PDA

View Full Version : Playoffs!!playoffs!!

TheBonger
12-31-2007, 06:06 AM
wow what a roller coaster of a football season as a Redskins fan. Journeyman Todd Collins comes of the bench too lead us too four straight wins and a playoff berth. Will be a tough game at Seattle but we the way they have played who knows how far this could go.

TeddyDaBear
12-31-2007, 06:12 PM
they haven't lost since Sean Taylor's funeral. There a motivated and hungry team right now and I think you guys will do some damage in the playoffs. At least you guys aren't heading into the playoffs ass backwards like my Steelers :angrrry:

pa99fighter
12-31-2007, 09:09 PM
they haven't lost since Sean Taylor's funeral. There a motivated and hungry team right now and I think you guys will do some damage in the playoffs. At least you guys aren't heading into the playoffs ass backwards like my Steelers :angrrry:
your steers are done because my jaguars are going to tear you guys up

TheBonger
01-01-2008, 05:27 AM
your steers are done because my jaguars are going to tear you guys up

I dont know about this game, I like the jags and the way they have been playing lately and with the loss of Fast Willie, Big Ben will have to win it for the steelers. But Pittsburgh is a tough place to play and beating them there twice in two weeks would be quite the accomplishment. I going too say Garrard throws a critical int late and the steelers slip by 20-17.

pa99fighter
01-02-2008, 12:48 AM
I have your skins winning a close one because sean alexander forgot it was game day

The Man In Black
01-02-2008, 09:43 AM
Well since my bears didn't make it to the playoffs im gonna pull for the giants since im from NY, which probably isin't going to end up well anyways. With that said the redskins are on fire right now and I could see them getting to the NFC championship... and for some reason that I can't explain I don't think the pats are gonna make it to the superbowl.

MONSONBYCHOKE
01-03-2008, 03:47 AM
I love Massachusetts!

Brutus
01-03-2008, 05:10 AM
any team playing jacksonville should be scared right now. those guys are looking great as of late an i for one would not wanna be a head coach in the NFL w/ limited playoff experience facing them.

i really hope that Washington does well and i think that Dallas will end up playing either jacksonville or ne in the superbowl.

TheBonger
01-03-2008, 08:47 AM
I love Massachusetts!

Pride cometh before a fall.

MONSONBYCHOKE
01-04-2008, 12:52 PM
Now now! We shall see, although i am picking the skins in the Seahawks game.

mcdev88
01-04-2008, 11:20 PM
ok so here how i got it. seattle beats washington...tampa beats NY.
jax beats pitt...and san diego beats tenn.

2nd round...new england LOSES to jax... and indy beats san diego.
seattle beats green bay... and dallas beats tampa.

championship games... indy beats jax... and dallas beats seattle.

Indy repeats and makes it 2 in a row.

if new england doesnt lose to jax then they win the super bowl.

Brutus
01-05-2008, 02:14 AM
ok so here how i got it. seattle beats washington...tampa beats NY.
jax beats pitt...and san diego beats tenn.

2nd round...new england LOSES to jax... and indy beats san diego.
seattle beats green bay... and dallas beats tampa.

championship games... indy beats jax... and dallas beats seattle.

Indy repeats and makes it 2 in a row.

if new england doesnt lose to jax then they win the super bowl.

Wierd, this is exactly how i see my bracket going. Well one think is for sure Mcdev, if we're right were geniouses and if we're wrong, we're still geniouses.....or dumbasses, either one.

pa99fighter
01-06-2008, 03:37 AM
Bongers prob crying right about now

MONSONBYCHOKE
01-06-2008, 04:13 AM
Pats Packers Superbowl......pats Win 38-10

Punk Ass
01-06-2008, 04:51 AM
Patriots vs Dallas-superbowl

TheBonger
01-06-2008, 07:01 AM
Bongers prob crying right about now

drunken sobs.... I have felt bad defeats to my team before but this one may have been the worse, to get dominated like that in the first half and then comeback in the second, take a 14-13 lead then recover the ball on the 15 (would have been TD if SEA player touched it maybe fingertips doubtful though) Who knows what happens if we punch it in there and go up 21-13, very likely ballgame over, but no we come away we nothing and you know the rest. Horrible Horrible way too end a Horrible year only made a bit brighter by the amount of heart shown these last 5 weeks. And for the 17th year in a row, We will get em next year. :sadsong:

baba
01-07-2008, 01:48 AM
I'm going out on a limb here and predict Jacksonville beats NE and then Indy and represents the AFC in the superbowl vs. Green Bay.

Of course ..... 90% of this prediction is based soley on wishful thinking.

Salvy_Mic
01-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Jacksonville's the sexy pick to beat New England....just like Pittsburgh was a month ago and Dallas was at the beginning of the season (I don't count Indianapolis here because they truly had a legit shot of winning that game, especially at that junction of the season). I'm sticking with my guns like I have the whole season and I will say that the Patriots beat the Jaguars by 7. As far as I'm concerned, the only team with the absolute best shot of beating the Patriots is in fact the Colts.

Patriots against either the Cowboys or the Packers in the Super Bowl (the NFL would badly love to see Pats/Pack), Pats win 38-20 and Tom Brady joins Joe Montana as a 3 time SB MVP winner and becomes the first regular-season MVP to win the whole thing since Terrell Davis.

TheMasterOfPain24
03-01-2008, 06:42 AM
Well it looks like everyone was wrong here huh? I would have thought atleast one person would have picked the giants to win it, I guess not huh.