PDA

View Full Version : No spoilers on main page

kalebarker
02-18-2008, 07:42 AM
This is just a suggestion. Can the polls on the main page not have spoilers about the fights that just happened. I like to download fights I can't watch on tv, ppv, etc before I see the results and I don't want to have to wait before I download the fights before I can check the news on your site. Just a suggestion.

jesusatemyhotdog
02-18-2008, 07:48 AM
The site is called mmanews.com. The job is to report MMA news as it happens.

Do you consider it a spoiler if you go to ESPN.com and see the day's basketball scores?

Jon-E-Law
02-18-2008, 08:03 AM
The site is called mmanews.com. The job is to report MMA news as it happens.

Do you consider it a spoiler if you go to ESPN.com and see the day's basketball scores?

fuck yea who doesnt. lol j/k

He might be saying he would appreciate it someone could give him the url dirctly to the forums.

jesusatemyhotdog
02-18-2008, 08:05 AM
fuck yea who doesnt. lol j/k

He might be saying he would appreciate it someone could give him the url dirctly to the forums.

MMA Forums & UFC Discussion Forum - MMANews.com (http://forums.mmanews.com/)

But if he couldn't figure that out, there is something seriously wrong.

Jon-E-Law
02-18-2008, 08:08 AM
I can almost guarantee it but he will never admit now lol

kalebarker
02-18-2008, 09:36 AM
I usually do go straight to the forums but sometimes theres news on the main page that isn't on the forums. I just figured out if I go straight to the page the page the "news" link on the top of the page goes to I'll avoid the polls.

Gmunit
02-18-2008, 05:20 PM
straight to the forums is the best way, the main page must report the news when it happens

forums.mmanews.com

i have it in my favourites/bookmarks for this exact reason

jokerthief
02-18-2008, 08:41 PM
I don't even go to the news page. I figure if there is something worth knowing about, it will be in the forums. I'm more interested in how people react to the news articles than I am of the actual article.