PDA

View Full Version : Mizzou #1

Mac
11-26-2007, 04:34 PM
Holly shit things are fucked up and backwards here in the Lou.

The Cardinals, one of the best organizations in all of baseball, had a horrible year.

The Rams, a perenial playoff team, should start holding open tryouts to fill the void that an ungodly amount of injuries has caused.

The Blues are actually relavent again, although youth will probably hurt us in the end.

And finally, the Mizzou Tigers are the #1 college football team in america. Will it last or will they lose to Oklahoma? I hope not, they really had a chance to put Oklahoma away the first time and made a few mistakes in the 4th quarter. I think they will get it right this time around.

Yeah, it's deffinately a backwards year in St. Louis as far as sports go.

eazye76
11-27-2007, 05:00 PM
I'm pulling for the Tigers, for the sole reason that I hate Ohio state and don't want them to play for the title. As for their chances against Oklahoma - I don't know, from what I've seen from Mizzzou, they have a hell of an offense. The Sooners will probably be real pissed off and fired up, so it should be a good game.

Maniac
11-27-2007, 05:17 PM
I never thought I'd have this conversation. MIZZOU #1!! Awesome.

I've been a die hard Mizzou fan my whole life. Living in KC.....I've grown to HATE KU! The Okies and the national pundants that aren't giving Mizzou the respect they deserve will be in for a shock when my Tigers roll up OU and then head for the BCS Title game.

Wow.....those words in the same sentence....Mizzou & BCS Title game.

leelandk
11-28-2007, 07:16 AM
From a diehard Sooner fan, the game is gonna be decided by OU's Sam Bradford (the Roethlisberger of college football).

Sooners by 14.

Thaistylist
11-29-2007, 07:24 PM
Im going to need Mizzou bball to make the tournament

Maniac
11-29-2007, 10:34 PM
From a diehard Sooner fan, the game is gonna be decided by OU's Sam Bradford (the Roethlisberger of college football).

Sooners by 14.
IF OU wins....it sure as hell won't be by 14.
I say this game is decided by Tony Temple....who didn't even play last time.
If Temple gets going it's ........BOMBS AWAY after that. Good Night. I am soooo amped up for this game. It should be one of the best games of the year FOR SURE!

Edit: Your Hendo sig is sick!!

leelandk
11-30-2007, 06:29 AM
IF OU wins....it sure as hell won't be by 14.
I say this game is decided by Tony Temple....who didn't even play last time.
If Temple gets going it's ........BOMBS AWAY after that. Good Night. I am soooo amped up for this game. It should be one of the best games of the year FOR SURE!

Edit: Your Hendo sig is sick!!

I know I'm biased, but now its OU by 21.

And all credit to Gurry for the sig.

Maniac
11-30-2007, 12:42 PM

Whatever it takes to make yourself feel better. lol....MU via BUZZ~SAW. Poor Okies don't have a clue what they're walking in to.. :sadsong:

Doggage
11-30-2007, 05:28 PM
Holly shit things are fucked up and backwards here in the Lou.

The Cardinals, one of the best organizations in all of baseball, had a horrible year.

The Rams, a perenial playoff team, should start holding open tryouts to fill the void that an ungodly amount of injuries has caused.

The Blues are actually relavent again, although youth will probably hurt us in the end.

And finally, the Mizzou Tigers are the #1 college football team in america. Will it last or will they lose to Oklahoma? I hope not, they really had a chance to put Oklahoma away the first time and made a few mistakes in the 4th quarter. I think they will get it right this time around.

Yeah, it's deffinately a backwards year in St. Louis as far as sports go.

You think Mizz has had a fucked up year, think about my pain here in Ohio. I watched the football and basketball teams make it to the finals only to lose in the National Championship games last year. Also, if you recall, the Cavs made it to their first ever NBA Finals and got swept. Our Arena Football team here in Columbus went to the championship, ArenaBowl XXI, and lost. And of course most recently, the Indians made it to the ALCS only to lose to the Red Sox in the 7th game.

The Buckeye’s still have a shot at the National Championship, the Browns are looking pretty good (even though I’m fairly sure everyone would agree they’re not going to the SuperBowl) and don’t count out the Blue Jackets in the NHL. Pascal LeClaire just got hurt, but he leads the league in shut outs and votes for the goalie all-stars. Nash is tied for 3rd in the league with 16 goals. You never know.

Maniac
12-01-2007, 01:52 AM
You think Mizz has had a fucked up year, think about my pain here in Ohio. I watched the football and basketball teams make it to the finals only to lose in the National Championship games last year. Also, if you recall, the Cavs made it to their first ever NBA Finals and got swept. Our Arena Football team here in Columbus went to the championship, ArenaBowl XXI, and lost. And of course most recently, the Indians made it to the ALCS only to lose to the Red Sox in the 7th game.

The Buckeye’s still have a shot at the National Championship, the Browns are looking pretty good (even though I’m fairly sure everyone would agree they’re not going to the SuperBowl) and don’t count out the Blue Jackets in the NHL. Pascal LeClaire just got hurt, but he leads the league in shut outs and votes for the goalie all-stars. Nash is tied for 3rd in the league with 16 goals. You never know.
I'm not even trying to be sarcastic about this.....I never even put all of those together either. The Indians had to be the worst. I thought they would take it all. I'll give you a sympathy rep, but I'll let you know that you don't know pain until you've lived in KC!!
Royals- Maybe next year (for the past 23 years)
Chiefs- We might make the playoffs

MU- ........HA HA! LOL. just playing. You better hope they lose!!

Mac
12-01-2007, 02:40 AM

Care to sig/av bet that one.

Maniac
12-01-2007, 03:08 AM
Care to sig/av bet that one.
I'll jump on that one as well!!

Edit: I'll even take 7 points.

dbader08
12-01-2007, 09:46 PM
Mizzou by 2 possessions

also don't forget OU had homefield last game

knowone has homefield tonight

spinach
12-02-2007, 05:15 AM
Mizzou by 2 possessions

also don't forget OU had homefield last game

knowone has homefield tonight
:confusedsmilie:

Mac
12-02-2007, 05:31 AM
Fuck, Mizzou is choking so bad. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maniac
12-02-2007, 07:52 AM
Yep.......a completely different team showed up. Gonna have to eat some crow over this one.

leelandk
12-03-2007, 09:30 PM
38 minus 17 equals 21!!!!!

I think this is where I am supposed to say "I told you so."