PDA

View Full Version : Giants WOOT WOOT

Bullock
02-04-2008, 04:00 AM
Aw shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

:dance3:

bega
02-04-2008, 04:08 AM
I'm not a football fan but this was fun to watch.

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-04-2008, 04:09 AM
GOOD JOB GIANTS, YOU BEAT MY PATS. CONGRATS.......Well if seymor could of held on to eli,,,,but blah,,,,good job

Brutus
02-04-2008, 04:10 AM
The game went nothin as i expected it to. This was an awesome defensive battle and i was glad to see NYG win it. NY proved the pats can be beat but i'm sure the patriots will be right back in the late post season next year.

CONGRATS TO THE NEW YORK GIANTS!

baba
02-04-2008, 04:11 AM
Holy Sh*t !!

I've never seen Brady thrown around like that. Way to go G Men!

PS-- I bet the Giants with points.......I'm gonna own the titty bars this weekend! lol

boaz33
02-04-2008, 04:11 AM
That was a great game I can't believe the Pats got stopped. The worst part is the football season is over and I have no idea what I'm gonna do sunday mornings now. Thank god mma runs all year.

SgtFrenchy
02-04-2008, 04:21 AM
Ya!! I don't like the Giants but, I hate the Patriots even more. I'm pumped! Being from New England I'll probably be hated for this one, but I don't care. Nice job Giants!!!!!!

2mcgrath
02-04-2008, 04:27 AM
The game went nothin as i expected it to. This was an awesome defensive battle and i was glad to see NYG win it. NY proved the pats can be beat but i'm sure the patriots will be right back in the late post season next year.

CONGRATS TO THE NEW YORK GIANTS!

yeah it went nothing like i thought it would

Brutus
02-04-2008, 04:35 AM
yeah it went nothing like i thought it would

i figured it would be more high scoring like the first meeting these two had this season. I took the giants and the points in this so i had a feeling that it would be close but i did see the pats winning. i will take the ten dollars that my grandpa owes me and pay my late fines at the local Blockbuster. that bastard better pay up or i'll break his thumbs.

Gurry
02-04-2008, 04:37 AM
LOL i feel sorry for people who bet on the pats...

Ramma
02-04-2008, 04:49 AM
People are literally cheering in the streets by me.

Noise Chopped
02-04-2008, 04:51 AM
Very happy for Eli.

TriangleChoke
02-04-2008, 05:07 AM
I'm more happy about the Patriots LOSING than I'm happy about the Giants winning. "Triangle, why do you have to be such a prick?" you may be asking yourself.....

ppl have been giving me shit all week about how the Giants dont have a shot in hell at beating the Patriots. All I could say is alright, X amount of days till Sunday, so we'll see then. I'm walking on a cloud right now. I have been gloating ever since the game ended..

I have to give credit to the Patriots though. They had an incredible season and was one of the most dominant teams ever in the NFL. I'm just so happy they lost. I can't stand Brady, and for them to go undefeated and then LOSE in the SUPERBOWL?! Especially after all the shit ppl talked to me all week ab how "the patriots are gonna hurt the giants, the giants can't see Lawrence Maroney, blah blah blah..." AHHH it's bitter sweet...

TheBonger
02-04-2008, 05:26 AM
congrats Giants and wow what a game, I wouldn't be surprised if it was the most watched Super Bowl ever. Still cant believe Eli Manning played the way he did these last five weeks and wow the D-line should have been named MVP they dominated the Pats very good O-line. Pretty sure Spagnulo will be the next Skins Head Coach, not sure how I feel about that, he did do an incredible job this year but it was his first year as a DC but fuck it I would rather have him then some retread. Also FYI not that means anything but everytime the Giants have won a SB it was followed by a Skins SB win heres to history repeating itself. And by god the corks are popping in Miami once again.

marco47
02-04-2008, 05:50 AM
This is one of the best sports weekends I've ever had. Mir and Nog wins, then the G-Men win, Sweet!

JoeKickAss
02-04-2008, 05:51 AM
Phillip Rivers who?

Tiki Barber who?

Noise Chopped
02-04-2008, 06:21 AM
Jeremy Shockey...Who? Hah. Very curious how Jeremy's feeling right now. Kinda feel bad for the guy.

And THRILLED that the Giants won right AFTER Tiki left. What great karma, hah.

Palma
02-04-2008, 06:39 AM
One of he reasons I can't stand the Patriots and Billecheck is that he trys to manipulate the game with Bullshit like being the first coach ever to challange 12 men on the field and stealing your ex-offensive cordinators new signals for play calling. He was trying to be clever and go for it on 4th and 8 hoping to demoralize the Giants and end their momentum and it bit him in the ass to end up losing by a field goal.

I also thought it was classic that the Patriots finally lose and they act like poor losers...

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-04-2008, 06:51 AM
One of he reasons I can't stand the Patriots and Billecheck is that he trys to manipulate the game with Bullshit like being the first coach ever to challange 12 men on the field and stealing your ex-offensive cordinators new signals for play calling. He was trying to be clever and go for it on 4th and 8 hoping to demoralize the Giants and end their momentum and it bit him in the ass to end up losing by a field goal.

I also thought it was classic that the Patriots finally lose and they act like poor losers...
like poor losers?

Palma
02-04-2008, 07:06 AM
like poor losers?

The whole team including Bellecheck walked off the field with 2 seconds left to play. They didn't know it wasn't over at first, but once they new that was the case it didn't stop them from going to the locker room. You could see the refs trying to stop Billecheck from walking out on to the field and then trying to stop him from going into the locker room because they needed players to go out there and finish the game. Very classless...

In all the post game interviews I have seen with Bellecheck or the players I haven't seen anyone simply give any credit to the Giants for winning. It's all about how someone has to lose and and about how they are disapointed... How many fucking Super Bowls do you need before you are humble enough to give your opponents credit for beating you?

Raiders18
02-04-2008, 07:13 AM
Good game by the G-men but I feel bad for Moss as I wanted him to get a ring.

Ellis Hobbs should enter some sort of rehabilitation/support group because he got RAPED hard by Burress.

Legend
02-04-2008, 07:16 AM
I'm just glad I got tired and slept thought the 2nd half. Not a Pats fan or anything but I did want them to go 19-0 just for history's sake. Ohh well fuck it.

error2k5
02-04-2008, 09:11 AM
it was hilarious seeing mercury morris on espn afterwards basically telling the media "I told you so"

TheBonger
02-04-2008, 09:48 AM

while I agree about the Belcheat and Patriot hate, the challenge of 12 men on the field is a brilliant move within the rules and it was not the first time that has been done. Right off hand Gibbs challenge that in the Was/Min in Week 15 after the play resulted in a fumble recovered by Min, it was overturned because they had 12 on the field and that was one of the key moments in the Skins playoff run. And more than likely it was someone in the booth in Belchick's ear just as with Gibbs and its just a good challenge. ALso it was 4th and 13 which makes it even worse, the percentages favor a 48 yd FG attempt over 4th and 13th by a lot and as a "genius" head coach you have too recognize how well their defense is handling your offense and take any points you can get. His arrogance cost his team atleast a shot at OT and remaining perfect.

jcmichaels42
02-04-2008, 03:00 PM
Well let's just say I bet the Pats....and the over....:angrrry:

But I had the presence of mind to also take a bet for less and take the Giants money line so I ended up winning about $50. haha. But I have to admit it was funny seeing the Giants win that game. No one gave them a shot and the stuck it right up everyone's ahh-noose!

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-04-2008, 04:51 PM
The whole team including Bellecheck walked off the field with 2 seconds left to play. They didn't know it wasn't over at first, but once they new that was the case it didn't stop them from going to the locker room. You could see the refs trying to stop Billecheck from walking out on to the field and then trying to stop him from going into the locker room because they needed players to go out there and finish the game. Very classless...

In all the post game interviews I have seen with Bellecheck or the players I haven't seen anyone simply give any credit to the Giants for winning. It's all about how someone has to lose and and about how they are disapointed... How many fucking Super Bowls do you need before you are humble enough to give your opponents credit for beating you?
Are you kidding me? The patriots do not blow the other team in one game in the press conference's and your going to jump all over them? If you do not like them fine but if your just searching for a reason to bash then you have done a bad job. I challenge you to go back and look at any of the pats press conference's of any game and let me know if they were nothing but standup in defeat or when they won. They might be just a little dissapointed this time, is that ok? For one time? I am by no means mad, i am a little dissapointed they lost, but win or loose my life must go on and i am not loosing sleep. This is all my opinion, i would like to think that being a pats fan or not you would admit that they are always respectfull after the game mostly at the press conference's. Now don't get all BS and go on a pissed off session here. I am trying to have a discussion.

SgtFrenchy
02-04-2008, 05:55 PM
Well being a Raiders fan I don't lose any sleep when they lose. If I did I'd be up alot!:D

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Well being a Raiders fan I don't lose any sleep when they lose. If I did I'd be up alot!:D
lol...thats funny, but you know what i am saying

error2k5
02-04-2008, 08:53 PM
YouTube - Tom Brady Scoffs at 17 Point Prediction (http://youtube.com/watch?v=kJ2yK5C9Ae4)

brady scoffs at 17 points.

Brutus
02-04-2008, 09:21 PM

I agree w/ most of your points. I'm not one of these guys who despises the Pats but Bill Bellicheck and Brady definately had a problem giving congrats and credit to the better team on that day. From all the interviews that i have seen they basically said "The better team didnt win" just not in those words.

To give a little cred back to the pats, there were 11 guys on D lined up across from the Giants on that last snap w/ :01 left on the clock. Bellicheck wasn't present on the sidelines at :00 but i cant blame him really. He did run across and give love to Tom Caughlin before his premature departure from the field.

I laughed out loud in the post-game press conference when on reporter asked Brady a question and after Brady answered the reporter asked BB to reply to the same question and BB said"Yeah, pretty much what he said". haha.

SgtFrenchy
02-04-2008, 10:56 PM
lol...thats funny, but you know what i am saying
Ya I know what your saying. Just joking man. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to see the Raiders win the Super Bowl before I die. Maybe.

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-05-2008, 12:21 AM

also I am not sure which press conference your talking about because all the ones I saw including brady's all said that the Giants played a better game and had a better game plan. So what exactley do you want them to do. Is it because they are the patriots and they should owe other teams a elaborate party on them or something because they won the bowl? They admited defeat. Whats the deal?

eazye76
02-05-2008, 01:45 AM
I'm not going to comment on the game last night, cause if I do I might go drive off a cliff, but here's some funny Pats photoshop pics, worth a look,

Fun With Photoshop: Patriots Fans Cry The Tears Of Unfathomable Sadness (http://deadspin.com/352248/patriots-fans-cry-the-tears-of-unfathomable-sadness)

TriangleChoke
02-05-2008, 02:31 AM
also I am not sure which press conference your talking about because all the ones I saw including brady's all said that the Giants played a better game and had a better game plan. So what exactley do you want them to do. Is it because they are the patriots and they owe should other teams a elaborate party on them or something because they won the bowl? They admited defeat. Whats the deal?

they ran off the field like babies with 2 minutes left in the game when the realized they were going to lose. that's the deal

and dont lie... you are mad because the giants defense planted brady into the ground on numerous occasions in the 4th quarter, and the patriots lost the superbowl...it's ok to be mad

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-05-2008, 03:14 AM
they ran off the field like babies with 2 minutes left in the game when the realized they were going to lose. that's the deal

and dont lie... you are mad because the giants defense planted brady into the ground on numerous occasions in the 4th quarter, and the patriots lost the superbowl...it's ok to be mad
I am not mad, I am actually dissapointed. There are more important things in this world to worry about or be mad about than a superbowl loss, if you haven't realized that yet someday you will be enlightened. Also, are you intentionaly trying to bait me to argue over a sporting event? I am not going to do that my friend.

Once again congrats to the Giants

blackfox
02-05-2008, 06:51 AM
I love my life right now.

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l242/Red91st/The%20giants%20win%20lulz/1202096091909.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l242/Red91st/The%20giants%20win%20lulz/1202096614191.jpg

http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l242/Red91st/The%20giants%20win%20lulz/1202096148343.jpg

Ifightforaliving
02-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Patriots played poorly and the Giants stepped up on some big plays

jkilla374
02-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Patriots played poorly and the Giants stepped up on some big plays

I disagree. The Giants owned the Pats the whole time, even when they were losing 7-3, they were dominating.

The Patriots did not play poorly. They did not make any big "mistakes." They simply got outplayed and the Giants had the better plan.

That march down the field that Brady had was amazing. The problem was that Eli's response was that much better.

Give credit where credit is due: the Giants owned the Pats. Period.

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-05-2008, 11:03 PM
I disagree. The Giants owned the Pats the whole time, even when they were losing 7-3, they were dominating.

The Patriots did not play poorly. They did not make any big "mistakes." They simply got outplayed and the Giants had the better plan.

That march down the field that Brady had was amazing. The problem was that Eli's response was that much better.

Give credit where credit is due: the Giants owned the Pats. Period.
I congrat the Giants, they were they better team that day. I am going to have to say though, the pats did make big mistakes.
1.going for it on 4th and 13 instead of kicking the field goal THAT was in Gostowkis range
2. Playing a run blitz , on that TD pass to plaxico
3. Not running a 5 wide set like they had all season not even once
4. Not running with Maroney to the outside, when they had success with it that day on two different occasions.
5. not staying with their inside slant patterns at ALL.
6. The O line played like it was there first game it was pathetic.
7, Asante dropping a interception that went right through his hands.
8. Brady throwing 3 consecutive pass plays on there last touchdown drive, how about running some clock with a run play or 2.
9. AND LASTLY,,,,HARRISON ALWAYS HITS HIS RECIEVERS ON D, THIS TIME HE JUST DECIDES TO KNOCK THE BALL AWAY FROM THE GUY. HOW ABOUT SMASHING HIM LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES. hE NEVER WOULD OF HELD ONTO THAT BALL.

THE GIANTS WERE THE BETTER TEAM THAT DAY AND DESERVE THE WIN NO DOUBT. But to say the Patriots made no mistakes is ridiculous. They MADE HUGE MISTAKES......IMO and i am bias Pats should be in it again next year.

Great season Giants

Palma
02-06-2008, 05:46 AM
Are you kidding me? The patriots do not blow the other team in one game in the press conference's and your going to jump all over them? If you do not like them fine but if your just searching for a reason to bash then you have done a bad job. I challenge you to go back and look at any of the pats press conference's of any game and let me know if they were nothing but standup in defeat or when they won. They might be just a little dissapointed this time, is that ok? For one time? I am by no means mad, i am a little dissapointed they lost, but win or loose my life must go on and i am not loosing sleep. This is all my opinion, i would like to think that being a pats fan or not you would admit that they are always respectfull after the game mostly at the press conference's. Now don't get all BS and go on a pissed off session here. I am trying to have a discussion.

also I am not sure which press conference your talking about because all the ones I saw including brady's all said that the Giants played a better game and had a better game plan. So what exactley do you want them to do. Is it because they are the patriots and they should owe other teams a elaborate party on them or something because they won the bowl? They admited defeat. Whats the deal?

Lol at you for replying to my same post twice... you obviously thought about it for a while and felt you needed to respond further.

Why don't you go back and find some press conference footgae of the Super Bowl losers giving meaningful credit to the Super Bowl Champs since it is obviously so important to you.

The Pats are cheaters, poor loser, and lucky. They have so much bullshit go their way like the "tuck" call. They get away with offensive holding, defensive holding, late hits, pass interference just like the 9ers used to.

The deal is they lost and they couldn't handle it eventhough they already won 3 super bowls in the past 5 years... You would think they would be gracious about losing at this point.

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Lol at you for replying to my same post twice... you obviously thought about it for a while and felt you needed to respond further.

Why don't you go back and find some press conference footgae of the Super Bowl losers giving meaningful credit to the Super Bowl Champs since it is obviously so important to you.

The Pats are cheaters, poor loser, and lucky. They have so much bullshit go their way like the "tuck" call. They get away with offensive holding, defensive holding, late hits, pass interference just like the 9ers used to.

The deal is they lost and they couldn't handle it eventhough they already won 3 super bowls in the past 5 years... You would think they would be gracious about losing at this point.
your right Palma I apologies for all my false statements.

YouTube - New England Post-Game Press Conference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IBKKvvHU4)

Palma
02-07-2008, 07:20 AM
your right Palma I apologies for all my false statements.

YouTube - New England Post-Game Press Conference (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8IBKKvvHU4)

Belichick, "We congradulate the Giants... they made a couple plays towards the end. We had our chances but they just made a couple more then we did... Disapointing obviously."

Sounds like he is giving credit where credit is do... "Made a couple more then we did"

Nice try Monson, but not Belichick, Brady, Moss, Samuel, or Brusky admitted that the Giants are simply the better team... All they did was spew excuses on why they lost. Moss came the closest by being the only Pat on that vid to actually give credit to Eli for what he did.

Poor losers... it's ok losers, there is always next season.

Thanks for the apolgies?

Dork8503
02-07-2008, 07:56 AM

All teams get away with shit here an there.

And If your referring to the spying and taping other teams practice, well it wasn't like Tom Brady or Moss were the ones taping.

I think they should have just gave the Giants their due respect. I can see them being a little angry for having a perfect season then fucking it up in the superbowl, but still just man up.

Well imo the pats played like shit, they are on of my favorite teams an they played like shit, and The Giants played great. The Giants didn't get lucky, they played smart, an did what they came to do, which was win.

I wasn't upset that the Giants won, because I love the Colts an Payton is awesome, so seeing his little brother win a Superbowl the year after he did was cool.

I think it was better the Pats didn't win with as much bullshit that happen this year.

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-07-2008, 08:11 AM
Belichick, "We congradulate the Giants... they made a couple plays towards the end. We had our chances but they just made a couple more then we did... Disapointing obviously."

Sounds like he is giving credit where credit is do... "Made a couple more then we did"

Nice try Monson, but not Belichick, Brady, Moss, Samuel, or Brusky admitted that the Giants are simply the better team... All they did was spew excuses on why they lost. Moss came the closest by being the only Pat on that vid to actually give credit to Eli for what he did.

Poor losers... it's ok losers, there is always next season.

Thanks for the apolgies?
You know all the answers my friend, and your never wrong, or so you think. I see a pattern in almost all your posts that involve discussion and an opinion that differs from your own. You tend to try to turn a mild conversation into a argument. I am not going to try my hand in that. I come on here to talk and relax not argue about a sporting event that really has no serious implication on my life. I am fan of the patriots yes and in boston sports in general. It is a little bit of a dissapoinment they lost, I am happy with their season. I will enjoy watching the celtics and then the sox and football will be back on again before I know it. I like to back my team's but I am not going to turn a conversation into a shit show. With that said have a good evening.

Palma
02-07-2008, 05:29 PM
You know all the answers my friend, and your never wrong, or so you think. I see a pattern in almost all your posts that involve discussion and an opinion that differs from your own. You tend to try to turn a mild conversation into a argument. I am not going to try my hand in that. I come on here to talk and relax not argue about a sporting event that really has no serious implication on my life. I am fan of the patriots yes and in boston sports in general. It is a little bit of a dissapoinment they lost, I am happy with their season. I will enjoy watching the celtics and then the sox and football will be back on again before I know it. I like to back my team's but I am not going to turn a conversation into a shit show. With that said have a good evening.

Quit bitching about you and me... I don't care about you or what you think of me. I made a post about Football and you replied because you got buthurt as usual. I don't care to give into your drama about how you percieve me, but I will say this: You love to be the martyr... "Woe is me... Palma has been mean again"

I love when people try to make an argument based on their emotions, fail, and then make the situation about me and not the topic at hand because they can't back up their post with facts.

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Quit bitching about you and me... I don't care about you or what you think of me. I made a post about Football and you replied because you got buthurt as usual. I don't care to give into your drama about how you percieve me, but I will say this: You love to be the martyr... "Woe is me... Palma has been mean again"

I love when people try to make an argument based on their emotions, fail, and then make the situation about me and not the topic at hand because they can't back up their post with facts.
Your not understanding my point, you can not converse without having a chip on your shoulder or so it seems with me anyways. My feelings are not hurt at all, i have a thick outter shell my friend. I responded to your post and you inturn can't speak with out throwing some insult or bitch in the other direction. I have never bad mouthed you before and have found most of your post's to be interesting and informative. Your just coming off as extremly arrogant. "buthurt as ussual" ???? lol and my drama? thats funny cause i do not take part in drama, I just like to be spoken to as I would speak to you. This is not a matter of drama but a matter of having a decent convo.

Well I am not going to banter back and fourth with you. Cheers

Palma
02-08-2008, 01:24 AM
Your not understanding my point, you can not converse without having a chip on your shoulder or so it seems with me anyways. My feelings are not hurt at all, i have a thick outter shell my friend. I responded to your post and you inturn can't speak with out throwing some insult or bitch in the other direction. I have never bad mouthed you before and have found most of your post's to be interesting and informative. Your just coming off as extremly arrogant. "buthurt as ussual" ???? lol and my drama? thats funny cause i do not take part in drama, I just like to be spoken to as I would speak to you. This is not a matter of drama but a matter of having a decent convo.

Well I am not going to banter back and fourth with you. Cheers

You are such a fag... show me where in these posts where I have a chip on my shoulder with you, insult you, bitch, come off as arrogant, or where I am not being decent to you:

I wasn't insulting to you until you made it personal as you always do when you disagree with me, in which case you deserve to be talked down to for acting like a self concious jack ass. You wanted to debate, but when you couldn't back up your argument with facts or well thought out points then you have to revert back to how you percieve me... I get the point, but it has nothing to with my original posts.

MONSONBYCHOKE
02-08-2008, 02:17 AM
You are such a fag... show me where in these posts where I have a chip on my shoulder with you, insult you, bitch, come off as arrogant, or where I am not being decent to you:

I wasn't insulting to you until you made it personal as you always do when you disagree with me, in which case you deserve to be talked down to for acting like a self concious jack ass. You wanted to debate, but when you couldn't back up your argument with facts or well thought out points then you have to revert back to how you percieve me... I get the point, but it has nothing to with my original posts.
So now I am a fag? I have no idea why you say I make it personal when I disagree with you? I do not recall ever having a issue with you prior to this.

Now I am a Fag huh, brilliant, good show Palma

Steel
02-08-2008, 02:01 PM
Palma/MBC: Guys relax...it's football..no verbal platas or chokes of any kind please..and please don't grab the cage.

Thanks,

Steel

Bullock
02-10-2008, 11:48 AM
You are all fags. Fags for MMA.