PDA

View Full Version : Do The Peolpe From TUF4 Have a Chance??????

manntis818
09-06-2006, 05:07 AM
so i know who is in thr finally i know almost all of you know who it is but do you think that after they crown the winner they have a chance to win the title............... i mean rich franklin or anderson silva will knock out who ever fight them..............and matt hughs would kill who ever wins the welter weight division............. so i see them fighting for the titl and getting killed............

BigJoe111
09-06-2006, 06:09 AM
First off learn to spell, but hell who ever wins stands a great chance against whoever they fight. As in any MMA fight, one punch can end it. Matt Serra if he wins could beat most fighters on any given night. Don't say they don't stand a chance. They do.

killerinstinct
09-06-2006, 06:18 AM
I think it depends on who wins.The MW winner will definately stand a chance.If Rivera wins it he's a guy who had a close fight with Rich,if Deweese wins he's a guy who was able to take Rich down.Deweese is a trooper and just kept coming forward.With a good gameplan he might be able to at least be competitive.If Cote wins than Rich will have a tough fight on his hands.Cote has a good chin and heavy hands and could get lucky and land that big shot.

Lytle or Serra might have a shot at whoever's WW champ ,but I don't see anyone winning.Serra will be a great future LW though.

Boo
09-06-2006, 06:27 AM
I don't know who is going to be in the finals. Heard rumors, but how reliable are they? Sure, there is always a chance. These guys are not beginners, and they are all going to learn from the trainers, and each other. Could be one of these guys will be given the missing ingredient in their game that impeded their success. Given the amount of time they will have to train before getting their title shot....

Um Joe, looks more like a typing issue. At least I can read what he's posting. It's the posts half a page long all smashed together with no punctuation or capitols that makes my head hurt.

anacondachoker
09-06-2006, 06:54 AM
Matt Serra has been a contender as long as he has fought in the ufc and in my opinion should not even be on the show... he will definately win his title shot and give whoever is the champion at the time a legitimate run.

Afro
09-06-2006, 05:44 PM
Din Thomas, Matt Serra, Chris Lytle.. all very good

Shonie Carter.. a legend

Patrick Cote(hes on the show right?) has had some damn good fights too

it depends if some of these guys reach there potential, then yes they have a shot.

The Iceman
09-23-2006, 08:50 PM
I think Revira would have a really good chance of beating Franklin....:confusedsmilie:

AudieMurphy1
09-23-2006, 08:54 PM
burnett always has the boxers chance, i hope he gets his game back, and i think dewees is being seriously under estimated

kaisq11
09-24-2006, 12:04 AM
i think Serra has a good chanc of winning the WW title

Newyorkslav3
09-24-2006, 01:41 AM
Out of all the guys, I could see Sera def. being a champion, and I really like Cote, and if he has improved, which I'm sure he has, I could see him taking Franklin or silva out.

manntis818
09-27-2006, 10:36 PM
Out of all the guys, I could see Sera def. being a champion, and I really like Cote, and if he has improved, which I'm sure he has, I could see him taking Franklin or silva out.

mabe cote or rivera but i dont see any ww that can beat matt hughs or gsp mabe chris lytle but not matt serra i would say chris lytle might have a chance

Kimuras"R"Us
09-28-2006, 12:31 AM
I think the WW's are extremely talented, but do not have a chance against the outworldly talents of Hughes, GSP, or Penn.

I think Cote has the most legit shot at taking a title from this show.

liddell316
09-28-2006, 02:24 AM
The middleweights will have a better chance, whoever wins.

I can't see Serra or whoever wins welterweight defeating Hughes of GSP.

Masscore
09-28-2006, 05:45 PM
I really dont see any of them beating the champions. Come on do you really see Shonie or Serra beating Hughes or GSP? Franklin has already beaten a couple of the middlewieghts, so I dont see any them beating him. Its just a nice little story saying that these guys get one last chance at becoming something. When Dana even knows that none of them really have a chance of beating any of the champs.

manntis818
09-28-2006, 09:57 PM
I really dont see any of them beating the champions. Come on do you really see Shonie or Serra beating Hughes or GSP? Franklin has already beaten a couple of the middlewieghts, so I dont see any them beating him. Its just a nice little story saying that these guys get one last chance at becoming something. When Dana even knows that none of them really have a chance of beating any of the champs.

you can never say neve my man

Mac
09-28-2006, 10:23 PM
Serra's only chance would be to go down to lw.

AudieMurphy1
09-30-2006, 07:42 PM
i'm pulling for dewees, he's still young and i think he's underrated

Masscore
09-30-2006, 08:34 PM
you can never say neve my man

I'm not really saying never, I mean there is a chance it could happen. But there is also a chance that you can surive a head on collison with a mack truck at 90 mph. Its just likely not to happen thats all.

Afro
09-30-2006, 08:44 PM
I actually like Matt Serra and Din Thomas's chances against Hughes, I think there good enough that once they unlock a lot more of there potenital that they can hang with him even Chris Lytle

I dunno about the Middleweights, Jorge Rivera has the best chance out of all of them I think its gonna come down to him, Dewees, and Cote but I think Jorge is the best of the bunch

j.farrell
10-14-2006, 01:27 AM
I actually like Matt Serra and Din Thomas's chances against Hughes, I think there good enough that once they unlock a lot more of there potenital that they can hang with him even Chris Lytle

I dunno about the Middleweights, Jorge Rivera has the best chance out of all of them I think its gonna come down to him, Dewees, and Cote but I think Jorge is the best of the bunch
Jorge didnt look that great against cote. And I think cote is an average fighter. I dont think he has a chance against Rich if he can't get by Leben. I think out of the mw Lutter might have a chance against Rich if he could het him down. Even though it was kind of a suspect punch he dropped Marvin Eastman. I did like Drago going into this. But his fight with McCarthy was awful. I think all the ww's are doomed, no matter who has the belt when they get their shot.

Newyorkslav3
10-14-2006, 06:59 AM
so i know who is in thr finally i know almost all of you know who it is but do you think that after they crown the winner they have a chance to win the title............... i mean rich franklin or anderson silva will knock out who ever fight them..............and matt hughs would kill who ever wins the welter weight division............. so i see them fighting for the titl and getting killed............

I think out of all 4 fighters that are going to the finals, I say Serra has the best chance. Hughes is amazing no doubt but the way people talk about him as a god and unbeatable just makes him way overrated.

paintstik
10-14-2006, 11:51 AM
I think Serra has a great chance and I would also love to see Cote get a shot.

Newyorkslav3
10-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Cote beating Silva.....ummm I like Cote and everything but I really dont see that happening.

scottsec
10-18-2006, 03:03 AM
Cote beating Silva.....ummm I like Cote and everything but I really dont see that happening.
exactlly Cote went three rds with leben and LOST. Silva is going to kill whoever wins this comp.

Livebyit_Fightbyit
10-18-2006, 06:08 PM
MIDDLEWEIGHT
I like Cote and i hope he wins it but he will not win the title Anderson would knock him out not easily but still KO Silva. Travis has a shot if he can take him down but thats it.

Welterweight
If Sera wins it he needs to see if he can go down to LW to take on sherk he has a better chance there.BUT.....since he wants to talk trash about Matt I hope he wins so that him and matt could have a good fight. Chris Lytle has a punchers chance.