PDA

View Full Version : Travel Forum?

TravelinMonty
01-31-2008, 08:05 PM
I think this could be a great addition to our community.

Members can post things about recent trips. They can get advice from other members that have been to places that they are planning on going to. Members could hook up other members if there is someone coming to their hometown or if they have a buddy somewhere, etc. Lots of possibilities, we have members all over the world with similar interests that are communicating through this site.

Just an idea, but I think it could add a whole other dimension to strengthening the community we have here.

Clint
01-31-2008, 08:07 PM
interesting idea. I would say start some threads of this type in the Off topic section and see how they go and we can take things from there.

Ramma
01-31-2008, 10:47 PM
interesting idea. I would say start some threads of this type in the Off topic section and see how they go and we can take things from there.

Agreed, I think an information thread is the right thing for this. A whole forum might be overkill.

It is a good idea none th less. Make a thread and see where it goes.

Maybe create a sticky for a while for traveling (can have links to multiple threads for certain continents if it starts to pick up a little more. I still don't know about a whole forum though).