PDA

View Full Version : Forsberg turns down Red Wings

MYboyBISPING
02-06-2008, 07:30 PM
Forsberg turns down Red Wings
Wednesday, Feb 6, 2008 10:29 am EST

The Detroit Red Wings made a pitch to sign free-agent center Peter Forsberg, but he let them know he is not interested in playing for Detroit. The longtime Colorado Avalanche star apparently would feel somewhat like a traitor if he joined his former club's one-time arch-rival.

Forsberg has been skating and working out in his native Sweden and recently gave his agent the go-ahead to begin negotiating with a select group of NHL teams, which doesn't include the Red Wings.
Source: Mlive.com

That's what I'm talking about, Mutha Fucking Loyalty. Foppa is the greatest athlete ever because every time he steps on the ice he leaves everything out there his mind, body and soul. Loyalty omg what character he has to show up those dead wing fan who are all crying now, being about a week ago they were practically licking his balls already and now they can't stand the rejection.

Blah Blah Blah yeah the Avs have been losing to the dead wings this season but they are just lucky that we haven't been full strength and they're just barely winning those game. GO AVS! dead wings suck!

COME ON HOME FOPPA WE MISS YA! GO AVS!

http://www.angelfire.com/on2/peter21/images/2002vsdet1.jpg
HE'S BACK GO AVS!

jesusatemyhotdog
02-06-2008, 07:37 PM
I assure you that no tears were shed over this from this Red Wings fan. And I am not sure if you have looked at the overall NHL standings, but they definitely throw your "Red Wings suck" rhetoric out the window. They are 17 points up on the second place team (Dallas) with two fewer games played. I find it hard to see how the best can suck. I am sure that you will tell me though.

neonatural45
02-06-2008, 09:10 PM
even today Federov>Forsberg

he will return to Philly, he is not worth the money he is asking. I will be pissed if the flames sign him but I have heard rumors about that too. I think the Flame's would be better off pursuing Sundin or someone actually woth their large contract.