PDA

View Full Version : Should he be brought back

killerinstinct
09-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Do you guys think Jeremy Jackson deserves a second chance?Do you think he deserves to be brought back for a UFN or something?He fucked up I'll admit that ,but he does deserve another chance.

bigsugar7776
09-08-2006, 07:24 AM
I think Jackson should be given a second chance, sure it was a pretty stupid thing for him to do but like Dana said, they are all proven UFC fighters, so they should be given a little slack, seriously what harm did he do? if they only want them to associate with each other, then they shouldn't have let them go to the pool

Kewl144
09-08-2006, 08:17 AM
Do you guys think Jeremy Jackson deserves a second chance?Do you think he deserves to be brought back for a UFN or something?He fucked up I'll admit that ,but he does deserve another chance.

he had his second chance. He'll end up just like Noah from the previous season.

Storm442
09-08-2006, 08:52 AM
I voted yes ... just so we can see him fight.
His fight will let us know if he's serious about this or not.

killerinstinct
09-08-2006, 05:55 PM
he had his second chance. He'll end up just like Noah from the previous season.
Him and the Noah situation are totally different though.Inhofer doesn't deserve a second chance ,but Jeremy certainly does.He's a good fighter and should at least be brought back for an UFN or something.Hell even Rotharmel was brought back.Jeremy is an exciting fighter who deserves to get on more chance.

error2k5
09-08-2006, 07:00 PM
Him and the Noah situation are totally different though.Inhofer doesn't deserve a second chance ,but Jeremy certainly does.He's a good fighter and should at least be brought back for an UFN or something.Hell even Rotharmel was brought back.Jeremy is an exciting fighter who deserves to get on more chance.

their living situations were different...but if you think about it...

the reason they were both no longer on the show had to do with a female.

the female was their demise

Kewl144
09-08-2006, 07:04 PM

he doesnt deserve what he throws away. He knew the terms he agreed to and he broke them. I hope we never see him fight again in the UFC just to save some integrity for this sport. The guy is homeless and he throws away his chance for a girl he just met. That right there is beyond stupid.

Afro
09-08-2006, 07:08 PM
Never see him fight in the UFC just because he hopped the fence? come on now.. he should be let back, I dont understand what breaking a rule on a reality TV show has to do with fighting.

Kewl144
09-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Never see him fight in the UFC just because he hopped the fence? come on now.. he should be let back, I dont understand what breaking a rule on a reality TV show has to do with fighting.

He broke his contract.;) And its a lack of integrity.

bmore_aki
09-08-2006, 07:39 PM
Hell No! Cya, I wouldn't want to be ya!
:wavesmile:

Dude's story about all his past woes coming as a consequence of dealings with women... is the story of his life.

His sleeping in cars and bad motels weren't those women faults, it was his. He needs to own up to his own lack of maturity and bad decision making.

He needed to man-up and do what had to be done for the period of time he was there. Nobody else had ever gotten to go out of the house and then come back.

Especially behind some chick he didn't know from Jane!!!
I mean, DAMN!...even if he had gotten his ass beat in the tournament, he still would have had weeks of a nice place to live and collect some $$$.

Nah, I'm with Dana White on this one. He was a professional, he should have acted liked one.

duran
09-08-2006, 07:40 PM
I have mixed feelings. It is hard to say whether he thought he could (1)get away with it w/o anyone knowing, (2) thought he could do it, jazz up the reality part of the show and become a legend of sorts, or (3) if he threw it all away on purpose like some think knowing he would get caught and sent home. Was he afraid of failing and decided to go down in flames? Who knows. If he sneaked off to get laid, there could be a lot worse things he could have left for. I don't think it makes him a bad guy.
Dana White could really show his power by letting him fight on a UFN in the future for 50 bucks and car fare just to test the guy's will to fight. We will all see if he still wants to be a fighter if we see him on an ICON or WEC fight card soon. You could almost bet the UFC will never sign him again though because I am sure Dana White took this personally.
I say let him fight for the UFC and make him donate his first purse to charity.

manntis818
09-09-2006, 05:47 AM
i voted yes becuase i wanted t see him fight din thomas

Afro
09-09-2006, 05:50 AM
He broke his contract.;) And its a lack of integrity.
But look wat Chris Leben did!! waaaay worst then what JJ did and he got a chance back

hes a fighter, he fights.. he should be allowed back based on how good he is as a fighter not because he broke a rule on a silly reality TV show.. he shouldnt be allowed back on the TV show but

Breaking a rule on a reality show doesnt mean he shouldnt be brought back to the UFC if theres worst fighters fighting in the UFC then him.

Kewl144
09-09-2006, 09:13 AM
But look wat Chris Leben did!! waaaay worst then what JJ did and he got a chance back

hes a fighter, he fights.. he should be allowed back based on how good he is as a fighter not because he broke a rule on a silly reality TV show.. he shouldnt be allowed back on the TV show but

Breaking a rule on a reality show doesnt mean he shouldnt be brought back to the UFC if theres worst fighters fighting in the UFC then him.

He choose to go on that "silly show". He took the chance he was given by Dana, and threw it back in Dana's face. They were only in the house for 2 weeks and the guy is homeless. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with him? The UFC should have nothing to do with him in the future.

Afro
09-09-2006, 01:47 PM
He choose to go on that "silly show". He took the chance he was given by Dana, and threw it back in Dana's face. They were only in the house for 2 weeks and the guy is homeless. Honestly, what the hell is wrong with him? The UFC should have nothing to do with him in the future.
again.. WHAT does that have to do with his fighting

Kewl144
09-09-2006, 05:23 PM
again.. WHAT does that have to do with his fighting

It has to do with biting the hand that feeds you. You'll learn that lesson eventually. The moron has a fucking kid and hes homeless and he throws this chance back in Dana's face? Why should the UFC give him another chance when he was given the chance of a life time? Fuck him. Let him rott in his car.

Afro
09-09-2006, 05:30 PM
It has to do with biting the hand that feeds you. You'll learn that lesson eventually. The moron has a fucking kid and hes homeless and he throws this chance back in Dana's face? Why should the UFC give him another chance when he was given the chance of a life time? Fuck him. Let him rott in his car.
Im not sayin that he was right for what he did.. bad decision but dont we all make bad choices in life? who in life is actually perfect? Jeremy Jackson was sincere about his bad choice, he man'd up to it.. if the guy has talent he should be let back in

F' Justin Eilers, Justin Levens, and all these other bums in the UFC.. if Jeremy Jackson has skills he should be brought back based on his skill alone

by your Logic Chis Leben should of never gotten his 2nd chance ya know.

Mac
09-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Yeah bring him back for a fight on UFN or the undercard of a ppv. I would much rather see him than Abbadi, Rotheramel, Morgan etc etc......

killerinstinct
09-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Im not sayin that he was right for what he did.. bad decision but dont we all make bad choices in life? who in life is actually perfect? Jeremy Jackson was sincere about his bad choice, he man'd up to it.. if the guy has talent he should be let back in

F' Justin Eilers, Justin Levens, and all these other bums in the UFC.. if Jeremy Jackson has skills he should be brought back based on his skill alone

I agree.There's people in the UFC that have done far worse things and are far worse people than Jeremy.

Kewl144
09-09-2006, 05:55 PM

He manned up to it? What the hell are you talking about? Do you honestly think he would have said anything if Dana didnt already know what he did? The guy was a moron and he was busted. He was "sincere" after he found out the consequences of his actions (which most people are;)). THe guy is homeless, has a child, is poor, no job and he's given the chance a life time. And it took exactly 2 weeks for him to throw away that chance. Fuck him.

Hypergit
09-09-2006, 05:57 PM
My opinion:

Dana's choice. It's his show and I don't care what he chose to do (although it did seem a bit harsh).

Several things pissed me off about it though. It is double standards as there has been equivalent (and worse) behaviour in the other series that has gone totally unpunished, and I hate the way they built up his sob story all through the episode just for dramatic effect when they sent him home. I have no idea how long before he got sent home that footage was taken, but it smells like they killed the poor guy just for drama.

For these reasons, I hope they let him back and I voted 'yes'.

git.

Mac
09-09-2006, 05:59 PM
He manned up to it? What the hell are you talking about? Do you honestly think he would have said anything if Dana didnt already know what he did? The guy was a moron and he was busted. He was "sincere" after he found out the consequences of his actions (which most people are;)). THe guy is homeless, has a child, is poor, no job and he's given the chance a life time. And it took exactly 2 weeks for him to throw away that chance. Fuck him.
Bullshit, the UFC should own up to the fact that if they don't want them to have contact with the outside world they should not have taken them to a public pool.

Afro
09-09-2006, 06:00 PM
bro he didnt murder anyone, he got some ass on a reality show.. not an action thatll get you the death sentence in any state! come on now.

Kewl144
09-09-2006, 06:03 PM
bro he didnt murder anyone, he got some ass on a reality show.. not an action thatll get you the death sentence in any state! come on now.

If you have nothing to add, dont reply with pointless bullshit.;) There are plenty of other places for him to fight. The UFC should have nothing to do with him. This was his second chance in life. A chance to get his life back on track. And it took him 2 weeks for him to throw that away for a one night stand. I have no sympathy for stupidity.

Hypergit
09-09-2006, 06:18 PM
If you have nothing to add, dont reply with pointless bullshit.;)

lol I just can't resist citing the scale of that irony ;)

Afro
09-09-2006, 06:20 PM
If you have nothing to add, dont reply with pointless bullshit.;) There are plenty of other places for him to fight. The UFC should have nothing to do with him. This was his second chance in life. A chance to get his life back on track. And it took him 2 weeks for him to throw that away for a one night stand. I have no sympathy for stupidity.
you are overreacting like crazy

first of all the action really doesnt fit the consequence

2nd of all

Chris Leben hopped the same fence, made a phone call, comes back, breaks a window, and kicks a door down not only did he not get kicked off the show but hes probably had more fights then any other TUF fighter in the UFC! so tell me again why Jeremy Jackson shouldnt be allowed back? cuz he broke a rule on a reality TV show.. big deal people make mistakes and they learn from them!

Storm442
09-09-2006, 06:22 PM
...stuff...

...more stuff...

Girls, girls -you're BOTH pretty.

;)

Kewl144
09-09-2006, 08:57 PM

2nd of all

Chris Leben hopped the same fence, made a phone call, comes back, breaks a window, and kicks a door down not only did he not get kicked off the show but hes probably had more fights then any other TUF fighter in the UFC! so tell me again why Jeremy Jackson shouldnt be allowed back? cuz he broke a rule on a reality TV show.. big deal people make mistakes and they learn from them!

Jackson got what he deserved. He got his idiot ass thrown off the show because of a girl. He shouldnt get to fight in the UFC ever again because of a girl. Maybe then he'll grow up. You were whining before about how these are veterans and shouldnt be treated like children...well how you're arguing the opposite. I hope to never see Jackson in the UFC again since it only took 2 weeks for him to piss away his "come back".

Kewl144
09-09-2006, 08:58 PM
lol I just can't resist citing the scale of that irony ;)

we're talking about Jackson, not you.;)

p.s - Karo got his ass kicked.:D

Chaos
09-09-2006, 08:58 PM
I think we will see Jeremy Jackson in the near future, this is simply a setback for now. Rumour has it, that he might be given a second shot at the ufc on the finale show.

supermark21
09-09-2006, 09:22 PM

i agree completely. he broke the rules for the show but not the ufc in general. ill be disappointed if they never let him back in

ccl2087
09-09-2006, 09:34 PM

2nd of all

exactly, what jj did was no worse than what leben did. they both made contact with the outside world, so fine kick him off the show but let him fight in a ufn or the undercard of some ppv fight.

Minotauro
09-10-2006, 01:24 AM
he doesnt deserve what he throws away. He knew the terms he agreed to and he broke them. I hope we never see him fight again in the UFC just to save some integrity for this sport. The guy is homeless and he throws away his chance for a girl he just met. That right there is beyond stupid.
You hit it right on the head.

It isn't like he didn't know what he was getting into. If he was small child then maybe he would deserve another chance but he is a grown man who made a dumb move and now must pay the price for his action's.

And just for the record I thought that Leben should have been kicked off for his childish behavior and shouldn't have been allowed to compete in the UFC either.

jcflores
09-10-2006, 08:28 PM
Well I think he deservs another chance to fight, maybe at a UFN like some ppl said. He broke the rules that's true and he got punished by that. But I think he should be given another chance since we didn't got to see him fight at all. At least to the new audience ( like me) that hasnt' got a chance to see him fight. It gives publicity you know? Showing he's human, that he screwed up but can redeem himself. Just my 2 cents.

djimprint
09-12-2006, 07:30 PM
Dana will probably forgive him at some point.

I seem to remember a certain Heavyweight Champion who took anabolic steroids, which is a clear violation of Athletic Comission rules, and Dana took him back and threw him right into a title fight on his first fight back.

Jeremy fucked up and got tossed. Them's the rules for the show. He should have been thrown off no doubt. I think we'll see him for the finals.

Kewl144
09-12-2006, 08:20 PM
Dana will probably forgive him at some point.

I seem to remember a certain Heavyweight Champion who took anabolic steroids, which is a clear violation of Athletic Comission rules, and Dana took him back and threw him right into a title fight on his first fight back.

Jeremy fucked up and got tossed. Them's the rules for the show. He should have been thrown off no doubt. I think we'll see him for the finals.

Big Tim is marketable and has a good UFC record. Dumbass Jackson is just a moron who pissed on Dana's "come back" offer.

bigsugar7776
09-13-2006, 07:03 AM
I have a question about Jackson, did anyone besides me get the impression from watching the show that JJ wasn't even an original choice for the comeback, Dana made a point of saying that Jeremy came in out of shape, not something he would have done if he knew he was going to be given another shot at the UFC, so yeah he screwed up royally, and he should have been punished for what he did, but it's a bit excessive punishment that Dana handed out, let him be a replacement or something, don't just boot him out of the house, it's not only a punishment for him, but for his team, and I don't think getting a piece of ass should disqualify him from a show that didn't want him in the first place.

Kewl144
09-13-2006, 08:18 AM
I have a question about Jackson, did anyone besides me get the impression from watching the show that JJ wasn't even an original choice for the comeback,

Impression? Dana literally said that Jackson got the call late. So yes he wasnt originally picked for the show and no I dont know who was originally in his place.

TheBonger
09-13-2006, 09:50 AM

2nd of all

Wow Afro something else we completely agree on. Kewl you should just give the guy a break man. Yea he fucked up on a reality show, he was in a house full of guys for a couple of weeks. Somewhere along the line I guess he got way to horny, THEN the UFC take them to some pool, he puts the move on a lifeguard and the next thing you know the guy is DONE. Obviously it was not a good decision but fuck man he is a guy, I know i for have listened to my cock instead of my brain on several occasions and things havent turned out well. Granted I didnt blow a chance at a Title fight and super startdom. The Testosterone took over the guy and he made an incredibly bad decision but should he punished for that for the rest of his life? Kewl you are saying that being kicked off the show isnt enough punishment but rather he should be banned from UFC forever? I mean fuck man he is a HUMAN BEING , we all make mistakes. This mistake is not one of the magnitude that should ruin this kids life forever. So yea i hope the rumors are true and they let him fight at Ultimate Finale 4. I really hope Dana doesnt take it personally and gives the guy a break, it really seems as if he needs one. And oh yea current results for the voting Yes-18 No-18 Dunno-1 wow the board is really torn on this one.

Kewl144
09-13-2006, 06:41 PM
why? Why play into Jackson's games yet again. The guy cant take responsibility for anything he does. Hell, on his way out he was saying that he hoped Dana understood. My only comment to that is yes Dana understood perfectly and he booted his idiot ass from the show. He doesnt need another break in life because he's been given a lot of breaks. He needs a life lesson...something that he'll remember. And not being asked back to the UFC again would be something that he would remember.

mjeffers365
09-13-2006, 09:12 PM
I agree with the principles that JJ violated biting the hand that feeds etc etc etc but bottom line these arent choir boys much to the dismay of the reality show producers of TUF and the Contender wish to portray these men they make their living beating the shit out of somebody. With that being said instead of Dana White making the decision of whether he should ever fight in the UFC or any one of us playing around on the internet I got an idea let JJ earn that 2nd chance. Two fights one can be on a ppv undercard the other an ultimate fight night Jeremy Jackson vs Josh Burkman and Jeremy Jackson vs Josh Koschek if he doesnt beat both or either one of them no more UFC forever for JJ bottom line if he doesnt want either of those fights too bad he gave up his chance to chose by getting kicked off the show. Replies are welcome

Kewl144
09-13-2006, 10:02 PM
interesting idea but one that still removes the blame from Jackson himself. Maybe my idea of a life time ban was a bit extreme but I dont want to see him in the UFC within the next 5 years at least. Let him fight in the smaller shows so he can grow up and fully appreciate what his own actions caused him to lose.

mattsoper
09-13-2006, 11:12 PM
maybe put him on the tuf undercard...of the UFN undercard...or maybe dana will put him up against a big opponent that will slaughter him to teach him a lesson....

I don't know what to do wiht the guy...on one hand I think he should be brought back because he should fight at least once...on the other hand, the guy violated his contract for a piece of ass that he may never see again...I dont think they'll bring him back, they're using him as an example IMO

bigsugar7776
09-14-2006, 07:28 AM
Matt, I agree with you that Jackson is being made an example of, and Kewl I can see your point that it was his own decision to go get a piece of ass which ultimately led to his demise on the show, but in my opinion all the blame can't be placed on his shoulders, the shows producers had to of bent the "unbreakable" rules by bringing the guys to the swimming pool in the first place, the rule is no outside contact whatsoever right, who was watching Jackson when they were at the pool, they had to of seen him talking to the lifeguard, and if he had enough time to draw a map to where the house was they weren't being watched that carefully anyway.

Also there is something else that bothers me, how exactly could Jackson have ruined the show, he wasn't there long enough to be able to reveal who the finalists were, they are still only fighting basically prelim fights to see who is gonna move on to the semis, so the information that Jackson had up to this point is worthless, punish him yes but make it like restrict him to the house and the gym, don't boot him out over useless info.

Mastiff_owner
09-14-2006, 08:05 AM
He wasn't booted for giving up useless info he was booted for breaking the rules. What he did was basically tell dana to go fuck himself,screw the ufc he was better than everyone else who didn't leave. The rules didn't apply to him.

Let's say he joined the military. Went to bootcamp and decided he would just take off for a night. One he would get thrown in the brig, two he would lose about 2 months pay and then he would get kicked out with a dishonorable discharge and he would never get a decent job.

At least this way he can go to some of the smaller orgs and make a payday here and there. If he does really well let him come back on an undercard in a couple years. I'm with Kewl on this one. What he did was disrespectful and showed his true dedication, integrity adn morals. Right now i got no respect for him.

Mastiff_owner
09-14-2006, 08:09 AM
by the way other than known steroid users i have a great deal of respect for all fighters. But I consider what he did cheating. Combat sports have the noblest of athletes.

tj31atr
09-14-2006, 10:18 PM
I agree.There's people in the UFC that have done far worse things and are far worse people than Jeremy.

I agree totally, anyone who notes who writes what knows who I feel about Nick Diaz. Chris Leben is a good another good example, but lets not just give Koschek and damn sorry I can't think of the other guys name. Koschek and the other guy, were all over Leben, and he went as far as to go outside to sleep, so that he didn't do something stupid and they came out and sprayed water on him. In no way am I saying Leben was innocent in freaking out, but as Chris Rock has said 'I can understand'

It comes down to politics and behind the scenes talks that we are not privy to, bottom line is, if JJ trains with the proper camp, sjows proper remorse for his fuck up whatever, he'll be back, if not he won't. Bottom line is Dana White is not stupid, he'll do what is best for the UFC.

killerinstinct
09-14-2006, 11:58 PM
tj31atr you're thinking of Bobby Southworth.

alahyousious
09-15-2006, 03:33 AM

Yep, it's not like the guy got into a bar fight or anything bad he jumped a fence and he was punished for it. I say bring him back the worst he can do is lose.

Kewl144
09-15-2006, 04:07 AM
Yep, it's not like the guy got into a bar fight or anything bad he jumped a fence and he was punished for it. I say bring him back the worst he can do is lose.

why give him a free pass back to the UFC since he was kicked off a show that was suppose to be his way back into the UFC?

Afro
09-15-2006, 04:53 AM
why give him a free pass back to the UFC since he was kicked off a show that was suppose to be his way back into the UFC?
well it shouldnt be a free pass, give the guy a prelim fight if he impresses let him back in the dude didnt do anything that was bad enough to ban him from the UFC for life.

Kewl144
09-15-2006, 05:26 AM
well it shouldnt be a free pass, give the guy a prelim fight if he impresses let him back in the dude didnt do anything that was bad enough to ban him from the UFC for life.

why should he get a prelim fight when there are tons of fighters out there who are waiting for their chance? Who would have jumped at the chance to go on this show? There's already fighters who complain about other fighters taking the TUF route to the UFC...so why stir that shit up again by letting a moron back into the UFC? The problem, which you dont see to grasp, is that Jackson threw this chance right back in Dana's face by breaking the rules. He threw away this once of a life time opportunity when there are a ton of fighters who would have loved to have it. At the end of the day, he needs the UFC more than the UFC needs him...and he found that out the hard way.

Afro
09-15-2006, 05:44 AM
why should he get a prelim fight when there are tons of fighters out there who are waiting for their chance? Who would have jumped at the chance to go on this show? There's already fighters who complain about other fighters taking the TUF route to the UFC...so why stir that shit up again by letting a moron back into the UFC? The problem, which you dont see to grasp, is that Jackson threw this chance right back in Dana's face by breaking the rules. He threw away this once of a life time opportunity when there are a ton of fighters who would have loved to have it. At the end of the day, he needs the UFC more than the UFC needs him...and he found that out the hard way.
im startin to think that u just dont like Jeremy

Kewl144
09-15-2006, 05:51 AM
im startin to think that u just dont like Jeremy

I guess you had nothing left to say? I've nothing against him other than the way he bitches about his life and then does stupid shit, and then tries to pass off the blame with bullshit comments like "I hope Dana can undestand some day". well Jackson is the one who needs to understand that he's not a kid and his actions have consequences. If any other fighter did what he did, I would be making essentially the same posts but with a different name.;)

It's a dog eat dog world out there. One fighter's fuck-up is another fighters opportunity.

alahyousious
09-15-2006, 05:58 AM

You don't seem to grasp that jumping the wall is not that big a deal. It is deffintly not worth a ban from the UFC. Nick Diaz got into a braw at a hospital after he lost to Riggs. Thats ten times worse the jumping a wall.
Jeremy was punished for what he did. If Dana White thinks it is worth a UFC ban then fine, but I really do not give a crap.

bigsugar7776
09-15-2006, 06:00 AM
Ok, I'll throw this out, the lifeguard that Jackson hooked up with, she was made a part of the show when they brought the guys to the pool and must have signed some sort on nondisclosure agreement with the show, Jackson wasn't the only one in the pool, so she must have seen all the other guys, thus whatever information that she might or might not have obtained would fall into the agreement so she couldn't say anything anyway

Kewl144
09-15-2006, 06:00 AM
You don't seem to grasp that jumping the wall is not that big a deal. It is deffintly not worth a ban from the UFC. Nick Diaz got into a braw at a hospital after he lost to Riggs. Thats ten times worse the jumping a wall.
Jeremy was punished for what he did. If Dana White thinks it is worth a UFC ban then fine, but I really do not give a crap.

He broke his contract. You dont think breaking a contract is a big deal? Why dont you try it sometime and see what happens.:)

Afro
09-15-2006, 06:02 AM
He broke his contract. You dont think breaking a contract is a big deal? Why dont you try it sometime and see what happens.:)
Jumping a wall isnt a big deal

theres a big diffference beating killin someone and breaking ur contract, and jumping a wall and breaking ur contract

sorry but by no means does jumping a wall on a reality show mean that he should NEVER be allowed to fight in the UFC Again the guy should atleast try and earn his way back in.

Kewl144
09-15-2006, 06:04 AM
Jumping a wall isnt a big deal

theres a big diffference beating killin someone and breaking ur contract, and jumping a wall and breaking ur contract

sorry but by no means does jumping a wall on a reality show mean that he should NEVER be allowed to fight in the UFC Again the guy should atleast try and earn his way back in.

when you get out into the real world you'll realize that a broken contract is a broken contract (regardless of how stupid the action was that broke the contract).

Afro
09-15-2006, 06:05 AM
when you get out into the real world you'll realize that a broken contract is a broken contract (regardless of how stupid the action was that broke the contract).
Ive never seen a case where a person broke a contract and wasnt even allowed to EARN a 2nd chance

Kewl144
09-15-2006, 06:09 AM
Ive never seen a case where a person broke a contract and wasnt even allowed to EARN a 2nd chance

so list the cases that you have seen. And this was his second chance so if you want to argue that he should get yet again chance, then it would be his third chance.;)

alahyousious
09-15-2006, 06:12 AM

You do not think it is in there contract that they are not allowed to fight outside the Octagon lets say someplace crazy like a HOSPITAL (Diaz & Riggs). Yeah it is a big deal but im am sure fighters have done worse and are still in the UFC.

Kewl144
09-15-2006, 06:14 AM
You do not think it is in there contract that they are not allowed to fight outside the Octagon lets say someplace crazy like a HOSPITAL (Diaz & Riggs). Yeah it is a big deal but im am sure fighters have done worse and are still in the UFC.

show me that Diaz even had a contract at the time. Or was he on a fight by fight basis? Show me the police report from the incident which lists, in detail, what exactly happened. And then realize that that incident has nothing to do with Jackson, who was already on his second chance when he decided to spit in Dana's face.

alahyousious
09-15-2006, 06:25 AM
show me that Diaz even had a contract at the time. Or was he on a fight by fight basis? Show me the police report from the incident which lists, in detail, what exactly happened. And then realize that that incident has nothing to do with Jackson, who was already on his second chance when he decided to spit in Dana's face.

We all read the articles of the Diaz and Riggs little hospital spat, they both have talked about it. No charges where filed mostly likely because neither fighter wanted to press charges. Now Show me in the TUF contract that you will be banned from the UFC for life for jumping a wall and leaving.

Kewl144
09-15-2006, 06:28 AM
We all read the articles of the Diaz and Riggs little hospital spat, they both have talked about it. No charges where filed mostly likely because neither fighter wanted to press charges. Now Show me in the TUF contract that you will be banned from the UFC for life for jumping a wall and leaving.

You didnt show me anything...you simply posted hearsay.;)

alahyousious
09-15-2006, 06:33 AM
You didnt show me anything...you simply posted hearsay.;)

It is not hearsay if both Diaz and Riggs admit that it happend. LOL you show me the TUF contract where they get life time UFC bans for breaking the rules and I will get everything you want plus a big chocolate cake with sparkley shit on top. :grinsmile1:

Boo
09-15-2006, 06:54 AM
OK, Jackson got his punishment for violating the rules of the show. He got booted and I agree with Dana on that one.

Something I could live with. If Dana thinks it is in the best interests of the UFC for Jeremy to get a fight, then so be it.

Doesn't mean I have to like him.

alahyousious
09-15-2006, 07:24 AM
OK, Jackson got his punishment for violating the rules of the show. He got booted and I agree with Dana on that one.

Something I could live with. If Dana thinks it is in the best interests of the UFC for Jeremy to get a fight, then so be it.

Doesn't mean I have to like him.

Yes Thank you. Maybe I should have just said that instead and saved me some typeing. :grinsmile1:

Kewl144
09-15-2006, 07:28 AM
It is not hearsay if both Diaz and Riggs admit that it happend. LOL you show me the TUF contract where they get life time UFC bans for breaking the rules and I will get everything you want plus a big chocolate cake with sparkley shit on top. :grinsmile1:

who said it was an automatic ban? I personally dont want to see him in the UFC within the next 5 years because of his moronic actions. Obviously, this is just my opinion.;) I brought up the contract thing because Jackson broke his contract, and as such should face the consequences (again, not letting him fight in the UFC is still my opinion...geez I thought that was pretty clear;)) And yes all you've shown me is hearsay. Do you know if the fighters were fined? Do you know anything specific from the event thats been reported from a witness other than the two fighters?;) Bottomline, Jackson needs the UFC but the UFC doesnt need Jackson. He spit in the face of both Dana and the UFC with his own actions.

alahyousious
09-15-2006, 08:29 AM
who said it was an automatic ban? I personally dont want to see him in the UFC within the next 5 years because of his moronic actions. Obviously, this is just my opinion.;) I brought up the contract thing because Jackson broke his contract, and as such should face the consequences (again, not letting him fight in the UFC is still my opinion...geez I thought that was pretty clear;)) And yes all you've shown me is hearsay. Do you know if the fighters were fined? Do you know anything specific from the event thats been reported from a witness other than the two fighters?;) Bottomline, Jackson needs the UFC but the UFC doesnt need Jackson. He spit in the face of both Dana and the UFC with his own actions.

Your right he broke his contract and he paid the consequences when he was kicked off the show....geez I thought that was pretty clear when Dana said "pack your bags your going home." It does not matter if they were fined or not. They both admit that it happen so it becomes a FACT not hearsay. Having a witness does not matter because they both said it happen and they both tell the same story of what happend. Your 100% right the UFC does not need Jeremy Jackson. Your opinion is that he should not fight in the UFC for at least 5yrs because of his moronic actions. My opinion is that he got his punishment and if Dana White wants him to fight in the UFC so be it. LOL :grinsmile1:

LethalStriker
09-15-2006, 08:33 AM
Jackson being eliminated from the competition and losing his chance at the title match should be punishment enough. He should still fight on the TUF 4 Finale card. He fucked up, but it wasn't a fuck up so bad where he should never come back.

tj31atr
09-15-2006, 07:53 PM
tj31atr you're thinking of Bobby Southworth.

Thanks, I felt like such a tard, and it was buggin the livin shit out me.