PDA

View Full Version : I think the perfect Season is upon us

MONSONBYCHOKE
12-24-2007, 05:35 AM
I got back from the pats game thinking how spoiled I am. I mean the Sox win the series, the pats are fucking insane, the celtics are going to Finals as far as I am concerned and the Bruins are doing great. Being a sports fan in Boston, I am spoiled.

I just do not see the pats losing this year even in the playoffs, This team IMO is the best team put together. I hope they do it I really do. What are your thoughts on the Undefeated Season including the playoffs.

TheBonger
12-24-2007, 06:28 AM
I got back from the pats game thinking how spoiled I am. I mean the Sox win the series, the pats are fucking insane, the celtics are going to Finals as far as I am concerned and the Bruins are doing great. Being a sports fan in Boston, I am spoiled.

I just do not see the pats losing this year even in the playoffs, This team IMO is the best team put together. I hope they do it I really do. What are your thoughts on the Undefeated Season including the playoffs.

damn boston fans. is 2001 really that far removed? I know you guys are having a great year in sports and all but did you really have too go and turn into the thing you hate the most? Yankee Fans? Because IMO thats how most Boston sports fans have started acting. Anyways yea good for you but its alittle early too crown the Pats and definitely way early too crown the Celts. Of course you think the pats are the best team ever you are from boston, I for one think a Dominant Defense > Dominant Offense thus I will take the 85 Bears or the 70's Steel Curtain D. Anyways as much as the media wants too crown them I think you might want too wait until after the Super Bowl before the best team ever talk. I really hope Brady gets hurt next week playing in a meaningless game, then I would feel spoiled.

dofking
12-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Dont really watch baseball but watching the Pats this season have been awesome. The celtics been doing great too but damn was that a disappointing 4th quarter against the pistons.

BIG FLO
12-24-2007, 06:34 PM
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been amazing...

Sox are the World Series Champs for the 2nd time in 4 years and they look like the favorites to do it again next season, and are stockpiled with great young talent (Please keep both Lester and Ellsbury).

Pats are looking to make history...Nuff said...

Celts are 22-3...Speaking of the Celts, I got a 12 game ticket package...I was at the Pistons game last week (freakin Tony Allen) and I was at the Magic game last night. I moved from my balcony seats to the 5th row almost center court. Sat a couple seats away from Kendrick Perkin's wife and baby.

And to top it off, I live practically around the corner from Boston College, so when they were number 2 in the nation for football that was pretty sweet. I used to see Andre Callendar, the running back, walking around outside near my apartment once in a while. I'm not a BC fan at all, cuz I went to UMass, but it was still pretty sweet.

Yes, we are spoiled, but I am cherishing every moment of this, because who knows how long it'll last... I love it.

Palma
12-24-2007, 07:48 PM
I think there are a few teams that pose serious matchup problems for the Patriots.

If you get pressure on Brady every down he isn't as effective then if you drop more DB's back to cover. Against the Ravens and the Eagles the Patriots proved they can be very vulnerable to the blitz even on running plays.

The Patriots can also rushed on in the open field and passed on in the red-zone. They are last in the leauge at stopping red-zone td's

I can see jacksonville rushing all over them and getting to Brady on the other side of the ball.
I can also see the Steelers doing the same thing but to a lesser extent.
San Deigo also has a good chance of beating them as well.

SimpleJack
12-25-2007, 12:20 PM
The Colts had them and just didn't finish. It's tougher in Foxboro, though. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see Indy beat them. Harrison will be back. Addai is REALLY coming on. Peyton is, well Peyton. Anthony Gonzalez is becoming a threat similar to what they had with Stokley. Reggie Wayne is insanely good right now. The defense is the key. We'll see, but most people wrote Indy off following the San Diego game.

pa99fighter
12-26-2007, 05:26 PM
Dont really watch baseball but watching the Pats this season have been awesome. The celtics been doing great too but damn was that a disappointing 4th quarter against the pistons.

edit this please. the pats are football lol

TheBonger
12-26-2007, 08:28 PM

lol how bout reread it a couple of time for reading comprehension purposes. The only edit he needs is a missing comma that would clear things up for you a bit.

dofking
12-27-2007, 05:02 AM

I know. Im just commenting that it has been a great year of sports for Boston.

JoeKickAss
12-30-2007, 03:30 AM
WAR Eli!

Giants lead 21-16 at the end of the 1st half.

Congrats Patriots on 16-0

Conservative play calling to start the 2nd half was a bad move by the Giants.