PDA

View Full Version : Nazi crap

ddoggma
11-26-2007, 01:21 AM
WTF is with the swatikas and skinhead shit? This kind of stuff is offensive to people. I dont want to see that shit. Guy looks like a punk. by the way.

Clint
11-26-2007, 01:30 AM
Umm you might want to be a little more specific. What Nazi crap?

2mcgrath
11-26-2007, 02:02 AM
Umm you might want to be a little more specific. What Nazi crap?

i think he might be talking about bullocks sig,thats the only nazi stuff ive seen

ddoggma
11-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. My bad for not knowing its pop culture and a rambling quote. That could meen many differnt things, to alot of people , that have no idea WTF he's trying to project. To a site visitor, it looks like nazi /skinhead/AB crap. Its your site....carry on.

Submissionist
11-26-2007, 02:56 AM
Bullock changes his sig every two seconds. :dry:

Bullock
11-26-2007, 03:07 AM
Go watch the movie.

DW
11-26-2007, 03:19 AM
Go watch the movie.

thats what I was gonna say.

regardless of this forum anyone who hasnt seen that movie should....its quite excellent

Punk Ass
11-26-2007, 04:31 AM
Go watch the movie.I think you should at least put MLK's name as the person who made that quote. When I first read it, I was confused and wondering whether it was the skinhead making that quote to other whites.

Bullock
11-26-2007, 06:57 AM
Good idea

lovebuzzkurt
11-26-2007, 10:13 AM
This is my favorite movie or at least top three and its funny that you put this on cause just earlier this week i was thinking how people probably dont get past the first half of the movie to reach the VERY important point at the end, and just write is off as racist.

But i have to admit that when i first saw the pictured it bothered me, i had a very visceral reaction. Its an inflammatory image and even with my knowledge of the movie i could not stop myself from being repulsed by the picture. I had to step back and remember everything that i had forgotten in a moment of shock. I understand why you have it up (i have to say the one you have now is better than the one where he had just curbed the guy) but you are still, purposefully as it is, making people react strongly either way. And im sure when you put it up you knew that it would be misunderstood and that most people would have a negative opinion of it.

This is not a complaint, since i have always said that the worse thing to happen to our public conscious in the past 30 years is that people feel the need to make sure not to insult some one or offend anyone at anytime, its just insight.

Bullock
11-26-2007, 10:15 AM
I knew a few people who didn't understand/know about the movie would get sandy vaginas.

But it is an excellent movie. I think its a good thing that people talk about it.

Malice
11-26-2007, 06:41 PM
Bullock I love the latest version of the Sig..

I think you should have left quote up though, then the subtlety of the sig+quote combination would be known by those who have seen the movie.

Ubermensch
11-26-2007, 07:59 PM
Exactly:grinsmile3:

He-Man
11-26-2007, 08:53 PM
Go watch the movie.

That curb job was intense......

markzabin
11-27-2007, 01:33 AM
One of the best movies ever made, Edward Norton is the man.

Bite the curb!!!

lovebuzzkurt
11-27-2007, 04:53 AM
awesome new version of the sig

Steel
11-27-2007, 07:11 AM
Hey He-Man..Norton also had Salma...

THAT alone makes him THE MAN.

MONSONBYCHOKE
11-27-2007, 07:23 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. My bad for not knowing its pop culture and a rambling quote. That could meen many differnt things, to alot of people , that have no idea WTF he's trying to project. To a site visitor, it looks like nazi /skinhead/AB crap. Its your site....carry on.
I do not think you have to aplogies for not knowing "Pop Culture" just be a little more open minded. Maybe look into it a bit. Google the quote. Also if your going to say skinheads be more specific if your refering to Neo NAZI SKIN HEADS IS ONE THING. There are many forms of skinheads out there I know much about the scene as well as the culture. I was around it for a long time. I am not talking about Neo Nazi racist bull shit either. Skins were formed from the Rude Boys and the Mods of the 60's. The whole thing came about as a stand out refering to working class. It all started as a subculture In England and then spread all over the Globe. The scene was influenced highly by music, mostley from the Punk and Oi scenes. The word skinhead IS NOT synonmis with NAZI. If anyone would like to discuss this further in a civil way I would love to. Although this could be another topic for another day. Cheers

Clint very nice Avatar by the way,,,Rancid is ok but only their old stuff, Like Roots and Radicals. Also I have a grudge aginst them, they think they work the mohawks better than the Exploited, which is so far from the truth...lol

atj-lucko
11-27-2007, 12:08 PM
Go watch the movie.

Yeah very good movie.

A little know fact the first time director of American History X wanted to be taken off the official credits cause he thought the movie was awful he wanted it be created to Alan Smithee.

From Wikki:
Alan Smithee are pseudonyms used from 1968 to today by Hollywood film directors who wanted to be dissociated from a film for which they no longer wanted credit. It was used when the director could prove to the satisfaction of a panel of members of the Directors Guild of America (DGA) and Association of Motion Picture and Television Producers that the film had been wrested from his or her creative control. The director was also required to keep the reason for the disavowal a secret.

ufobydeath
11-27-2007, 04:35 PM
It's a pretty good movie. Watch it and Romper Stomper (a superior movie by far IMO).

Also as Monsonbychoke said: skinhead does not equal Nazi.

edit: Monson, would rep you man but I've got to spread it around first

Ubermensch
11-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Romper Stomper is WAY better than that.

MONSONBYCHOKE
11-27-2007, 06:16 PM
I would agree

atj-lucko
11-27-2007, 10:43 PM

You know how good Russel Crowe is of a actor, he had me almost convinced to become a nazi..lol

ufobydeath
11-28-2007, 12:20 AM
You know how good Russel Crowe is of a actor, he had me almost convinced to become a nazi..lol

Yeah, too bad he started sucking bad lately :\

Bullock
11-28-2007, 02:24 AM
I like American History X more than Romper Stomper. Just personal preference I guess.

ufobydeath
11-28-2007, 03:05 AM
I like American History X more than Romper Stomper. Just personal preference I guess.

No, it's an alien brain probe ;) You're not alone... most people seem to prefer it. Last explanation I got was that more stuff happened in AHX... can't say that I agree, although it is more dramatic.

NixHex
11-28-2007, 04:30 AM
I prefer Romper Stomper over AHX but just barely. That little nazi getting shot in Stomper was pretty shitty, and those Asians were relentless.

ufobydeath
11-28-2007, 06:08 PM
I prefer Romper Stomper over AHX but just barely. That little nazi getting shot in Stomper was pretty shitty, and those Asians were relentless.

Yeah, an effective way to show that no one's an angel and that both sides are human. One of the reasons that I prefer Romper Stomper

The Deftone
11-28-2007, 06:47 PM
Its amazing how the idea of a nazi has been so distorted over the years. Mostly in america, the original nazi ideas are still more assosiated with the third riech with the people of europe.

Nazis actualy were never against black people as a race which most people simply dont know because of the way nazi have been protraid in recent years... But i can understand of course how a nazi image would offend some people, however we have to remember people have a right to put up a pic if they like and use there own descrestion as to what they feel is offensive, we also have to be carefull not become oversensitive to race because in doing that we become the ones contributing to the original problem.

On a lighter note AMX is a great movie and il have to check out romper stomper...

Ubermensch
11-28-2007, 06:57 PM
Its amazing how the idea of a nazi has been so distorted over the years. Mostly in america, the original nazi ideas are still more assosiated with the third riech with the people of europe.

Nazis actualy were never against black people as a race which most people simply dont know because of the way nazi have been protraid in recent years... But i can understand of course how a nazi image would offend some people, however we have to remember people have a right to put up a pic if they like and use there own descrestion as to what they feel is offensive, we also have to be carefull not become oversensitive to race because in doing that we become the ones contributing to the original problem.

Not true here is some cut and paste ala KrazyKarl style:

The Other Victims: First Person Stories of Non-Jews Persecuted by the Nazis
Ina R. Friedman
c. 1990, Houghton Mifflin (Boston)
ISBN 0-395-50212-8
Though black entertainers were popular in Germany before Hitler came to power, they were boycotted when the Nazis took over. A book entitled Degenerate Music: An Accounting was published in 1938. The cover shows a black musician with a Jewish star on his lapel. Hitler's hatred of blacks extended to black athletes. When Jesse Owens, the American track star, won three gold medals at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, Hitler refused to be present when the medals were awarded.

Though there were relatively few blacks in Germany, Hitler discriminated between black and white prisoners of war. Black soldiers captured during World War II were separated from their units and shot.

Nazi Germany's "problem" with Africans stemmed from the use by the French army during World War I of African soldiers from its colonies. These soldiers stayed in Europe, some occupied Germany and took up residence there, and some fathered mixed-race children with German women. Hitler stated in 1932, before his election, that if he took power, black residents of Germany would either be deported or put in concentration camps.

Once the Nazi regime took power, sterilization was often performed on these children in the name of the preservation of "racial purity." When the Rhineland was remilitarized by the Nazis (its first violation of the Treaty of Versailles), the black population residing there was attacked directly and forcibly sterilized.

As for African-American prisoners of war, they were segregated in POW camps and offered less in terms of provisions, food, etc. Of course, they were already segregated in the American armed forces, but their treatment worsened once taken prisoners. Ironically, black units of the U.S. Armed Forces liberated several concentration camps in Germany.

The final issue is North Africans during the war. The Nazis sought to eliminate the Sephardic Jews living in North African colonies of France, but there is little evidence that deportation of these Jews ever took place. In fact, the wartime Sultan of Morocco, Muhammad V, took measures specifically to protect his Jewish population, which was among the largest in North Africa. Most Sephardic victims of the Holocaust hailed from Southern Europe (Italy and Greece, for instance).

For more information, you will want to find the film Hitler's Forgotten Victims, directed by David Okuefuna and Moise Shewa. It aired originally on Channel Four in England, so you may want to contact them to obtain a copy.

Andrew E. Mathis, Ph.D.

The Deftone
11-29-2007, 01:05 AM
Not true here is some cut and paste ala KrazyKarl style:

The Other Victims: First Person Stories of Non-Jews Persecuted by the Nazis
Ina R. Friedman
c. 1990, Houghton Mifflin (Boston)
ISBN 0-395-50212-8
Though black entertainers were popular in Germany before Hitler came to power, they were boycotted when the Nazis took over. A book entitled Degenerate Music: An Accounting was published in 1938. The cover shows a black musician with a Jewish star on his lapel. Hitler's hatred of blacks extended to black athletes. When Jesse Owens, the American track star, won three gold medals at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, Hitler refused to be present when the medals were awarded.

Though there were relatively few blacks in Germany, Hitler discriminated between black and white prisoners of war. Black soldiers captured during World War II were separated from their units and shot.

Nazi Germany's "problem" with Africans stemmed from the use by the French army during World War I of African soldiers from its colonies. These soldiers stayed in Europe, some occupied Germany and took up residence there, and some fathered mixed-race children with German women. Hitler stated in 1932, before his election, that if he took power, black residents of Germany would either be deported or put in concentration camps.

Once the Nazi regime took power, sterilization was often performed on these children in the name of the preservation of "racial purity." When the Rhineland was remilitarized by the Nazis (its first violation of the Treaty of Versailles), the black population residing there was attacked directly and forcibly sterilized.

As for African-American prisoners of war, they were segregated in POW camps and offered less in terms of provisions, food, etc. Of course, they were already segregated in the American armed forces, but their treatment worsened once taken prisoners. Ironically, black units of the U.S. Armed Forces liberated several concentration camps in Germany.

The final issue is North Africans during the war. The Nazis sought to eliminate the Sephardic Jews living in North African colonies of France, but there is little evidence that deportation of these Jews ever took place. In fact, the wartime Sultan of Morocco, Muhammad V, took measures specifically to protect his Jewish population, which was among the largest in North Africa. Most Sephardic victims of the Holocaust hailed from Southern Europe (Italy and Greece, for instance).

For more information, you will want to find the film Hitler's Forgotten Victims, directed by David Okuefuna and Moise Shewa. It aired originally on Channel Four in England, so you may want to contact them to obtain a copy.

Andrew E. Mathis, Ph.D.

Ok there is so much material there to debate, I dont really want to get into a huge debate about this. First of all you have to remember alot of the history you read can be biast, the winners write the history so to speak.

1. "The Forgotten Holocaust"(original title L'holocauste oublie, by Christian Bernadac) dealt with the extermination of a large number of Gypsies(no blacks were mentioned)

2. The Black population in Germany counted about 200,000 in 1939, many of them being from the former German African colonies;

3. They mostly did not immigrate, because they did not need to, since they were well treated

There was no systematic persecution against Blacks in Germany. Those who held citizenship could vote, and were drafted in the Wehrmacht.

Hans Massaquoi, a Black who had lived during the Third Reich in Germany, claimed to have lived more or less "normal", but to have been harrassed due to his colour by various people(HJ officials etc)

Jesse Owens had claimed to have been better treated in Germany than in his home USA

Hans Joachim Marsaille's "batman" Mathias, was black. He was a POW from a South African reg. but basically lived with the men of JG27. He struck up a great friendship with Marsailles in Africa and was considered "one of the lads" by all in the Geshwader. He was devastated when his friend was killed in the famous flying accident. When JG27 was recalled to the Reich, Mathias opted to go with his friends, back to Germany. I think he stayed there after the war.

Also I've read an interview with a Moroccan man who lived in Germany before and during the war. I don't remember him mentioning anything about predudice towards him.

But stories about black men and women in the Reich are hard to come by

Here are some pitures of black people even in the german army.

http://forum.axishistory.com/files/parade_186.jpg

http://forum.axishistory.com/files/foto38.jpg

http://forum.axishistory.com/files/foto39.jpg