PDA

View Full Version : crippler vs. vs. kos

bigc
08-30-2006, 02:39 AM
chris leben vs. josh koscheck who wins now

Highlander
08-30-2006, 02:41 AM
chris leben vs. josh koscheck who wins now

Koscheck. Unanimous decision. He's worked a lot on his standup and his wrestling ablility is just excellent. Leban's wrestling needs to be worked on.

Kimuras"R"Us
08-30-2006, 02:46 AM
I'd say I have to agree with God. Not only because I think Kos would win, but who am I to tell God he's wrong?

generic
08-30-2006, 06:34 AM
Crippler, in the first round TKO. Kos is way to over hyped. Who the hell has Kos beat to get so much hype? That's right he fought Drew Fickett and lost.
:devil:

hottemperdrican
08-30-2006, 06:35 AM
I have to go with Kos.........He has improved a great deal since TUF!
He could even possible finish Leben off with (TKO / KO, or sub).

LFD
08-30-2006, 07:15 AM
Kos by repeated takedowns resulting in 15 minutes of dry-humping just like on season one. I like Leben's attitude but aside from his last fight I've never really been that impressed by him and don't feel like he's lived up to all the hype.

killerinstinct
08-30-2006, 11:20 PM
Kos beat him last time and would beat him again.I wouldn't want him to win ,but he would.Chris would have a punchers chance ,but would probably get out wrsetled again.

ccl2087
08-31-2006, 06:13 AM
Kos would take the fight to the ground, and I believe he could pull a TKO from strikes, or at least he could GnP his way to a decision

WandAXE
08-31-2006, 08:15 PM
Kos all the way.

ozzy2525
09-01-2006, 09:00 PM
kos lebans overrated

Fatguye
09-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Kos whould try to stand with him at first, then get hit in the face. He would then take Leben down and GnP him for the rest of the fight. Kos wins the decision.

Mr.MMA1769
09-04-2006, 05:19 PM
I say The Cat Smasher would come out and be able to land a few punches but the Kos would take him down and do what he does best.......Lay and Pray. Then in round 2 they would be on the feet again and Then Chris wouldn't want to get taken down again so Randy would tell him to throw some punhes to make Kos Shoot and then send the knee up the middle and that would be the end of that little b*tch Kos. Leban wins 2nd Round KO.
:fingersmilie:

duran
09-04-2006, 07:11 PM
I think the biggest problem with great wrestlers when they start MMA is that they are terrified to get hit in the face. They have dominated and intimidated 99% of opponents during their career, and now have to deal with an unknown and with an opponent who can level the playing field with a punch. It seems like since TUF 1, Kos is not afraid to mix it up. He also has submissions against quality opponents. He sees that Leban has holes in his game and can be hurt. As for Leban, it seems like he hates Kos and anyone who has ever competed in one on one sports knows that can carry you far in a fight. I think they are both great MMA fighters, but Kos has improved his game A LOT since TUF 1 and the one knee by Fickett (always remember, you don't have to be better than your oopnent, you just have to knock him out)! I like Kos in this one in not a great fight, but not a lay and pray snoozer either.