PDA

View Full Version : Pacman Jones, at it again!

jcmichaels42
01-15-2008, 08:08 PM
Just got this report from Rotoworld.com:

Pacman Jones reportedly punched a female lawyer at the Body Tap strip club in North Atlanta on January 3rd.

Jones apparently entered the manager's office, accusing the club of stealing money from him and falsely accusing his entourage of owing a tab. Jones reportedly lunged at the woman multiple times during the meeting, in what the lawyer said was an attempt at grave bodily harm. Jones didn't connect until afterwards in the hallway, when he reached around a security guard to "sucker punch" the woman. Not only could this be a violation of Jones' parole, it could result in the league delaying his March return to football activities, and certainly make the Titans less willing to welcome him back.

Boy this guy is either the dumbest motherfucker on the planet or he just really doesn't want to get back in the NFL again.

I'm gonna go with the first option.

Macgyver
01-15-2008, 09:43 PM
I can understand how young athletes can make mistakes in their lives, especially since they are going from broke to multi-millionaire before they can legally purchase a beer (not that it justifies breaking the law though). I find that this point is quite often overlooked when young stars end up in the media for doing something stupid....

...but that is not the case here. He will never play in the NFL again and is a complete douche.

Note-to-Pacman: Stay the fuck away from strip-clubs!!

pa99fighter
01-15-2008, 10:26 PM
they should of just let him wrestle

jcmichaels42
01-18-2008, 07:50 PM
Well I guess it just goes to show that you can't pass judgement too quickly, because now apparently the woman is saying Pacman didn't do anything to her....

Something smells fishy.

Brutus
01-23-2008, 05:49 PM
Well I guess it just goes to show that you can't pass judgement too quickly, because now apparently the woman is saying Pacman didn't do anything to her....

Something smells fishy.

not surprising that someone in Pacman's position is falsely accused of an act like this considering his "make it rain" incidents at strip clubs. The motherfucker should just learn his lesson and stay away from strippers and strip clubs all together.

ps. the fishy smell is coming from that stripper.

eazye76
01-23-2008, 08:07 PM
I questioned what the hell a female lawyer was doing in a strip club w/ Pacman at 3 am in the first place. The guy is super-talented, and Tenn needs a corner REALLY bad, but I think we should try to trade this guy, he's a liability. He said he wanted to go to Dallas where they need secondary help, I say make it happen, try to get a draft pick back, or maybe even Anthony Fasano or Anthony Henry. Alright maybe I'm dreaming about Fasano or Henry, but we can get something for this guy. Plus his contract is heavy on gurenteed money at the end of the deal.

Just a thought - The Giants need help in the back, maybe they would take him and give us Strahan. He's old, expensive, and they have his replacement ready to go(Justin Tuck). Don't see it happening though :dry: