01-30-2008, 12:34 PM
whats up guys new on this i train with team Jorge Gurgel but might be moving to porland if you know of any good schools to train at let me know

gezushe77
02-21-2008, 07:29 PM
Leo Dalla bjj in Falls Church VA

Gdubbs11
02-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Brazillan Impacto Team, Boston MA

booska21
02-25-2008, 06:48 PM
I am a member of the BJJ Revoloution team. I train out of Burlington VT, under 6th degree Carlson Gracie black belt Julio "Foco" Fernandez. Here is the website.

bjjusa.com

ChuckBooty
04-06-2008, 07:27 AM
The Fight Lab The Fight Lab - kickboxing, boxing, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, karate, - temecula, ca. (http://www.thefightlab.net)

PADLOCK
04-22-2008, 06:01 AM
Gracie Barra Under Draculinos instruction in Houston

Beowulf
08-03-2008, 05:35 AM
Unfortunately, all I really have time for is Muy Thai at St Augustine Combat Club, though I do wrestling there every now and then. Also, I try to grapple with the Marines here every now and then (since it's mandatory for them) and also my friends who train in jiu jitsu

Ifightforaliving
08-03-2008, 05:51 AM
well right now I can't train,but in two weeks I will be training in my garage.The BJJ and other mma gyms fucking suck here. I need to move to Tulsa,or back to Philly.

TheKidInside
09-12-2008, 04:16 PM
FFS NYC and the Wat Muay Thai under Phil Nurse

Unreal
09-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Use to be in my college judo team before shoulder surgery, that was about month 1/2 ago and it's gonna be 5 to 7 months before I can go back there.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8387/moto0052qw3.jpg

As you can see it was preety serious, but thank God I don't have to wear that thing no more.

AngryJohnny
09-12-2008, 10:44 PM
Use to be in my college judo team before shoulder surgery, that was about month 1/2 ago and it's gonna be 5 to 7 months before I can go back there.

http://img299.imageshack.us/img299/8387/moto0052qw3.jpg

As you can see it was preety serious, but thank God I don't have to wear that thing no more.

Ouch man! Was that training related?

AngryJohnny
09-12-2008, 10:49 PM
Oh, I've been at Indianapolis BJJ (Northside of town) about 5 months now- run by Greg Eldred (associate of team Caique).

Repenter
09-14-2008, 12:15 AM
i train under tom murphy at rail city mma in st. albans, vermont. i've only been at it for ten months or so now, but i'm really happy with my improvement. officially, it's more of a passtime or hobby for me, but if i pick things up i can see myself competing.

julio 'foca' fernandez runs a school here and hosts an amateur mma night twice a year as well.

greggo
09-17-2008, 06:34 PM
Rebel X MMA in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Unreal
09-17-2008, 08:13 PM
Ouch man! Was that training related?

yep, I went for a double leg TD (morote gari in judo) on a guy who had 30 pounds on me and my shoulder popped. It hurt like a bastard, but at the time the pic was taken I was still under the effects of the anesthesia and I had just smoked so I was chilled ^_^

lilfella84
02-18-2009, 10:34 PM
FCFA Team Hector Munoz Corpus Christi, TX

jakeymadball
04-21-2009, 07:12 PM
I train (sporadically) at Leicester Shootfighters - Leicester Shootfighters Mixed Martial Arts (http://www.leicestershootfighters.co.uk/)

whose alumni include Dan Hardy, Paul Daley, Andre Winner & Jim Wallhead.

I've been going on & off (mostly off!) for years but work keeps interfering.
When I'm not there I train in my garage - bag work, weights, cardio.

camthebeast
05-04-2009, 05:42 PM
I train at Brazos Valley Mixed Martial Arts in College Station, TX

The Erwinator
05-13-2009, 04:23 PM
I train at Louisvile Martial Arts Academy in Louisville, KY. GREAT instruction and a safe fun environment. We are in the Pedro Sauer Association and Pedro is in at least three times a year. Check it out if you're in the area

Repenter
08-12-2009, 10:38 PM
just moved to austin, tx... and have since taken up residence in the relson gracie academy on manchaca.

Smaciman
11-28-2009, 04:16 PM
The Pro-Am Fight Center in Cambridge
PRO-AM Fight Centre (http://pro-amfightcentre.co.uk/)

mma #1 fan
12-11-2009, 10:11 PM
edit by mma#1 fan
wow i am sry i

Palma
12-22-2009, 08:20 AM
McDonald's , Jack in the box and , any bar that has hot chicks to serve me a cold beer
PALMA ripped my ass for this joke so
!!!!!!! To any I have pissed off and or offend (Palma) I am sorry this was a JOKE I don't train and I could have just said that . I did not know it would be so repulsive to make a joke . so may say I was WAY out of line some may so oh come on PALMA grow up it was clear a day it was a joke .
happy holidays to all .

This is the only serious aspect of the forum. I'm going to repeat what I said in my neg comment and tell you again to take your bullshit somewhere else on the forum.

You can act like a fool all you want everywhere else, but not here.

What kind of pussy are you? You send me an apology rep comment, an I'm sorry PM, and then try and call me out?

No shit you don't train... then why the fuck are you even posting in this section?

Palma
you need to go to your BJJ school and read the way they would like for there students to act
1. Always show respect to your instructors, training partners, and fellow human beings. Do not seek to harm fellow students physically (e.g., by cranking a submission harder than necessary to make them tap) or emotionally (i.e., by calling them names or making jokes about hurting them).

just tossing that out there for you .

Yeah... these rules apply to people who put themselves on the line and train with us. It doesn't apply to emo fags who get all distraught over a neg rep on an online forum. Grow the fuck up.

I mean lol, I haven't even logged in for a week and you are still stewing about this?

rivethead
12-22-2009, 03:01 PM
Palma
you need to go to your BJJ school and read the way they would like for there students to act
1. Always show respect to your instructors, training partners, and fellow human beings. Do not seek to harm fellow students physically (e.g., by cranking a submission harder than necessary to make them tap) or emotionally (i.e., by calling them names or making jokes about hurting them).

just tossing that out there for you .

I'm just tossing this out there for you; you might want to go to the Forum Rules/FAQ Stickie and read the way we expect the posters here to act:

Rules
General Forum Behavior
13) No stirring up trouble. If you are trying to start flame wars and disrupting other peoples posting, you will be punished.
14) No fancy colors or sizes for your font. Even if you feel like bright green and neon purple express your personality better, they are annoying to read and ultimately unnecessary.

A Word of Advice
* Asking to be repped will generally get you more negative reps than positive reps. Nobody likes a beggar.
* Making a thread or posting specifically to complain about being Negged will generally result in you losing much more rep

source: MMA News Forums - Announcements in Forum : (http://forums.mmanews.com/announcement.php?a=2)

There are other important parts to the rules, I just posted the ones you've specifically violated with these needless posts.

I do find it unintentionally hilarious that you post telling someone to "read the rules" at a training dojo where you are [I]not even a member, while simultaneously violating several rules in the forum where you are--at least for the time being, unless these posts are any indication of what we can expect from you in the future.

Very simply, get smarter or go away. If you can't do at least one of those those things, I will do one of them for you. Your choice.

rh

Jaydo06
02-12-2010, 12:03 AM
Gracie Barra Alaska: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu & MMA

IraVirus
02-12-2010, 09:00 AM
New Breed Jiu Jitsu Academy. Santa Fe Springs, California.

Clark80
02-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Titan Fighter, London UK. Link is in my sig below

bradlabo
02-17-2010, 02:41 AM
http://api.ning.com/files/FBOwtxAxwaoX72YP-lo0XEZe73Di-GgWqt733US535uPyj6evAoKIQ1aeAotKFTZ8Uw36SzL--y2kCRQ9WsOuYpY4mTN-BPF/puralogofinalsm.jpg

Pura BJJ Hamilton | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Hamilton | Machado jiu jitsu (http://www.purabjj.com/)

TheKidInside
06-30-2010, 05:45 PM
Marcelo Garcia Jiu Jitsu with association to Alliance Jiu Jitsu.

Iron Triangle
08-18-2010, 02:45 AM
MD at my college, when I have the time. I take Jiu-Jitsu classes sporadically, due to school.