PDA

View Full Version : detox products

Tick
01-10-2008, 06:24 PM
Does anyone have any experience with detox products? Or body cleansing (internal) products? I am always afraid to try one of these out in fear that it will leave me bathroom bound for a few days... At the same time I wonder if something like one of them will make me feel better, healthier even. Has anyone used one? If so, how did it make you feel? What were the effects of it? While using it, how did it effect you?

Warchief
01-10-2008, 06:46 PM
I try a herb detoxication once (i already fortgot the brand name), it removes all the plem (that can cause cought and cold) in my whole body and i found out that plem is not only exist in our lungs but the whole parts of our body as well...we have a plem in our Brain, Heart, Intestines and other vital Organs in our body, when i remove all of those harmfull bacteria...i feel so rejuvenated.

Tick the more you bowel in the comfortroom the better, b/c you're body is in the state of cleansing so don't be afraid...it's a normal process.

Tick
01-14-2008, 05:09 PM
I try a herb detoxication once (i already fortgot the brand name), it removes all the plem (that can cause cought and cold) in my whole body and i found out that plem is not only exist in our lungs but the whole parts of our body as well...we have a plem in our Brain, Heart, Intestines and other vital Organs in our body, when i remove all of those harmfull bacteria...i feel so rejuvenated.

Tick the more you bowel in the comfortroom the better, b/c you're body is in the state of cleansing so don't be afraid...it's a normal process.

The only fear i have of poopin is being in a place where I can't get to a bathroom easily. Basically if I do this I just want to know if I should take a weekend solace and watch movies / read books all weekend. I'd also have to install the 3 sea shells (demolition man reference anyone?)

thebwit
01-15-2008, 12:12 AM
The only fear i have of poopin is being in a place where I can't get to a bathroom easily. Basically if I do this I just want to know if I should take a weekend solace and watch movies / read books all weekend. I'd also have to install the 3 sea shells (demolition man reference anyone?)

w00t for the demolition man reference! I got that before you even mentioned it. I took a Green Tea Detox thing for a week (its what the box said to do) and all in all it was just ok. Not really sure if it worked or not as I didn't seem to be in the bathroom any more often than I was prior to taking it.

thebwit
01-15-2008, 06:46 PM
Drink 8 oz of olive oil and 2 oz of lemon juice.

Finish with 8oz of a drinkable laxative such as metamucial.

That just sounds like a recipe for making your ass explode