PDA

View Full Version : dieg vs. bj penn

bigc
09-04-2006, 06:20 PM
diego deserves it i think if bj loses then diego will fight him. if it happened who would win?

bigc
09-04-2006, 06:21 PM
diego deserves it i think if bj loses then diego will fight him. if it happened who would win? supposed to say diego lol

AJL416AZ
09-05-2006, 03:56 AM
BJ by submission

none of Diego's game is enough to contend with BJ, GSP, or Hughes at this point.
BJ has the heaviest hands at WW i believe, and his striking is fantastic. watch 1st round of GSP/BJ. he slips all the punches and just throws a couple down the pipe to hurt GSP.

Diego's wrestling and ground game are his strengths, and if Matt Lindland and Randy Couture can't hold BJ down, and he embarassed Hughes on the ground? BJ all day.

Diego's young and still improving his game, but i'll take BJ any day.

Afro
09-05-2006, 04:15 AM
BJ by whatever he feels like, he could flip a coin.. BJ owns Diego standing, owns him on the ground

killerinstinct
09-05-2006, 04:55 AM
BJ by whatever he feels like, he could flip a coin.. BJ owns Diego standing, owns him on the ground
Yeah I agree.BJ's just better all around.He takes this easily

rugoatee
09-06-2006, 05:09 AM
I argree, Penn has way too many weapons. Though have you heard Penn talk about his training lately? Not sure if he is playin possuum but he is making comments about not train hard for his next fight. Weird. Maybe Sanchez survives the first two rounds to make a closer 3rd with Penn gassed. SAnchez did keep pressure on Karo for 3 with no let up. But even considering that, sanchez probably never makes past the second against Penn.

warrior06
09-06-2006, 06:42 AM
Penn