PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy tourn. round 2

Mac
09-07-2006, 11:16 AM
Ok, so I fucked up, I should have had 24 fighters instead of 20. That being said, A. Silva and GSP were very close so they are back in, also, I am Adding Mark Hunt and Tim Sylvia to round it out.

Round 2:

Lidell vs Cro Cop
Big Nog vs Barnett
Arlovski vs Babalu
GSP vs Fedor
Wandy vs Hendo
Hunt vs T. Sylvia
Shogun vs A. Silva

By the way this is just for fun, you can pick people based on who you like or the fact that even though they are in different weight classes one may technically be a better fighter. (this means you Matto) Voting is open until Sat. at 10:00a.m.

Mac
09-07-2006, 11:18 AM
My picks

Lidell
Barnett
Arlovski
GSP (I know in a real fight the size diff. would matter but this isn't real)
Wandy
Hunt
A. Silva

killerinstinct
09-07-2006, 04:13 PM
Ok, so I fucked up, I should have had 24 fighters instead of 20. That being said, A. Silva and GSP were very close so they are back in, also, I am Adding Mark Hunt and Tim Sylvia to round it out.

Round 2:

Lidell vs Cro Cop
Big Nog vs Barnett
Arlovski vs Babalu
GSP vs Fedor
Wandy vs Hendo
Hunt vs T. Sylvia
Shogun vs A. Silva

By the way this is just for fun, you can pick people based on who you like or the fact that even though they are in different weight classes one may technically be a better fighter. (this means you Matto) Voting is open until Sat. at 10:00a.m.
Liddell
Nog
Arlovski
Fedor
Wanderlei
Sylvia
Shogun

BigJoe111
09-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Round 2:

Lidell vs Cro Cop
Big Nog vs Barnett
Arlovski vs Babalu
GSP vs Fedor
Wandy vs Hendo
Hunt vs T. Sylvia
Shogun vs A. Silva

Liddell
Barnett
Arlovski
Fedor
Wandy
Hunt
Silva

riggs
09-07-2006, 07:20 PM

Round 2:

Lidell vs Cro Cop
Big Nog vs Barnett
Arlovski vs Babalu
GSP vs Fedor
Wandy vs Hendo
Hunt vs T. Sylvia
Shogun vs A. Silva

Cro Cop.......How does everyone have Liddell winning this fight
Barnett.....closest of all the fights( cant wait to actually see it owgp)
Arlovski.....quick ko
Fedor.......If GSP was bigger this would be fun to watch
Wandy......imo this would go the distance
T.Slvia.......I hate sylvia but if he would start taking fights to the ground he would dominate
Shogun.......submission

liddell316
09-07-2006, 10:52 PM
Liddell
Big Nog
Arlovski
Fedor
Wandy
Hunt
Shogun

Kimuras"R"Us
09-08-2006, 09:06 AM
Round 2:

Lidell vs Cro Cop
Big Nog vs Barnett
Arlovski vs Babalu
GSP vs Fedor
Wandy vs Hendo
Hunt vs T. Sylvia
Shogun vs A. Silva

Change to CroCop... after seeing what he did to Wand... the same shit would happen to Chuck
Barnett
Arlovski... Who I miss dearly. I hope his knee heals correctly and there are no lasting effects.
Fedor
Wandy
Hunt
Shogun

matto
09-09-2006, 01:25 AM
those r all great matchups except for gsp vs. fedor? most of those fights r only one weight devision difference, but 3 devisions is a bit much, gsp is probably the best ww in the world and fedor is porbably the best hw in the world? come on now, gsp beating fedor?

liddell vs. cro cop too hard to call, but would end in ko eaither way

nog by sub

aa by ko

fedor by anything

wand, although henderson would be wands toughest test from the 185 devision

hunt by ko

shogun, he is probably slightly better on the feet and the ground.

matto
09-09-2006, 01:28 AM
they should make a hw-lhw tournament and a lw-mw tournament. because in the open weight tournament it boils down to the top hw's and a few lhw in any case. i mean look the top 3 hw's in pride r left, besides fedor of course, he would be in it now if he wasnt injured. and the top lhw(pride mw) wand. the lighter devisions dont really stand a chance. i would love to see wand win it to prove that he can also beat the top hw's along with all of the 205's which we already know he can beat.

Mac
09-09-2006, 10:19 AM
those r all great matchups except for gsp vs. fedor? most of those fights r only one weight devision difference, but 3 devisions is a bit much, gsp is probably the best ww in the world and fedor is porbably the best hw in the world? come on now, gsp beating fedor?

liddell vs. cro cop too hard to call, but would end in ko eaither way

nog by sub

aa by ko

fedor by anything

wand, although henderson would be wands toughest test from the 185 devision

hunt by ko

shogun, he is probably slightly better on the feet and the ground.
Dude, once again, IT'S FOR FUN! I know Fedor is too big for GSP to handle, I just like him better, I knew he wouldn't make it past him on account of everyone elses votes. By the way, the matches are random, I put all the names in a hat and draw.