PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Rivera Vs Patrick Cote????

manntis818
09-13-2006, 08:33 PM
on the last episoid mat serra said they wanted cote to fight rivera i dont know about you but that is going to be a fuckin fight man i cant wait to see this one:ass:

Newyorkslav3
09-13-2006, 08:51 PM
on the last episoid mat serra said they wanted cote to fight rivera i dont know about you but that is going to be a fuckin fight man i cant wait to see this one:ass:
Yea they wanted that fight, but they don't get to pick the fights this week so they could change it up. Seeing as they knew that they wanted Cote vs Rivera I doubt they will go that route now that the ball is in there court.

manntis818
09-13-2006, 09:11 PM
Yea they wanted that fight, but they don't get to pick the fights this week so they could change it up. Seeing as they knew that they wanted Cote vs Rivera I doubt they will go that route now that the ball is in there court.

the next fight is a welterwieght fight and i know that team mojo will win............it will mabe be matt serrs vs mikey burnett and serra will win

Boo
09-14-2006, 11:13 PM
Mojo has the hammer. Looks like we may get that Cote vs Rivera match up afterall. Regardless, I'm looking forward to seeing both of them in action again.

Afro
09-14-2006, 11:14 PM
Rivera wins that one, as annoying as he is getting I think he takes the win

Anyone whos got a problem with Shonie Carter is whack IMO

alahyousious
09-14-2006, 11:42 PM
Rivera wins that one, as annoying as he is getting I think he takes the win

Anyone whos got a problem with Shonie Carter is whack IMO

100% agreed! Rivera is still my pick as the MW winner and Shonie as the WW winner.

LethalStriker
09-15-2006, 12:58 AM
Cote is going to KO Rivera. Never been overally impressed with Rivera. He is an okay fighter but never really been more then average.

duran
09-15-2006, 02:39 PM
Bro, Rivera hits hard. I know it takes more than that, but he can hit.

liddell316
09-17-2006, 10:38 AM
If it's Cote vs. Rivera, Cote takes it, most likely by KO.

tylerunemployed
09-17-2006, 12:13 PM
that would be a sweet match up..they both like to stand and swing..rivera has a win over david laousio (sp?)

Afro
09-17-2006, 12:36 PM
Rivera, Din Thomas, and Matt Serra I believe are too good for the show and if Shonie didnt lose to Nate Quarry I think he would be too good for the show too I think hes borderline on the show, all 4 shouldnt have to be on this show to fight in the UFC with the lack of talent in the UFC they should be SHOE INS!

manntis818
09-17-2006, 02:28 PM
i agree with you.............. nut its like most of them came t the show because they lost to a tuf guy in the past like shris leben he beat.........dewees, rivera, and cote...........and like swick one one............ i think thats the only reason they came on the show

ortiz#1
09-17-2006, 03:32 PM
100% agreed! Rivera is still my pick as the MW winner and Shonie as the WW winner.
noway cote hits hard jorge will ktfo easy cote and sell i think will make it to the finals