PDA

View Full Version : Chuck vs. Fedor

toosexi
09-02-2006, 09:16 PM
Who wins?

William Cutting
09-02-2006, 10:02 PM
I think this belongs in MMA 'Dream' Matches but I will say FEDOR.

Personally, the only way that I could see Chuck having a chance would be if he landed that big punch early and followed up untill the ref stopped the fight but I doubt that Fedor would be dumb enough to let that happen. Most likely he would get Chuck down and GNP him to either a TKO or decision victory. Hell he could maybe even sub Liddell.

Just my opinion of course.

welsh_lad_04
09-03-2006, 12:06 AM
Fedor hands down, he is just so powerfull

Punk Ass
09-07-2006, 05:10 AM
Fedor would beat him worse than Rampage did.

Afro
09-07-2006, 05:15 AM
Wanderlei Silva

killerinstinct
09-07-2006, 05:22 AM
Wanderlei Silva
WTF?

I think this would be a very competitive fight.

Afro
09-07-2006, 05:29 AM
WTF?

I think this would be a very competitive fight.
no it wouldnt
like Hustla said Chuck would get dominated worst then Rampage did him.

Punk Ass
09-07-2006, 06:36 AM
no it wouldnt
like Hustla said Chuck would get dominated worst then Rampage did him.

Great minds think alike, here, have a beer :partysmilie1:

kaisq11
09-10-2006, 03:07 AM
Fedor by Decision

killerinstinct
09-10-2006, 03:10 AM
Fedor would have difficulty taking Chuck down and Chuck has the better stand up.I think it would be a close competitive fight.

Afro
09-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Fedor would have NO PROBLEM taking Chuck down

Sambo is not wrestling

Intellectual
09-10-2006, 04:20 AM
Fedor via KO/TKO/Sub

chungt79
09-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Fedor would take him out in seconds.

Chuck is a great fighter but I would like to see him against Rampage in UFC.

Overall, quality of fighters in UFC can't compare to the fighters at Pride. Pride is just much better.

Also, I am I am paying like $40 to watch a UFC event, I expect more quality fights. the fightcards for UFC is just bullshit and it is load of crap IMO.

WandAXE
09-14-2006, 10:43 AM
Oh my God. Fedor would woop Wand and Chucks ass . And Im one of the biggest Wand fans, but Im not in denial Chuck would get his ass handed to him worse than when Rampage and Randy beat him.

ahab
09-18-2006, 12:06 AM
Fedor would have difficulty taking Chuck down and Chuck has the better stand up.I think it would be a close competitive fight.

Chuck has the better stand up haha lol! I respect Chuck very much but Russian killing maschine is....... you know one of the best and Chuck is not

AJL416AZ
09-18-2006, 05:32 AM
Fedor's standup might now lay people out stiff like Chuck, but until i see Chuck take shots from Fujita like Fedor did, and still win the fight convincingly, i dont care. Fedor's standup is cleaner and a lot faster.

Fedor is heavier at fight time then the guys that Chuck has fought, giving him mor ability to get Chuck on the ground.
plus, in a Pride ring, Chuck cannot pop up like in the UFC. no cage to get his back against and slide up. we saw how he gets up when Rampage took him down the first time in the fight, he just pulled side mount and rolled and tried to stand up. he got a few knees to the body for that effort.

regardless however, of the Pride ring or UFC cage
Fedor will smash an undersized counterpuncher

Sklander
09-18-2006, 06:08 AM
Wanderlei Silva
????????????

Chuck and Fedor would have a WAR of all WARS.

Technically speaking Chuck has the stand-up, but there is NO MAN that can match Fedor's RAW POWER.

Fedors Daddy
09-18-2006, 06:11 AM
Fedor could take out Chuck..Wandy..Crocop, and both Nog bro's all at ONCE. He is a GOD!
:bowsucka:

vigorspeed
03-21-2007, 12:46 AM
I'm just trying to think of the ultimate match. I was actually trying to think of anyone who could possibly beat Fedor. I love how on the outside he looks like a 1974 Ford Pinto but he packs a punch with a 2006 Ford Viper V-10. This is what he should do after every guy tries to intimidate him :ass:

Afro
03-21-2007, 12:47 AM
You were trying to think of anyone who could possibly beat Fedor and the answer you came up with was Chuck Liddell????

Noob
03-21-2007, 12:48 AM
This should be in the MMA Dream Matchups thread. Wrong area for General MMA discussions.

SimpleJack
03-21-2007, 12:51 AM
And a dumb question. I'd rather see Rua in there with him.

Afro
03-21-2007, 12:53 AM
I rather see Randleman in there with him again, no offense to Liddell but he simply doesnt match up well with Fedor at all.. not in size, not in talent, and Liddell is closing in on 38.

SimpleJack
03-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Realistically, it may take a heavy-handed LHW to catch him. I just don't think they make cyborgs that weight.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
03-21-2007, 01:00 AM
I rather see Randleman in there with him again, no offense to Liddell but he simply doesnt match up well with Fedor at all.. not in size, not in talent, and Liddell is closing in on 38.

well in size....chuck is 6'2 and fedor is only 6'0...so chuck is taller...
fedor whieghs in usually at about 225 or 230...chuck cuts whieght from about 225 and if he trained properly he could come in at about 220 or soo....making the wheight differance a non factor....ofcourse fedor is a natuaral hw and chuck is a natural lhw but size wise chuck isnt that much smaller than fedor...

and i personally agree with you onthe fact that liddell doesnt match up well with fedor...the only thing chuck has is his sprawl wich i still think fedor would controll...fedor out matches liddell...

and about rua vs fedor....itl be jsut as bad as wandy or liddell....shogun doesnt match well with fedor...the truth is no one does...shogun would be tossed around by fedors power and his striking would be counterd by speed and power...

Afro
03-21-2007, 01:03 AM
well in size....chuck is 6'2 and fedor is only 6'0...so chuck is taller...
fedor whieghs in usually at about 225 or 230...chuck cuts whieght from about 225 and if he trained properly he could come in at about 220 or soo....making the wheight differance a non factor....ofcourse fedor is a natuaral hw and chuck is a natural lhw but size wise chuck isnt that much smaller than fedor...

and i personally agree with you onthe fact that liddell doesnt match up well with fedor...the only thing chuck has is his sprawl wich i still think fedor would controll...fedor out matches liddell...

and about rua vs fedor....itl be jsut as bad as wandy or liddell....shogun doesnt match well with fedor...the truth is no one does...shogun would be tossed around by fedors power and his striking would be counterd by speed and power...
the weight does matter, Chuck cuts down from 230 for a reason.. HW isnt his natural fighting weight he is more comfortable at 205, Fedor is more comfortable at HW it makes a huge difference

Shogun matches up better because he can roll with Fedor, and he has great Muay thai but still he isnt a natural HW

pdxrider
03-21-2007, 01:16 AM
yes i am a noob or troll or a lurker or whatever you want to call it.....but this is a dumb topic, i almost cant believe it.
Fedor easily

CHUCKtheCHAMP
the weight does matter, Chuck cuts down from 230 for a reason.. HW isnt his natural fighting weight he is more comfortable at 205, Fedor is more comfortable at HW it makes a huge difference

Shogun matches up better because he can roll with Fedor, and he has great Muay thai but still he isnt a natural HW

i dont think shogun matches up with fedor any better than liddell does...

shogun has decent takedown d at best which fedor will expose super fast...liddell no matter wat anyone says has the best take down d in the buisness and that is a good tool agaisnt fedor even though i think fedor wil figure that out fast too...i dont think shoguns style of agressive muay thai is suited for a guy like fedor, shogun overwhelms people with his muay thai, fedor will overwhelm his with power and speed...liddell has a better suited striking style for fedor, couter punching with alot of power...on the ground shogun has a advantgae that chuck doesnt and that is shogun has good bjj...over all i dont think either can beat fedor and im nto saying liddell has a better chance im just saying imo liddells style of fighting is better suited for fedor than shoguns...

but they would both loose....

Howie
only a fool would think chuck would beat fedor. a fool

SimpleJack
03-21-2007, 01:17 AM
I didn't say Rua would win, just that I'd rather see it. He'd probably dislocate an arm again. I just think the only LHW who would make it interesting is Rua.

Afro
03-21-2007, 01:21 AM
Chuck counter punches fighters who dont know how to strike, Fedor is not that kind of fighter.. Shogun knows how to deal with fighters that knows how to strike and doesnt block punches with his face like Chuck does

Chuck has the best wrestling takedown D in the business, low and behold Sambo isnt wrestling and Fedor can take him down at will

Shogun would survive much longer on the ground then Chuck would.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
03-21-2007, 01:23 AM
I didn't say Rua would win, just that I'd rather see it. He'd probably dislocate an arm again. I just think the only LHW who would make it interesting is Rua.

i think chuck would make it interesting, i think he could becaue chuck has a great chin and is a good wrestler with great takedown d, and also has alot of power in his punching...i dont think chuck could win but i think hed stay up long enough to throw a few exciting blows and make it a fun watch..

i also think shogun would make it excitting...he'd be jump kicking fedor going crazy til he gets trown to the ground and evevn then shogun is good enough to roll with fedor and make it exciting for a while...

vigorspeed
03-21-2007, 01:24 AM
I just threw Liddell out there because he is still at the top ranking and his ability to draw a crowd. I wanted to hear who on this planet could ACTUALLY beat Fedor??? :devil:

Howie
03-21-2007, 01:25 AM
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

SimpleJack
03-21-2007, 01:25 AM
I agree. I just don't know about Chuck's chin. I haven't seen it tested yet....lol.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
03-21-2007, 01:28 AM
Chuck counter punches fighters who dont know how to strike, Fedor is not that kind of fighter.. Shogun knows how to deal with fighters that knows how to strike and doesnt block punches with his face like Chuck does

Chuck has the best wrestling takedown D in the business, low and behold Sambo isnt wrestling and Fedor can take him down at will

Shogun would survive much longer on the ground then Chuck would.

i know sambo isnt wrestling but chuck can use his wrestling when it comes to fedors body clinches, chuck has a good base and it wont be super easy for fedor to jsut thrown chuck to the ground...and since when dont overeem, vitor and meztger knw how to strike....

and like i said in my post before this i know shogun would survive ont he ground longer...

BigBanda
03-21-2007, 01:29 AM
I agree. I just don't know about Chuck's chin. I haven't seen it tested yet....lol.
Most I can recall seeing Chuck's tested was in Chuck/Rampage 1 and he couldnt knock him out. That's why in Chuck/Rampage 2 the only way I see Rampage winning is by decision or possibly GnP. But I really see Liddell winning this one because I think he can win 3 differnet ways (KO,TKO,dec).

Regarding Fedor vs Liddell.... lol ok? Chuck via flying clothesline off the top of the cage.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
03-21-2007, 01:30 AM

chuck has monster chin....watch his fights with overeem and meztger and rampage he gets tagged alot right on the button and doesnt go out...rampage had to beat him down to get the stoppage becaue chuck would go out...

CHUCKtheCHAMP
03-21-2007, 01:31 AM
Most I can recall seeing Chuck's tested was in Chuck/Rampage 1 and he couldnt knock him out. That's why in Chuck/Rampage 2 the only way I see Rampage winning is by decision or possibly GnP. But I really see Liddell winning this one because I think he can win 3 differnet ways (KO,TKO,dec).

Regarding Fedor vs Liddell.... lol ok? Chuck via flying clothesline off the top of the cage.

lol, maybe he can aplly a gogoplata from the top rope???

jlruthven84
03-21-2007, 01:33 AM
Cro Cop is the only HW out there with real potential to defeat Fedor at this point. He's freakishly strong, lightning quick for a HW, pinpoint accuracy on the strikes, and damn good takedown d.

I just don't know about anyone else.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
03-21-2007, 01:35 AM
Cro Cop is the only HW out there with real potential to defeat Fedor at this point. He's freakishly strong, lightning quick for a HW, pinpoint accuracy on the strikes, and damn good takedown d.

I just don't know about anyone else.

i dont see anyone other than maybe cro cop to beat fedor....

but in all realality when i really think about it, i dont think cc can take fedor...

Howie
03-21-2007, 01:37 AM
Couture tagged chuck pretty good....

Josh Barnett would give fedor a go

tlb1088
03-21-2007, 01:39 AM
Lidell is the most overrated fighter in MMA. Emelianenko is the best of the best . PERIOD!

Howie
03-21-2007, 01:41 AM
i think chuck is over rated to. i use to be a fan but i dunno. i think hes over rated

dar091
03-21-2007, 01:44 AM
i dont think Liddell is overrated by any means, look at all the he has beaten. but if it came down to him fighting Fedor i think Fedor would win the fight, and Liddell would hold his own for awhile but overall Fedor would take it

SimpleJack
03-21-2007, 01:44 AM
Barnett vs. Fedor is interesting. Catch wrestling vs. Sambo. It would almost seem like a mistake for Fedor to go to the ground with him.

Palma
03-21-2007, 01:46 AM
Lidell is the most overrated fighter in MMA. Emelianenko is the best of the best . PERIOD!

How is Chuck the most over rated fighter in MMA?

dar091
03-21-2007, 01:48 AM
if Fedor went to the ground with Barnett i think he would kill him, look wat he did to Nogueira, Fedor kill him

BigBanda
03-21-2007, 01:50 AM
How is Chuck the most over rated fighter in MMA?
Exactly what I want to know? How can someone say Liddell is overrated with his record and the way he has won the majority of his fights. It's plain biased views. I mean I know when to stop but some Liddell fans take it too far. I know that Liddell is a counter striker with KO power with excellent takedown defense. He's not a world class striker. It's the blind/ignorant Chuck fans that prob get others to turn against Liddell but not Liddell himself.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
03-21-2007, 01:51 AM
i think chuck is over rated to. i use to be a fan but i dunno. i think hes over rated

20-3, 4 time defending ufc lhw champ the type of fighter that will fight anyone anytime....i dont see how hes over rated...

SimpleJack
03-21-2007, 01:52 AM
Big difference Barnett- 250 lbs. in the ring, walks at 275+
Nogueira- 231 in ring and out of ring.

Barnett is way stronger and WAY bigger.

SimpleJack
03-21-2007, 01:55 AM
20-3, 4 time defending ufc lhw champ the type of fighter that will fight anyone anytime....i dont see how hes over rated...
I think it comes from the lack of world-class opponents he's had since his loss to Rampage. People wrote off Couture, no one likes Tito, he ruined Babalu, Tiger White sucks, Jeremy Horn is washed up. That's all. People feel that Wanderlei and Shogun are the uncrowned top LHW's. Personally, I think Chuck's rating is half hype and half badass. The UFC has hyped him into this unstoppable monster and he's not at all. He can be beaten and his striking defense has been exposed by both Tito and Randy. That's all.

Palma
03-21-2007, 01:56 AM
Exactly what I want to know? How can someone say Liddell is overrated with his record and the way he has won the majority of his fights. It's plain biased views. I mean I know when to stop but some Liddell fans take it too far. I know that Liddell is a counter striker with KO power with excellent takedown defense. He's not a world class striker. It's the blind/ignorant Chuck fans that prob get others to turn against Liddell but not Liddell himself.

If he said Chuck was just over rated, I probably wouldn't care because he might be...who knows. He might be under rated as well. After he fights Rampage and moves on to better fighters (hopefully) like Hendo, Wandy, Shogun, Crocop, or Fedor then we can finally see how he stacks up against the rest of MMA.

But to say he is the most over rated fighter in MMA when there are fighters like Tito and Diego who really haven't beaten squat is just retarded as usual.

And btw:
Why is this thread in the main forum? There has to be three identical threads in the Dream matches section already.

smoogy
03-21-2007, 02:01 AM
This is in the wrong forum.

tmatwig
03-21-2007, 02:56 AM
this fight will probably never happen, i think it would be a lot better competition than eveybody thinks, chuck has a good chin, good striking, good wrestling , not sure about submissions but i would bet he is good at them too, good counter striking, he has a lot of weapons, fedor has the most weapons in mma but i still would love to watch this fight, there are a lot of chuck haters out there and i dont understand why, he never talks shit and is very humble

Dork8503
03-21-2007, 03:15 AM
chucks not over rated, hes fought who was put in front of them and beat them, i would like him to fight wandy and beat him. Like him to fight Hendo and beat hendo. Heres how i would like to see the rest of chucks career, Fights rampage and wins, i know i know i want rampage to win but if chuck wins that gives us that 3rd fight, after rampage he fights wandy beats wandy, fights hendo beats hendo, fights rampage and loses his title, fights mirko, loses goes back down to light heavy and wins and then goes out on top. if he does that right there he will go out as the best lhw in the world imo

Palma
03-21-2007, 03:31 AM
chucks not over rated, hes fought who was put in front of them and beat them, i would like him to fight wandy and beat him. Like him to fight Hendo and beat hendo. Heres how i would like to see the rest of chucks career, Fights rampage and wins, i know i know i want rampage to win but if chuck wins that gives us that 3rd fight, after rampage he fights wandy beats wandy, fights hendo beats hendo, fights rampage and loses his title, fights mirko, loses goes back down to light heavy and wins and then goes out on top. if he does that right there he will go out as the best lhw in the world imo

You forgot possible the best LHW.

Afro
03-21-2007, 04:37 AM
i know sambo isnt wrestling but chuck can use his wrestling when it comes to fedors body clinches, chuck has a good base and it wont be super easy for fedor to jsut thrown chuck to the ground...and since when dont overeem, vitor and meztger knw how to strike....

and like i said in my post before this i know shogun would survive ont he ground longer...
Since when did he counter strike Overeem? and what makes you think he can use his wrestling to defend a great sambo prac thats much bigger then him?

AJL416AZ
03-21-2007, 06:35 AM
barnett is not in any way 275. nobody loses 30 lbs to get ready for a fight

he has said that between fight, he likes to walk around trimmer than he does at fight time, slightly lighter and more cut with a 6 pack and shit
but his strength and cardio suffers when he does that, so he puts more emphasis on his strength and cardio and lets his overall shape and speed down a little

Krellek
03-21-2007, 11:05 AM
I don't think chuck is overrated, i think he's one of the best in the world, he just hasn't beaten the other top guys, but very well could. as for fedor, he'd have his work cut out for him. anyone can be knocked out, and liddel could hold the power to do just that. he's a beast. it's unlikely, but his wrestling could keep the fight standing, and if in a cage, he could stand up if taken down.

like it was said earlier, he's about the same size as fedor, he's taller, and cuts weight to make 205, Fedor wouldn't just throw him around like some are saying. i think it would be a standup WAR and only the fight fcould tell who wins it. Liddell does have bad defense in striking, but Fedor throws the same kind of wild ass looping punches. Either way, this fight ends in KO

Afro
03-21-2007, 02:50 PM
I don't think chuck is overrated, i think he's one of the best in the world, he just hasn't beaten the other top guys, but very well could. as for fedor, he'd have his work cut out for him. anyone can be knocked out, and liddel could hold the power to do just that. he's a beast. it's unlikely, but his wrestling could keep the fight standing, and if in a cage, he could stand up if taken down.

like it was said earlier, he's about the same size as fedor, he's taller, and cuts weight to make 205, Fedor wouldn't just throw him around like some are saying. i think it would be a standup WAR and only the fight fcould tell who wins it. Liddell does have bad defense in striking, but Fedor throws the same kind of wild ass looping punches. Either way, this fight ends in KO
His wrestlign cant keep the fight standing, Fedor is much stronger and bigger and can take Chuck down at will

as far as the standup game is concerned, I dont think ive seen Fedor throw those overhand punches like Chuck.. Fedor throws straight punches, and ya anyone can be knocked out but Fedor is one of the hardest, and Chuck would have to hit him to knock him out.. he would have to hit someone that Cro-cop who is a much better counter-puncher and striker then Chuck couldnt hit or so much as hurt on the feet.

wrighty52
03-21-2007, 10:07 PM
hahahaha, he would have to hit him, have you ever seen a fight where chuck didnt hit his opponent, especially in the last 3 years, think about it. Think whatever you want but fedors chin would most definately get tested.

nevermore
03-21-2007, 11:58 PM
when the hell did ford start makeing a viper????

vigorspeed
03-22-2007, 01:19 AM
Same time making was spelled the way you spell it (makeing) Dumbass. Stay to the topic :fingersmilie:

Steve88
03-22-2007, 01:47 AM
hahahaha, he would have to hit him, have you ever seen a fight where chuck didnt hit his opponent,

Have you seen a time where chuck has fought a fighter as smart, skilled, dominating, and quick a heavy weight as fedor?

If chuck lands a single shot to fedors face i'd be suprised.

Krellek
03-25-2007, 11:35 AM
His wrestlign cant keep the fight standing, Fedor is much stronger and bigger and can take Chuck down at will

as far as the standup game is concerned, I dont think ive seen Fedor throw those overhand punches like Chuck.. Fedor throws straight punches, and ya anyone can be knocked out but Fedor is one of the hardest, and Chuck would have to hit him to knock him out.. he would have to hit someone that Cro-cop who is a much better counter-puncher and striker then Chuck couldnt hit or so much as hurt on the feet.
as alyays afro, respect for your points, but there are a lot of IF's in this. it's possible that chuck could keep it standing, especially in the cage. although he would have his work cut out for him. And i only think he'd have a good chance in the standup is because even though fedor did beat someone technically better than chuck, he's never faught anyone who fights like chuck. he won't be used to it, and it could throw him off. either way, i would LOVE to see this

SHONIES SPINNING BACKFIST
03-25-2007, 05:43 PM
:blink: Dont you mean Dodge Viper????:blink:
I'm just trying to think of the ultimate match. I was actually trying to think of anyone who could possibly beat Fedor. I love how on the outside he looks like a 1974 Ford Pinto but he packs a punch with a 2006 Ford Viper V-10. This is what he should do after every guy tries to intimidate him :ass:

Afro
03-25-2007, 05:48 PM
as alyays afro, respect for your points, but there are a lot of IF's in this. it's possible that chuck could keep it standing, especially in the cage. although he would have his work cut out for him. And i only think he'd have a good chance in the standup is because even though fedor did beat someone technically better than chuck, he's never faught anyone who fights like chuck. he won't be used to it, and it could throw him off. either way, i would LOVE to see this
He has fought someone that fights like Chuck, Mirko Cro-cop! who counter strikes much better then Chuck does, uses his jab and his right cross, as well as leg kicks with much more power and better technique

and No, Chuck CANNOT keep the fight standing! Chuck has no level of Sambo in his arsenal.. theres no way hes gonna defend takedowns from a brute like Fedor whos using Sambo throws, not double leg takedowns to bring Chuck down.. it just wont happen, Fedor is bigger and Chuck knows no Sambo.

Krellek
03-26-2007, 07:28 AM
He has fought someone that fights like Chuck, Mirko Cro-cop! who counter strikes much better then Chuck does, uses his jab and his right cross, as well as leg kicks with much more power and better technique

and No, Chuck CANNOT keep the fight standing! Chuck has no level of Sambo in his arsenal.. theres no way hes gonna defend takedowns from a brute like Fedor whos using Sambo throws, not double leg takedowns to bring Chuck down.. it just wont happen, Fedor is bigger and Chuck knows no Sambo.
well...uh...damn. i think you got me there. ok fine, i just WANT to see chuck wim this, even though he wouldn't. thanks for killing my dream AF HOLE!:grinsmile1:

AnthonyCarey
03-26-2007, 07:32 AM
Sorry I just can't get past the Ford Viper?

wrighty52
03-26-2007, 12:13 PM
All i know is that chuck is begging to fight fedor, crocop all these guys, and im just hoping that after he whips the shit out of rampage that the ufc gives him his chance. Then I think alot of guys here might have to eat a little crow.

kickbox
03-27-2007, 02:18 AM
i dont think shogun matches up with fedor any better than liddell does...

shogun has decent takedown d at best which fedor will expose super fast...liddell no matter wat anyone says has the best take down d in the buisness and that is a good tool agaisnt fedor even though i think fedor wil figure that out fast too...i dont think shoguns style of agressive muay thai is suited for a guy like fedor, shogun overwhelms people with his muay thai, fedor will overwhelm his with power and speed...liddell has a better suited striking style for fedor, couter punching with alot of power...on the ground shogun has a advantgae that chuck doesnt and that is shogun has good bjj...over all i dont think either can beat fedor and im nto saying liddell has a better chance im just saying imo liddells style of fighting is better suited for fedor than shoguns...

but they would both loose....

okay it just dumb Liddell will lose by whatever Fedor wants Liddell will get outstruck and overwhelmed Liddell has no chance.

CHUCKtheCHAMP
03-27-2007, 03:22 AM
okay it just dumb Liddell will lose by whatever Fedor wants Liddell will get outstruck and overwhelmed Liddell has no chance.

did you not read where i said they would both loose????

jedilost1
03-28-2007, 06:47 AM
Noone is going to beat Fedor for a long time...
as far as Liddel goes, he's a great fighter but i don't know if he can make it passed Rampage..

kickbox
01-18-2008, 09:56 AM
did you not read where i said they would both loose????

sorry just a little pissed off.

kickbox
01-18-2008, 10:07 AM
????????????

Chuck and Fedor would have a WAR of all WARS.

Technically speaking Chuck has the stand-up, but there is NO MAN that can match Fedor's RAW POWER.

Fedor has everything even speed and power.

Submission Fighter
01-19-2008, 06:35 PM
i think fedor will win for many reasons. 1. Chuck wont be able to take Fedor to the ground and if he does, Fedor has better ground. 2. Fedor has a longer reach than Chuck and we have seen how Chuck does with guys who have long reach i.e. Rampage. 3. Fedor is a monster and does not quit