PDA

View Full Version : wandy vs. vitor 2

icemanct
09-16-2006, 07:50 AM
it would be a good fight to me cause of the standup they both have,if this takes place in ufc who wins ,if they fought in pride who wins?if it was pure standup it would be a tough one to call,all yall are probaly gonna say wandy but i think it would be a good fight cause they both like to throw.well who do yall think wins?

Punk Ass
09-16-2006, 03:39 PM
If the real Vitor shows up, he would win. He's an exelent striker and I can see Wand knocking him out. I can see Vitor landing a devastating punch.

If the real Vitor doesn't show up, I pick Wand to pummel him to a decision win.

Wand!! I dont the Vitor will show up, he usually doesn't for big fights.

matto
09-17-2006, 12:03 AM
wand lost the first fight, but he has vastly improved, vitor one of the best 205 out there today and would give anybody a tough fight, but id have to go with wand now, not just because i like him so much, but he has improved a lot more then vitor has since the first fight years and years ago and would have what it takes to win the rematch.

The Iceman
09-18-2006, 09:46 AM
As much as I like Vitor at this point in thier careers...Wand all the way

j.farrell
09-18-2006, 11:38 PM
vitor was good for a short period of time..but just like rampage he had a couple tuff loses and lost his spirit..wand would destroy him in round one

Livebyit_Fightbyit
09-22-2006, 03:48 PM
if the old school quick handed vitor shows up the one who three times fought randy coutoure in amazing matches then we could have a fight but if the new de-spirited Vitor shows up unfortunately he becomes another victim on the AXE murder's very impressive list

Hey iceman could I use one of those Gifs for an AVI

Punk Ass
09-22-2006, 04:43 PM
If the real Vitor shows up, he would win. He's an exelent striker and I can see Wand knocking him out. I can see Vitor landing a devastating punch.

If the real Vitor doesn't show up, I pick Wand to pummel him to a decision win.

Wand!! I dont the Vitor will show up, he usually doesn't for big fights.

Re-thinking the post, I think Wand would knock Vitor out some what the same fashion as he did Rampage.