PDA

View Full Version : Old School BJJ Video (Gracies from the 50's in Brazil)

Noob
11-06-2007, 09:59 AM
This is super oldschool. Very outdated in some aspects, but an interesting watch nonetheless. The beach scene is hilarious.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ly_FIAAOKmQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ly_FIAAOKmQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

kaiz77
11-06-2007, 03:35 PM
Wow....lol.......The sport has come a long way.....thank God!!...lol

Noob
11-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Wow....lol.......The sport has come a long way.....thank God!!...lol

I love that beach scene.

Big tough guy throw sand in your face and take your girl? Come sign up at our school, then three months later you can break his arm and get your girl back.

Haha. If some guy shoves me and then my girl walks off with him, it's time to get a new girl. Still break his arm, but forget the girl.

NixHex
11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
What and the hell was that guy trying to do at the 6:12 mark? Lol he pulled the guy right into mount.

kaiz77
11-07-2007, 01:04 AM
lol...yeah...thats one bad mamajamma.....

couldn't get away with that advertising today.....they'd be getting sued daily!!

Palma
11-07-2007, 01:29 AM
I love that beach scene.

Big tough guy throw sand in your face and take your girl? Come sign up at our school, then three months later you can break his arm and get your girl back.

Haha. If some guy shoves me and then my girl walks off with him, it's time to get a new girl. Still break his arm, but forget the girl.

Guys kept taking my girls at the beach all the time until I learned Jiu Jitsu...

Noob
11-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Guys kept taking my girls at the beach all the time until I learned Jiu Jitsu...

Haha, so this applied to you then. Did you also use the hip throw into an armbar, then reclaim all of your lost womens?