PDA

View Full Version : Rep system hates me

thumper
12-30-2007, 04:12 AM
Not sure if it's just me. I can't give anyone rep it seems.

I wanted to rep Dork for a post, but it said 'you must spread blah blah". No problem. So I go on, find another good post from twankydog. Same result. So I start looking for someone else. I tried 5 times and it said that every time.

I don't THINK it's a coincidence but I've never seent his before.

Anyone else?

thumper
12-30-2007, 04:43 AM
I haven't given rep for probably a month

Ramma
01-01-2008, 06:56 PM

Sounds like an error.

Submissionist
01-02-2008, 12:58 AM

It really doesn't matter unless you spread it first. The people you wanted to rep were probably last to get rep from you a while ago.

Unless you are saying you haven't been able to rep anyone for a month then its a technical problem maybe.

pa99fighter
01-02-2008, 01:26 AM
try repping me to see if it works lol

rivethead
01-02-2008, 02:35 AM
Not sure if it's just me. I can't give anyone rep it seems.

I wanted to rep Dork for a post, but it said 'you must spread blah blah". No problem. So I go on, find another good post from twankydog. Same result. So I start looking for someone else. I tried 5 times and it said that every time.

I don't THINK it's a coincidence but I've never seent his before.

Anyone else?

it doesn't matter how long it's been since you've repped someone, it matters if they're the only people you've repped. So if the last 10 people you repped include Dork and Twanky and the other 3 guys you tried, you have to spread it around to other posters first. I think repping a few other guys opens it up, so you can probably rep Dork and Twanky again, but you might have to figure out the order of the people you repped.

I think...

rh