bigc
08-29-2006, 05:26 PM
cro cop vs. arlovski who would win?

CHUCKtheCHAMP
08-29-2006, 07:10 PM
cro cop i think but it would be a great fight

Kimuras"R"Us
08-29-2006, 08:04 PM
Arlovsky. I think his punches might pack more than Liddell, and his Sambo (which he forgot he could do lately) is ridiculous. I can't wait for him to fight again he's one of my favorites.

generic
08-29-2006, 11:28 PM
Arlovski could knock him out, but I would give a slight edge to Cro Cop. I think he has to much skill for the pit bull to handle. Ko 2nd round kick to the head.
:devil:

hottemperdrican
08-29-2006, 11:32 PM
As much as I hate to say it..........I'm gonna have to go with Cro Cop.
The man is a machine and AA lost to Sylvia twice!

warrior06
08-30-2006, 12:23 AM
Cro Cop FTW

generic
08-30-2006, 02:21 PM
AA should take on Chucky
:devil:

Legend
08-30-2006, 02:29 PM
I would have to say Cro Cop but it could go either way.

matto
08-30-2006, 03:09 PM
could go eaither way. eaither aa by ko or cro cop by head kick ko. but cro cop is horrible on the ground and most people believe that aa is only a standup guy. but he was origionally a ground submission fighter. he won tons of sambo tournaments just like fedor did and he has the potential to submit a lot of people.

krist300
09-16-2006, 07:05 PM
AA vs. Cro-cop? A.A has 3 major weaknessess. One, he cannot take a punch, his fight vs. Sylvia proved that. Two, his kicking isn't half has dangerous as cro-cop. Three, intimidation. He would be seriously intimidated vs Cro-cop. I think most fighters today would be intimidated to fight Cro-cop, given the ass kickings he has doled out to the opposition over the last several years. The only guy who could pose a major/serious threat to him is Fedor.

icemanct
09-16-2006, 08:02 PM
[QUOTE=krist300]AA vs. Cro-cop? A.A has 3 major weaknessess. One, he cannot take a punch, his fight vs. Sylvia proved that. Two, his kicking isn't half has dangerous as cro-cop. Three, intimidation. He would be seriously intimidated vs Cro-cop. I think most fighters today would be intimidated to fight Cro-cop, given the ass kickings he has doled out to the opposition over the last several years. The only guy who could pose a major/serious threat to him is Fedor.[/QUOTe

:lmfao: why would aa be intimidated when he could knock him out.aa isent intimidated of anyone nethier should any other fighter.that was just stupid to say "he would be intimidated does aa look a guy whowould be intimidated of anybody

liddell316
09-16-2006, 08:10 PM
If this thread would have been made five minutes before the OWGP finals I imagine a lot of these opinions would have been very different.

Nonetheless, Cro Cop would win. Arlovski would probably give him a fight, but Cro Cop would most likely catch him with a vicious head kick.

icemanct
09-16-2006, 08:23 PM
If this thread would have been made five minutes before the OWGP finals I imagine a lot of these opinions would have been very different.

Nonetheless, Cro Cop would win. Arlovski would probably give him a fight, but Cro Cop would most likely catch him with a vicious head kick.yeah i would take cro cop,i can see it bein a bad ko delivered to aa

killerinstinct
09-17-2006, 02:57 PM
yeah i would take cro cop,i can see it bein a bad ko delivered to aa
I agree.Crocop would win with a high light reel KO.Arlovski might have some success early on if he came out aggressively ,but Crocop would eventually catch him with that high kick and would be lights out for Arlovski.

ahab
09-17-2006, 04:54 PM
cro cop would win the fight! and cro cop isn't horrible on the ground dickhead :fingersmilie:

AJL416AZ
09-17-2006, 04:56 PM
:lmfao: why would aa be intimidated when he could knock him out.aa isent intimidated of anyone nethier should any other fighter.that was just stupid to say "he would be intimidated does aa look a guy whowould be intimidated of anybody

AA would be intimidated because Cro Cop can utterly destroy him. he was afraid to light up Tim after being KOed the first time, and Cro Cop has definitely knocked out better people then AA.

AA has good kickboxing. Cro Cops is better. he has better hands, better kicks, better head and body movement when throwing strikes. AA is quick with good KO power, and good body movement, but until he learns to throw power like Cro Cop while dodging the counterstrikes, he'll never be as good

AA's submissions skills might be better then Cro Cop, but Cro Cop trains with Werdum now, a BJJ world champion

and the issue of AA's suspect chin. dont say ONLY TIM KO'd HIM.
watch AA vs Datsik to see where this came from. from day 1, he's had a seemingly glass chin

all in all, Cro Cop can't lose this match. not after what we saw at the OWGP.

killerinstinct
09-17-2006, 07:01 PM
AA would be intimidated because Cro Cop can utterly destroy him. he was afraid to light up Tim after being KOed the first time, and Cro Cop has definitely knocked out better people then AA.

AA has good kickboxing. Cro Cops is better. he has better hands, better kicks, better head and body movement when throwing strikes. AA is quick with good KO power, and good body movement, but until he learns to throw power like Cro Cop while dodging the counterstrikes, he'll never be as good

AA's submissions skills might be better then Cro Cop, but Cro Cop trains with Werdum now, a BJJ world champion

and the issue of AA's suspect chin. dont say ONLY TIM KO'd HIM.
watch AA vs Datsik to see where this came from. from day 1, he's had a seemingly glass chin

all in all, Cro Cop can't lose this match. not after what we saw at the OWGP.
Arlovski also got KTFO by Rizzo.

icemanct
09-17-2006, 09:01 PM
Arlovski also got KTFO by Rizzo.ufc 34 buddy long time ago

Afro
09-17-2006, 09:09 PM
ufc 34 buddy long time ago
a chin doesnt improve u either got chin or you dont, AA doesnt have chin