PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy tourn. round 3

Mac
09-09-2006, 05:33 PM
All right here we go. In round 3 one fighter will randomly get a bye to the semi-finals. Arlovski gets the bye.

round 3:
Liddell vs Wandy
Barnett vs Fedor
Hunt vs Shogun

Really good fights here. My picks are:
Lidell by K.O.

Barnett by decision ( Fedor hasn't fought in a while cause of injury, it catches up here)

Hunt by K.O.

killerinstinct
09-09-2006, 05:49 PM
All right here we go. In round 3 one fighter will randomly get a bye to the semi-finals. Arlovski gets the bye.

round 3:
Liddell vs Wandy
Barnett vs Fedor
Hunt vs Shogun

Lidell by K.O.

Barnett by decision ( Fedor hasn't fought in a while cause of injury, it catches up here)

Hunt by K.O.
I agree with those.I actually like Barnett in the upset over Fedor ,but Fedor will probably win.You said that you can choose who you like better so I'm choosing Barnett.

Mac
09-09-2006, 05:55 PM
I agree with those.I actually like Barnett in the upset over Fedor ,but Fedor will probably win.You said that you can choose who you like better so I'm choosing Barnett.
You gotta pick the other 2 fights also.

killerinstinct
09-09-2006, 06:08 PM
You gotta pick the other 2 fights also.
I agree with all your picks.

AJL416AZ
09-09-2006, 09:23 PM
i have to go with Fedor by Decision

Wandy by TKO

Mark Hunt by KO

my vote in Fedor/Barnett may change depending on how well Barnett does in the OWGP final

matto
09-09-2006, 10:49 PM
fedor has faced better strikers then barnett and beaten them and better guys on the ground and beaten them too. barnett is well rounded but fedor would waste him. liddell vs. wand would be the best fight ever. and hunt vs. shogun would be a great dream matchup that i should have thought of before. shogun is great on the feet but hunt is better, but if shogun happen to take the fight to the ground he could easily submit hunt. but id have to say hunt by ko.

im calling wand vs. nog in the finals. and hope that wand wins, but nog will be a very vary hard fight for him. im wondering if wand beats cro cop, and then barnett or nog, he should face fedor since they r the top hw's besides fedor. that would be a sweet fight.

killerinstinct
09-09-2006, 10:54 PM
fedor has faced better strikers then barnett and beaten them and better guys on the ground and beaten them too. barnett is well rounded but fedor would waste him. liddell vs. wand would be the best fight ever. and hunt vs. shogun would be a great dream matchup that i should have thought of before. shogun is great on the feet but hunt is better, but if shogun happen to take the fight to the ground he could easily submit hunt. but id have to say hunt by ko.

im calling wand vs. nog in the finals. and hope that wand wins, but nog will be a very vary hard fight for him. im wondering if wand beats cro cop, and then barnett or nog, he should face fedor since they r the top hw's besides fedor. that would be a sweet fight.
Fedor would in no way waste Barnett.Barnett is a good striker is great on the ground and is much bigger than Fedor.I think Josh has all the skills to pull off the upset.At least he'd put up a competitive fight against Fedor.

matto
09-09-2006, 11:06 PM
i know it isnt like math but,

nog is better on the ground then barnett and will submit barnett, fedor easily beat nog and wasnt affected by nog's submission attempts

cro cop beat barnett twice and is clearly a better striker. fedor beat cro cop as well

i know barnett is better versed then cro cop and nog, he is good on the ground and on the feet, and nog is excellednt on the ground and ok on the feet, and cro cop is excellent on the feet and ok on the ground.

barnett is good but is behind nog and cro cop and is certainley behind fedor and id pick wand to beat him if they fought, but that wont happen cause nog will submit him in the first round in short time. and as far as wand vs. cro cop i have no clue, both excellent strikers and will end in ko or tko and too hard to call, but id like to see wand win.

liddell316
09-13-2006, 01:46 AM
Chuck
Fedor
Shogun

MMA 4ever
09-13-2006, 02:13 AM
Liddell by tko

Fedor by decision

Hunt by decision

BigJoe111
09-13-2006, 04:45 PM

round 3:
Liddell vs Wandy
Barnett vs Fedor
Hunt vs Shogun

Lidell by K.O.

Hunt by K.O.
Liddell by KO
Fedor by sub
Hunt by split decision

Liddell v Arlovski
AA by KO
Fedor by sub

in the final Fedor by KO quickly

j.farrell
09-13-2006, 11:07 PM
wanderlei by ko
fedor tko strikes on the ground
mark hunt majority descion( i think shogun could go the distance)