PDA

View Full Version : Change the background color

Boo
09-13-2006, 02:33 AM
My suggestion is to change the background color to anything but red. Red jumps when you stare at it. If you think I'm full of it, ask anyone you know who does TV, video, or gives presentations for a living. They stay away from red. It's really starting to bug me.

Also, a question. Is there a way to change the default for your font? I get any older and I'm going to have to start putting on my reading glasses to post. LOL

killerinstinct
09-13-2006, 03:52 AM
The color scheme has been talked about before.I agree it should be changed.Why such dark colors?Why not a blue and white lay out?

Luis Cruz
09-13-2006, 04:06 AM
I found how to edit it but i'm afraid to touch it, there's way too much shit on there and i don't want to mess it up and not be able to put it back, might need some help from someone that knows about this kind of shit.

NinjaShogunRua
09-13-2006, 05:23 AM
you guys have some weird eyes or something. 20/20 vision here and it looks fine to me. It matches the same colors as the MMANews.com website so I vote to keep it. But whatever floats your boat.

Storm442
09-13-2006, 05:47 AM
Most forum boards have a neutral (or white) background.
Please look into having it changed.

Thanks,
~Storm

Boo
09-13-2006, 06:39 AM
I found how to edit it but i'm afraid to touch it, there's way too much shit on there and i don't want to mess it up and not be able to put it back, might need some help from someone that knows about this kind of shit.

Actually, I was referring to the font on my own user CP, but hey, I'd be all for everyone's being bigger. Oh yea, thanks for not blowing up the website. We all must know our limits.

you guys have some weird eyes or something. 20/20 vision here and it looks fine to me. It matches the same colors as the MMANews.com website so I vote to keep it. But whatever floats your boat.
Let me introduce you to my friend Mr Aging. 20/20 or not you will meet him eventually.

Usually I'm all for color coordination....no really...my curtains always match the furniture.

AudieMurphy1
09-14-2006, 06:36 PM
i like the red, its all bloody lookin :devil:

Boo
09-15-2006, 12:54 AM
i like the red, its all bloody lookin :devil:
GHOUL!!!

Where ya been Audie, taking a vacation from us?

AudieMurphy1
09-15-2006, 04:11 PM
GHOUL!!!

Where ya been Audie, taking a vacation from us?

:ahh:

^ closest representative smilie to my life lately