PDA

View Full Version : Raw Is Jerico!!!1

Brutus
11-20-2007, 05:01 AM
for anyone who didnt see tonights RAW, Chris Jerico is back and I'm fucking amped about it. Thoughts anyone?

Steel
11-20-2007, 05:19 AM
He looked so happy to be back. He put on some muscle from when I last ,met him 4 months ago. He is still charismatic and the crowd ate it up.

I hope the face run works. I actually thought of you as I watched it Brutus:)

Brutus
11-20-2007, 05:28 AM
He looked so happy to be back. He put on some muscle from when I last ,met him 4 months ago. He is still charismatic and the crowd ate it up.

I hope the face run works. I actually thought of you as I watched it Brutus:)

lol, thats funny 2 me cause i didnt even think about the av as i was making this thread. toward the end i figured someone would comment on it but i didnt put it together. the real reason i have the av is bcause i love the word assclown. i think its hilarious. i hope he uses it soon.

playuntiltheskyisblack
11-20-2007, 04:00 PM
Sweet!
I never looked in this section before. Pro Wrestling fans? Awesome!
*feels at home*

I won't lie Jericho is by far my favourite wrestler. I nearly pooped my pants when i finally saw him.
It's good to see some real charisma on the mic again.

TriangleChoke
11-20-2007, 09:27 PM
for anyone who didnt see tonights RAW, Chris Jerico is back and I'm fucking amped about it. Thoughts anyone?
I was pretty psyched as well. I caught myself saying his lines right along with him. never, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVER be the same agAIN!

Kimuras"R"Us
11-20-2007, 11:57 PM
I turned off Raw and missed this... and am so pissed I did. I have tickets to the PPV in Pittsburgh on the 16th so him fighting makes me legitamately excited to go.

Anyone know where the vid of his return is?

Brutus
11-21-2007, 12:38 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVuWYmUBWac

here is the link to the vid. it wouldnt embed for me.

Donny77
11-21-2007, 02:13 AM
When iz a kid i loved wrestling.. I dont watch it much now.. But i will say the wwe needs more guys that can work the mic. And chris can somewhat..

Dork8503
11-21-2007, 02:43 AM
i was so happy he came back

Kimuras"R"Us
11-21-2007, 04:58 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVuWYmUBWac

here is the link to the vid. it wouldnt embed for me.

I would rep you but I need to spread it around a bit first.

Thanks assclown.

Brutus
11-21-2007, 05:02 AM
I would rep you but I need to spread it around a bit first.

Thanks assclown.

Dont EVER......EEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR refer to me as an assclown. lol

Dork8503
11-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Dont EVER......EEEEVVVVVVVEEEEEERRRRR refer to me as an assclown. lol

lol, monday was the first time in about 2 months i watched wrestling. Tired of the same shit each week, nothing new ever at all.

I kinda felt when Rock and Austin left WWE just dropped a level, they still don't have anyone like them, Jericho is awesome on the mic an in the ring but i don't think their will ever be another stone cold.

Brutus
11-21-2007, 03:51 PM
lol, monday was the first time in about 2 months i watched wrestling. Tired of the same shit each week, nothing new ever at all.

I kinda felt when Rock and Austin left WWE just dropped a level, they still don't have anyone like them, Jericho is awesome on the mic an in the ring but i don't think their will ever be another stone cold.

stone cold has actually come back recently. he's been a bit of a normal for the past month or so. last week he drove another beer truck to the ring and unleashed some beer baths. it was pretty entertaining.

i know what you mean about same this week in week out tho. its getting a bit more exciting. they given me more reasons than the females to actually watch agAIN!!!!.

BigBanda
11-21-2007, 04:06 PM

Yeah once Austin and Rock left I really stopped watching a lot. Jericho is real entertaining and has some great promos on the mic. Good to see him back shaking things up a bit.

jcmichaels42
11-26-2007, 04:47 AM
Yeah, it definitely gave me a reason to watch Raw on Monday and not just DVR it and fast forward through after watching Monday Night Football.

I'm just hoping that they don't screw this up and they do the right thing with him this time around.

2mcgrath
11-26-2007, 05:05 AM
Yeah once Austin and Rock left I really stopped watching a lot. Jericho is real entertaining and has some great promos on the mic. Good to see him back shaking things up a bit.

same here,just lost interest after they left