PDA

View Full Version : Miller vs Diaz @ 170?

Donny77
09-05-2006, 03:32 AM
Who would take this? I don't know, but it'd have fight of the year potential written all over it!

killerinstinct
09-05-2006, 03:35 AM
This would be a phenominal fight.The fans would be the biggest winners.I think Miller might take it ,b/c he's stronger,but it's too close to call.I'd be cheering for Diaz though and I think he has the edge in standup.

BTW this is off topic.

steelebone
09-05-2006, 03:36 AM
Toss up. Both are very well rounded. I'd like to see Miller vs. Lawler again. If you havn't seen it, it was a good fight.

Afro
09-05-2006, 03:57 AM
Miller has lost to guys that are worst then Nick Diaz before so I wouldnt count him out but Miller seems to always show up against top fighters.

bobafett
09-05-2006, 06:41 AM
can t ufc white make this happen soon

liddell316
09-05-2006, 04:52 PM
I'd say Diaz. He's been improving and I think in a year or so will be among the top of the welterweigth division.

Donny77
09-05-2006, 06:44 PM
Imagine this, the UFC gets back Miller and he and Diaz get on godd winning streaks and teh UFC decides to make them coaches for TUF. For a number one conteder spot. Could u imagine how crazy that show would be?
Prolly will never happen cuz i dont see Miller dropping back down to 170lbs but who knows?

warrior06
09-06-2006, 01:13 AM
Mayhem Miller is one of the most exciting fighters and characters I've seen.
That fight vs GSP showed how much a gamer and fighter he is.

I hope he gets more fights in the UFC.

Nick Diaz is also a game fighter and character. Talkin shit to his opponents as he pounds em is pretty funny. His KO of Lawler was pretty clean. His latest losses have been near disasterous, but he is doing some damage control. Winning soundly against Neer.

I am with the thinking that coaches for TUF ought to be veterans, Karo might be a good coach, and Horn. GSP as coach this season was a bit questionable.

I'd take Miller via decision over Diaz.

Donny77
09-06-2006, 08:11 AM
Mayhem Miller is one of the most exciting fighters and characters I've seen.
That fight vs GSP showed how much a gamer and fighter he is.

I hope he gets more fights in the UFC.

Nick Diaz is also a game fighter and character. Talkin shit to his opponents as he pounds em is pretty funny. His KO of Lawler was pretty clean. His latest losses have been near disasterous, but he is doing some damage control. Winning soundly against Neer.

I am with the thinking that coaches for TUF ought to be veterans, Karo might be a good coach, and Horn. GSP as coach this season was a bit questionable.

I'd take Miller via decision over Diaz.
They're both pretty experienced, Karo is only a year younger than Diaz.

bigc
09-07-2006, 12:00 AM
mayhem miller:fingersmilie:

warrior06
09-07-2006, 04:25 AM
They're both pretty experienced, Karo is only a year younger than Diaz.

Karo has been fighting a lot longer. Both in Judo and MMA. My point was that the coaches ought to have lots of fight experience and are on a bit of a downslope, considering losses and overall ranking.

Like Arlovski and Rizzo

Mac
09-09-2006, 03:54 AM
Miller all the way.