PDA

View Full Version : My First Attempt At A Business...

kaiz77
12-05-2007, 02:01 AM
Check out my Co. fellas....Id appreciate your input as well as any questions or comments....so far people have seemed to take an interest in the shirts....

Fight 4 MMA and submission gear....Could be the first brand trying to actually spread a good meaning....

google "fight 4 christ" or visit http://www.freewebs.com/kaiz77

Thanks guys!!...please contact me...

Ive come to know a lot of you guys...so be completely HONEST!!! ANY info is good info at this point and time....!!!!!!!

Basically I was just thinking of ways to promote something good....and do something for a change...Im a fighter...and I know a lot of other Christians that compete...so it basically started as a little group or team for me and my buddies....

I just joined a new church a couple of months ago and its really just changed my life for the better.....its not your average church service....loud music....exciting...and seeing people that actually want to be there and arent just going through motions you know!?

Our church really focuses on getting out there and doing something good, instead of just letting good things happen to you....so I thought....what the hey....why not...

As far as God and MMA......
Its obviously not a direct correlation, but more of a little statement, or as you said..most importantly IMO...a reminder....

Im not trying to convert anybody or anything...just trying to get the word out that there are some Christian fighters out there...and even if there weren't.....that 9 out of 10 fighters deserve MUCH MUCH more respect then they get due to the bad stereotype out there of being a "fighter".....

If nothing else...I would love to see that stereotype changed!!!

Thanks fellas.....

Kyle Kaiser
God bless and Happy training!!

ScottS
12-05-2007, 07:03 AM
There's a guy at my gym with a crucifiction back piece. He'd probably dig this.

kaiz77
12-05-2007, 07:42 AM
cool man....spread the news....

DirtyDirtBiker
12-05-2007, 10:31 AM
Hey,

I really dig the t-shirt designs, but I would get rid of the 'mma' on the shoulders. (Just my thought :))

Are those pictures of photoshop text over a shirt? Any chance you can take a picture of a real shirt possibly with a person wearing it?

I think what your doing is great, personally I don't believe in religions, but I do believe in doing things that are good. So keep it up :) (Just saying that because I personally wouldn't wear that shirt)

Also, why not buy your own .com and host the site? You can also buy a template for your site for pretty cheap aswell. PM me if you need any help, I'll be more then happy to do it :)

Keep it up man!

ufobydeath
12-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I can see this as working as long as it's about the fighters first and religion second. Otherwise I could see sensitive souls whining about it.
Also, stick to your guns about not trying to convert anyone ;)

Personally I don't think religion and fighting are as separated as you might think (speaking historically and biblically), and I have no idea where those notions came from. Ah well, that's for the Religion-forum

kaiz77
12-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Great comments guys!! Thanks for the feedback.....

Yeah Im not converting anyone.....lol

Just wanted to make it for people that would want it in the first place....

(and I hope to exapnd someday....to a .com er something....but as of now...I dont have ANY sort of budget to work with!!....Im 22...full time student...got engaged in May....work 30 hrs a week....and train 1 1/2 a day.......lol...and now Im tackling this.....sooo.....Im busy..and broke......

and I only make like 2 bucks er so from each order...so Id have to sell a heck of a lot of shirts to make some good profit.........Like I said on the site....Im not doing this to get rich.......more to make a difference and step out of my shell for once....