PDA

View Full Version : T.O. of the Cowboy's Crying OMG What a "PREMODONA".

MYboyBISPING
01-14-2008, 06:14 PM
Terrell Owens Crying Over Media’s Criticism of Tony Romo (http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=33120&cat=6)

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080114/capt.9287990ff85e40d190f38a56962f4a0d.aptopix_gian ts_cowboys_football_irv135.jpg

OMG! can this guy just get over himself. Geez just go away.

pa99fighter
01-15-2008, 06:49 AM
Terrell Owens Crying Over Media’s Criticism of Tony Romo (http://www.transworldnews.com/NewsStory.aspx?id=33120&cat=6)

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20080114/capt.9287990ff85e40d190f38a56962f4a0d.aptopix_gian ts_cowboys_football_irv135.jpg

OMG! can this guy just get over himself. Geez just go away.

you don't feel his pain or no what its like so who are you. this is person bashing your lucky t.o is not a fighter.

Kimuras"R"Us
01-15-2008, 06:53 AM
I don't see why this makes him a premadonna. Love him or hate him, the man prepares and busts his ass as hard as anyone in the league. Sure his antics don't make him the poster boy for good behavior, but his work ethic is admirable. He cried when he lost a playoff game, he gives a shit, I wish more professional athletes cared about winning and losing as much as he does.

Brutus
01-15-2008, 07:02 AM
No matter what anyone says about TO, his problem is not that he is a premadanna, its that he has serious psychiatric problems. he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. He has demonstrated in the past that he is not all there and this occurrence just might prove it.

after the eagles lost in the playoffs, when TO was a WR there, he bashed his QB, McNabb, to no end. I really dont know why he isnt responding the same way here but he isnt. W/ all the controversy involving Romo you would think that TO would have a field day w/ this situation. Just seems strange to me. He needs some medication, for real, in my opinion.

pa99fighter
01-15-2008, 07:17 AM
No matter what anyone says about TO, his problem is not that he is a premadanna, its that he has serious psychiatric problems. he's a few sandwiches short of a picnic. He has demonstrated in the past that he is not all there and this occurrence just might prove it.

after the eagles lost in the playoffs, when TO was a WR there, he bashed his QB, McNabb, to no end. I really dont know why he isnt responding the same way here but he isnt. W/ all the controversy involving Romo you would think that TO would have a field day w/ this situation. Just seems strange to me. He needs some medication, for real, in my opinion.

an athlete with bad behaivor that he put aside this season to try to be successful and win the superbowl than loses and cries than doesn't bash his quarterback because it really wasn't his fault needs help? makes no sense to me. Hunchbacked I love you but im sorry I dont get your logic lol

jesusatemyhotdog
01-15-2008, 05:20 PM
an athlete with bad behaivor that he put aside this season to try to be successful and win the superbowl than loses and cries than doesn't bash his quarterback because it really wasn't his fault needs help? makes no sense to me. Hunchbacked I love you but im sorry I dont get your logic lol

Well he did swallow a bottle of pills last year.

TriangleChoke
01-15-2008, 06:29 PM
Well he did swallow a bottle of pills last year.

baaaaahahahaha

t.o. is a disgrace.

now THAT'S person bashing

MYboyBISPING
01-15-2008, 07:13 PM
Every professional athlete works hard and maybe he needs his meds but why does he have to to feel that he has to put on a show every time the camera is on him. I'm coming from when he was with the Niners and made that catch from Young before he became T.O. and ever since then hes become this "Premodona" that just can't play the game but has to disgrace those before him who paved the path for these by playing the game with grace and respect for one another. Even if I remember right Young said that he wasn't like this before that catch but after that catch "T.O." the persona.
Well it doesn't matter anyways this dude does has problems and I'm not gonna waste time with this anymore.

Correction - Prima Donna - a temperamental person; a person who takes adulation and privileged treatment as a right and reacts with petulance to criticism or inconvenience. (dictionary.com)

Brutus
01-16-2008, 06:10 AM

You would think that my logic is unwarranted but look at what he's done in the past. Controversy over an overdose incident, bashing a top NFL QB and being a complete detriment to a team and then going on to another contender and now defending the QB who created more bullshit and then defending him about his decisions? Either TO has learned to be a more compassionate person or he is a person in need of some help. JMO

EDIT: its just hard for me to believe that he could go from completely blaming his starting QB to being a first year starters best friend. Seemed like he was eager to blame the loss on the head of the offense in the past and now its the teams fault. I just dont get it.

ps i luv u too grappler but i gotta stake my claim on this one.

Severn
01-16-2008, 07:06 AM
T.O. paid for Romo and Simpson's Mexican trip. He does feel guilty over it even though he doesn't need to. I'm not a big T.O. fan myself but he's been practically a model team mate this year.

Losing sucks and crying over a loss is nothing to be ashamed of. Standing up for team mate who will take the brunt of the blame this off season (again) is something I'd expect out of a real team mate and friend.

BigBanda
01-16-2008, 07:07 PM
He was just very emotional that they had such a great season and they lost. They had what it took to beat the Giants but didnt come out on top. He stood up for his teammate as he knows that most critics attack the quarterback as they are looked at as the leader of the team. By the way... I was very disapointed myself that the Cowboys lost.

pa99fighter
01-16-2008, 08:12 PM
You would think that my logic is unwarranted but look at what he's done in the past. Controversy over an overdose incident, bashing a top NFL QB and being a complete detriment to a team and then going on to another contender and now defending the QB who created more bullshit and then defending him about his decisions? Either TO has learned to be a more compassionate person or he is a person in need of some help. JMO

EDIT: its just hard for me to believe that he could go from completely blaming his starting QB to being a first year starters best friend. Seemed like he was eager to blame the loss on the head of the offense in the past and now its the teams fault. I just dont get it.

ps i luv u too grappler but i gotta stake my claim on this one.
Tony was passing him the ball giving him T.O. his best numbers since 2001. I think its just he wanted to win the superbowl badly this year and he believed they could win it and knew Romo wanted it just as bad than they lost in the postseason to a team they already beat twice. I'd cry too lol

Losing sucks and crying over a loss is nothing to be ashamed of. Standing up for team mate who will take the brunt of the blame this off season (again) is something I'd expect out of a real team mate and friend.
Your second paragraph is dead accurate

eazye76
01-16-2008, 08:15 PM
I've always been a TO hater, but when I was watching the press conferance I was willing to give the man the benifit if the doubt(even though he hasn't really earned it). He's always been good to Romo, but one thing he said was a great big heaping pile of bullshit. He stated that he had always had his QB's backs - Bull Fuckin Shit!!! He gave Garcia hell, insinuating that he was gay in press conferance, then he went to Philly and destroyed Mcnabb in the media, b/c he wanted a new contract. You could argue that neither team has fully recovered from the damage TO did to the team.
Taking the "Parcell's stuff out of the equation, TO has been a team player in the last couple of seasons, and hasn't bitched about his touches but he's been paid well. He's owed a $3 million roster bonus in the coming months, and will be in the last year of a 3 year deal. Like I said I'm more than willing to give him the benifit of the doubt, but we'll see how he handles the offseason.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc272/eazye_76/TOpopcorn.jpg
"Now what . . . sniff . . . we gonna do . . . sniff . . . with all this popcorn?"

error2k5
01-17-2008, 04:20 AM
It's clear some of you just flat out dislike t.o. The one time he decides to stand up for his qb and not throw him under the bus everyone jumps on his back about it. I was impressed. If he had taken the opportunity and blamed romo then everyone would have basically said "AH HAH I TOLD YOU SO!!!" t.o. is getting on the older side so, maybe, just maybe, he's finally starting to learn his lesson.

Noise Chopped
01-17-2008, 07:07 AM
I've never hated T.O. as much as everyone else seems to - But...I'd be lying if I said I didn't break out laughing when watching him cry at that press conference (I was watching live). Even if he was faking - T.O. just makes me laugh sometimes. I bet he's got a good sense of humor and isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be. Hell, he hasn't commited a crime. Done some dumb ass shit to his quarterbacks, but some shit he does is just plain funny.

"That's my teammate. S'my quarterback."

I just...Broke down and laughed. He said in that same press conference that he's ALWAYS had a good relationship with his quarterbacks. Now, if that isn't stand up comedy, I sure as hell don't know what is. If he faked it all or not, I appreciate it for a good laugh either way. He and Romo seem to get along fine, so no harm done.