PDA

View Full Version : Who will win a Championship first

Donny77
11-21-2007, 02:10 AM
Who will win a Championship first?
Im gonna go with the Jays basically b/c they could have a solid chance next year assuming their pitchers stay healthy, and Wells has a better year.

The Leafs ill be another 60.

The Raps are on the right track, but the east always swithces gears ie, Boston..
and even if the made it to the finals anytime soon look at the west. The advantage theyd have over the jays is that 8 teams make it to the playoffs for each conference in the NBA

eazye76
11-21-2007, 03:48 PM
I said the Raptors. I don't know anything about hockey, and the Jays are in the most unfair, unbalanced division in all of pro sports.

Donny77
11-21-2007, 10:43 PM
I said the Raptors. I don't know anything about hockey, and the Jays are in the most unfair, unbalanced division in all of pro sports.
Yes they are! But i think the Yanks will be on the decline next season, and the Jay should be competitive fora playoff spot.. If they can make it in, they have lethal pitching n a 7 game series.

Howie
11-21-2007, 10:44 PM
jays will always have a hard time with boston and new york in their division. i picked the raptors.

never even considered the leafs lol

Metalhead
11-22-2007, 07:29 PM
Probably Raptors. The leafs are terrible and have been for 40 years. The jays are in the toughest division in baseball. I don't want either to win anything TBH. I'm tired of TSN showing mainly Toronto sports when they should be covering all Canadian teams.

SgtFrenchy
11-23-2007, 01:29 AM
Well being a Boston Bruins fan I'll have to say them. But, to stay with the choices, I also keep track of the Leafs so I'll have to go with them.

kickass32
11-23-2007, 01:54 AM
Well the Leafs will never win again (not in my lifetime anyway, and I hope to have another 50 years or so {touching wood right now} )
I hate basketball and know nothing about it, so I'm going to say the Jays!!

chuteboxechamp
12-04-2007, 08:35 AM
I picked raps, but I hope leafs.