PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter Replacement

andrew14
09-01-2006, 05:57 AM
After the third episode of the ultimate fighter 4 it said that a fighter could possibly be eliminated which could mean that phil baroni might be the man replaceing him after appearing in a tuf4 video after the nick diaz josh neer pre fight predictions.

LethalStriker
09-01-2006, 06:00 AM
Phil fought in Bushido in June so I don't think so.

manntis818
09-04-2006, 01:42 AM
After the third episode of the ultimate fighter 4 it said that a fighter could possibly be eliminated which could mean that phil baroni might be the man replaceing him after appearing in a tuf4 video after the nick diaz josh neer pre fight predictions.

phil bart because they showed a clip m fighting pete sell

Kewl144
09-04-2006, 03:00 AM
Phil fought in Bushido in June so I don't think so.

I agree. any idea when TUF 4 was filmed? Besides, they already have at least one fighter in each division that they can bring back incase anymore is kicked off the show.

BigJoe111
09-05-2006, 06:19 AM
Really guys I don't think that anyone is gettin gkicked off the show. Dana White has shown in the first season that even though Leben jumped the fence and also broke a door and wasn't kidked off that he will talk with the guy and let him have another chance. My bet is that it was SHOnie who left the grounds and get's in trouble for it.

Kewl144
09-06-2006, 07:47 PM
Really guys I don't think that anyone is gettin gkicked off the show. Dana White has shown in the first season that even though Leben jumped the fence and also broke a door and wasn't kidked off that he will talk with the guy and let him have another chance. My bet is that it was SHOnie who left the grounds and get's in trouble for it.

thats the impression I got from the end of last weeks show. However, the promo for this weeks show has Dana in the house and saying "pack your bags, you're going home". I half expect it to be one of the fighters who has already lost and who doesnt really care about being in the house or on the show anymore.

BigJoe111
09-07-2006, 02:58 AM
thats the impression I got from the end of last weeks show. However, the promo for this weeks show has Dana in the house and saying "pack your bags, you're going home". I half expect it to be one of the fighters who has already lost and who doesnt really care about being in the house or on the show anymore.
Pete Spratt would make sense in that regard. On the last show he was quite upset after his loss and was talking about it not being wrth it. Other then SHonie, Pete Spratt seems emotional enough to just leave. THe reason I say Shonie is that dude is wacky enough to not think about the consequences.

alahyousious
09-07-2006, 03:22 AM
Pete Spratt would make sense in that regard. On the last show he was quite upset after his loss and was talking about it not being wrth it. Other then SHonie, Pete Spratt seems emotional enough to just leave. THe reason I say Shonie is that dude is wacky enough to not think about the consequences.

I do not think it was Shonie. He is wacky but he seems smart enough to know the consequences if he leaves.

Kewl144
09-07-2006, 11:01 PM
the only thing I hope is that they still have a fight tonight. That shit from previous seasons of when a fighter left and there wasnt a fight was annoying. The first season was especially bad with that whole Josh/Leben thing and they spread it out over 2 shows (before Dana finally realizing in this season that no one really cares about the shit that goes on at the house or really with the coaches).