PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Results

Kimuras"R"Us
12-09-2007, 11:44 PM
Hey guys. I had a tournament this morning. Wasn't sure if I was going to do it, my dad had surgery Thursday so i was waiting to make sure everything went well before going... My dad is doing well now so don't worry....

anyway, weighed in at 231 so I fought in the heavyweight class.

First match, ended up fighting a Judo Brown Belt. (They had to rearrange the belt ranks to get people more fights). It didnt' matter though, I almost sleeve and palm choked him unconscious in under a minute.

Second match, not as flashy of an ending. My opponent took my back rather early when I tried a flying armbar to start the match (i was against a guy from my school so I wanted to do something to mess with him.. I'm usually a little less high risk than that). I managed to get out of that, sweep him a couple times and get side a couple times. I won on points 6-4. That was it, nice to get a couple matches in before the holidays.

Sorry though I don't think anyone taped them, just picture Hulk Hogan (me) fighting the kid from Jerry MacGuire and that's pretty accurate.

Noob
12-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Just picture Hulk Hogan (me) fighting the kid from Jerry MacGuire and that's pretty accurate.

Lol. Nice.

kaiz77
12-10-2007, 03:58 AM
nice job bro!!!...keep it up..

ufobydeath
12-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Great job man, congrats!