PDA

View Full Version : Whats next for Hatton?

The Deftone
09-12-2006, 01:36 AM
So who is Hatto fighting next? And should he drop back down to his own weight? I think YES!

Afro
09-12-2006, 02:12 AM
PBF is whats next for Hatton

The Deftone
09-12-2006, 03:26 AM
Pbf?

Afro
09-12-2006, 03:33 AM
Pretty Boy Floyd

icemanct
09-12-2006, 03:39 AM
Pretty Boy Floydi think hatton should fight de la hoya cause oscar would get his ass kicked by pbf.but if hatton fought de la hoya that woud be awesome!!and besides baldomir is fightin pbf

Afro
09-12-2006, 03:50 AM
i think hatton should fight de la hoya cause oscar would get his ass kicked by pbf.but if hatton fought de la hoya that woud be awesome!!and besides baldomir is fightin pbf
I know but PBF is gonna fight someone after he fights Baldomir, and it should be Hatton

or we should see Hatton-Spinks, I dunno if hes ready for Oscar yet.

Luis Cruz
09-12-2006, 03:54 AM
Yea PBF is fighting Baldomir Nov. 4th on PPV.

Hatton gave up his WBA WW title and is moving back down to 140lbs and is fighting undefeated Juan Urango in January, they just announced this not that long ago but haven't had a press conference yet to my knowledge. Urango was real impressive, to me anyways, until his last fight. He had a tough fight and actually had a draw with Arnaoutis who is still undefeated also. In his last fight Urango won the IBF 140lbs title beating Rabah in what i thought was a lackluster performance by him. He is a tough ass guy though and he slugs with some power so it could make for an entertaining fight if he comes 100% prepared. Might be a little early in his career for this (even though he has the title) though, experience could play a factor but Hatton gets sloppy at times so you never know, he could always get caught and he's been rocked before. Hopefully it's not on ppv, that would be weak.

Salvy_Mic
09-19-2006, 01:48 AM
The next big possible fight at 140, considering recent developments would be Ricky Hatton facing Jose Luis Castillo. Assured fireworks, I guarantee it.