PDA

View Full Version : lockin of my new ufc weight class thread

AudieMurphy1
08-31-2006, 09:35 PM
i'm appauled by the moderators in ability to see past a little humor in regards to discussing possble new wieght classes, my suggestion is to lighten up. have fun as i'll be talkin mma with my fellow raiders fans else where from now on

Luis Cruz
08-31-2006, 09:38 PM
i'm appauled by the moderators in ability to see past a little humor in regards to discussing possble new wieght classes, my suggestion is to lighten up. have fun as i'll be talkin mma with my fellow raiders fans else where from now on

i thought your thread was about midgets? i think the reason it was locked is mainly because you posted in in mma and we try and keep that free of goofy threads. maybe if you would've put it in the off topic thread it wouldn't have been touched. not sure though, he would have to verify that.

AudieMurphy1
08-31-2006, 09:43 PM
nice, now its been deleted

Luis Cruz
08-31-2006, 09:45 PM
nice, now its been deleted

Sorry, make a new one in the off topic forum if you want, it won't be touched there. It gets tiring and old sorting through all the stuff in the mma forum and putting it in the right place because people don't read the obvious rule thread on the top where it says to post things in the right place.

AudieMurphy1
08-31-2006, 09:46 PM
why even have a general mma forum then

Luis Cruz
08-31-2006, 09:50 PM
why even have a general mma forum then

For actual current mma talk which is enough to keep that forum extremely busy without having a bunch of 'what if' threads.

AudieMurphy1
08-31-2006, 10:21 PM
so people can go around posting douche bag this and idiot that along with multiple chuck sucks thread but i post one new topic that i dont see getting discussed with alittle bit of humor and its my final warning? that bs

Luis Cruz
08-31-2006, 10:30 PM
so people can go around posting douche bag this and idiot that along with multiple chuck sucks thread but i post one new topic that i dont see getting discussed with alittle bit of humor and its my final warning? that bs

I didn't see any final warning? But anyways, like i said before we can't keep up with all the threads even though we try but if it relates to something current we usually leave it be. We work with the things people report to us which is how we get most of the info on the dumbshit happening, if we miss something it's because no one posted it and we didn't read the thread. All i ask is people post stuff where it belongs and read the rules, that's not asking so much. I never seen any problems with you before and i don't remember anyone posting any complaints about you, so you're ok as far as i'm concerned.

Clint
08-31-2006, 10:54 PM
Yeah it was just a warning not to post pointless threads. Off Topic is free reign, post whatever you want there but if we left every joke thread and pointless thread go in the general MMA section, there would be no room for the actual discussions.

AudieMurphy1
08-31-2006, 11:00 PM
despite the midgit joke we where actually discussing wieght divisions we'd like to see in the ufc, like the super heavywieght

Luis Cruz
08-31-2006, 11:43 PM
Like i said start a new one, and if you're discussing other divisions like super heavy in the ufc then i think that can stay in mma.

Boo
09-01-2006, 02:57 AM
despite the midgit joke we where actually discussing wieght divisions we'd like to see in the ufc, like the super heavywieght
I, for one, would like to see you stick around Audie.

SASK_MMA
09-01-2006, 02:58 AM
BAN))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil: ...j/k

AudieMurphy1
09-01-2006, 08:40 PM
alright, i'll stick around, just for the record it was the"this is your last warning" post that ticked me off, i have try'd to be nothing but respectful to this board and its posters and felt that a final warning was a bit out of line for someone who hadn't been posting things in the wrong forums, if it was that big of deal all someone had to say was hey can you edit the post so it looks like a more serious thread, i would have gladly complied, heres to water under the bridge:partysmilie1:

Luis Cruz
09-01-2006, 09:46 PM
alright, i'll stick around, just for the record it was the"this is your last warning" post that ticked me off, i have try'd to be nothing but respectful to this board and its posters and felt that a final warning was a bit out of line for someone who hadn't been posting things in the wrong forums, if it was that big of deal all someone had to say was hey can you edit the post so it looks like a more serious thread, i would have gladly complied, heres to water under the bridge:partysmilie1:

Noted from me and your warner. I guess it was a little much for a first warning for someone that doesn't cause problems here but it the same respect i'm pretty sure it was just an empty threat. Ok all is well now. :thumbsup:

Boo
09-02-2006, 01:24 AM
Cool, see why you were ticked. Like your humor, made me lol: lesner vs tyson, winner gets to stay

Warlock
09-04-2006, 11:25 PM

yeah man, you should stick around. i mean i just started posting today and you were the first person that i got into a convo. with. i felt really welcome to this forum becuz of you. so you cant do that then just leave me man, lol