PDA

View Full Version : bas vs. rampage

bigc
09-03-2006, 06:33 AM
bas rutten vs. quinton rampage jackson

killerinstinct
09-03-2006, 06:17 PM
Rampage would win.He's too strong for Bas.Put Bas in there with someone like Tank or Shamrock.Not anyone the likes of Rampage.

Punk Ass
09-07-2006, 04:01 AM
If Rampage stands up with Bas, Bas will beat the hell out of him. And Bas is no joke on the ground either. It all depends on whether Bas is feeling old yet

kaisq11
09-10-2006, 02:07 AM
Bas would win By KO

killerinstinct
09-10-2006, 02:20 AM
Bas's weakness has always been wrestling.Rampage certainly has the skills to take him down and finish the fight.1st round stoppage after a dominating performance by Jackson.

bigc
09-10-2006, 03:20 AM
Bas's weakness has always been wrestling.Rampage certainly has the skills to take him down and finish the fight.1st round stoppage after a dominating performance by Jackson.you are stupid, do you even know who bas rutten is?

killerinstinct
09-10-2006, 04:07 AM
you are stupid, do you even know who bas rutten is?
A great fighter in his day who hasn't faced any competition close to that of Rampage.He fought a bunch of average former UFC fighters and a bunch of Japanese fighters with records like 19-20 and 21-18.Bas is over 40 years old and has only had one fight in 7 years and that was against a pee on nobody wannabe prowrestler.Rampage would win in dominating performance.Jackson would have no difficulties taking Bas down and he'd finish the fight.

Afro
09-10-2006, 04:16 AM
If were talkin Bas in his prime yea he KOs Rampage, now he cant beat Rampage standing or on the ground

Rampage wins this fight on the ground in his prime or not, and I think overall.. I give the slight edge to Rampage cuz he can take a punch and he can take Bas down.

Punk Ass
09-10-2006, 06:17 AM
If were talkin Bas in his prime yea he KOs Rampage, now he cant beat Rampage standing or on the ground

Rampage wins this fight on the ground in his prime or not, and I think overall.. I give the slight edge to Rampage cuz he can take a punch and he can take Bas down.

I could see bas knocking Rampage out though if there standing. For some reason I could see bas kneeing and upercuting and beating the hell out of Rampage to knock him out the way Wand did, only if there standing and only if Bas doesnt feel old yet. Rampage hasn;t been impressive at all as of late, I think that Wand knock out took its toll on him. That happens to many fighters after suffering brutal KOs like he did.

Afro
09-10-2006, 06:22 AM
Bas didnt fight anyone that could test him though he fought some fat pro wrestler lookin dude lol

and ya Rampage hastn been impressive lately but hes still be winning, losing to only the cream of the crop.. im still waitin for him to get back to his ol ways hes real young so it should happen the guy hasnt peaked yet.

Punk Ass
09-10-2006, 06:28 AM
Bas didnt fight anyone that could test him though he fought some fat pro wrestler lookin dude lol

and ya Rampage hastn been impressive lately but hes still be winning, losing to only the cream of the crop.. im still waitin for him to get back to his ol ways hes real young so it should happen the guy hasnt peaked yet.

You may be right about Bas fighting a bunch of Tomato cans but I be damned if he didnt look good while doing it. IDK we will have to see. Like that fight would ever happen, then again it might, there both technically free agents.

j.farrell
09-13-2006, 10:13 PM
rampage used to be my favorite fighter..the chute boxe team took awat his heart..they exposed a major hole in his armor..he cant defend against the knees in the clinch for some reason..bas on the other hand is a very smart fighter..he strikes with accuracy, which in my opion counts for alot more than raw strength if we are talking about striking..i think bas would clinch him and knee him out..