who do u guys think will win?

id say

aa over liddell
cro cop over liddell
liddell vs. wand too hard to call
aa over wand
cro cop over aa
couture over rampage
if lesnar gets a lot of bjj he could pose a serous threat to fedor, we all have seen that fedor doesnt do well aginst good strong wrestlers like coleman and randallman. but after easily takendown he submits them, if lesnar has a lot and lot of sub defence, he could take fedor down and g and p. im calling him as a future champion.

shenku68
09-17-2006, 11:10 AM
liddell vs. aa
liddell vs. cro cop
liddell vs. wand
aa vs. wand
aa vs. cro cop
couture vs. rampage
lesnar vs. fedor

id say

aa over liddell
cro cop over liddell
aa over wand
cro cop over aa
couture over rampage
if lesnar gets a lot of bjj he could pose a serous threat to fedor, we all have seen that fedor doesnt do well aginst good strong wrestlers like coleman and randallman. but after easily takendown he submits them, if lesnar has a lot and lot of sub defence, he could take fedor down and g and p. im calling him as a future champion.

Arlovski over Liddell? Possibility but Chuck may catch him coming in.
Cro Cop over Liddell? Definitely. Those kicks are deadly.
Liddell vs Wand? Agreed.
Arlovski over Wand? Definitely. I don't think Wand could handle that power.
Cro Cop over Arlovski? Possibility as long as he don't fight like he did against Mark Hunt.
Couture vs Rampage? Too hard to call.
Lesnar would need a few years of submission training before I would put him in a fight with a fighter of the caliber of Fedor. Lesnar is a huge guy but MMA is not rasslin (WWE).

Punk Ass
09-17-2006, 02:16 PM
liddell vs. aa
liddell vs. cro cop
liddell vs. wand
aa vs. wand
aa vs. cro cop
couture vs. rampage
lesnar vs. fedor

id say

aa over liddell
cro cop over liddell
aa over wand
cro cop over aa
couture over rampage

I'm sorry, this just doesn't seem realistic but then again most people on here seem to have twisted views.

I accually think Liddel would knock AA out. AA is very overated it seems to me. And has no Chin.
Cro Cop would end Liddell's career.
I think Wand beats Chuck.
AA to me doesn't have the Chin or the extra umph it would take to beat Wand. If wand catches him it's over. I think Wand has beaten men who could beat AA.
Cro Cop kicks AA and we will have the first death in MMA by brain aneurysm.
Rampage would make that old fart Randy have a damn stroke.
Now the dumest thing you ever said is Lesnar can beat Fedor?:sadsmile2: .......either your just stupid, don't respect MMA fighters, or just don't have too much knowlege about what it takes to be a MMA. I'm not gonna give a long speach but if you take a fighter who has proven himself to be the best MMA in the world, and take a guy who hasn't had his first MMA fight yet...........it's a little disrepectful to even compare the two, let alone entertain the thoughts of Fedor losing.
Let's start thinking a little more about our threads ok :grinsmile1:

liddell316
09-17-2006, 04:29 PM
I'd say...

Liddell over Arlovski
Cro Cop over Liddell
Liddell KO Wand
Cro Cop over AA
Couture would dominate Rampage
Fedor would beat that wannabe Lesnar via death in the first round.

matto
09-17-2006, 07:45 PM
"wand has beaten guys who could beat aa" what does that matter? sure if wand catches him then itll probably be over, but if aa catches wand it wont be over as well? and oviousally i know lesnar would have no chance aginst fedor. but maybe years and years from now when he trains lots and lots of submissions he could easily beat fedor. he would be able to avoid fedor's submissions and easily take him down. fedor was easily taken down by strong wrestlers coleman and randallman only to submit them seconds later, but what if they were better versed in submissions then fedor was? it would be a totally different fight.:fingersmilie:

matto
09-17-2006, 07:47 PM
I'm sorry, this just doesn't seem realistic but then again most people on here seem to have twisted views.

I accually think Liddel would knock AA out. AA is very overated it seems to me. And has no Chin.
Cro Cop would end Liddell's career.
I think Wand beats Chuck.
AA to me doesn't have the Chin or the extra umph it would take to beat Wand. If wand catches him it's over. I think Wand has beaten men who could beat AA.
Cro Cop kicks AA and we will have the first death in MMA by brain aneurysm.
Rampage would make that old fart Randy have a damn stroke.
Now the dumest thing you ever said is Lesnar can beat Fedor?:sadsmile2: .......either your just stupid, don't respect MMA fighters, or just don't have too much knowlege about what it takes to be a MMA. I'm not gonna give a long speach but if you take a fighter who has proven himself to be the best MMA in the world, and take a guy who hasn't had his first MMA fight yet...........it's a little disrepectful to even compare the two, let alone entertain the thoughts of Fedor losing.
Let's start thinking a little more about our threads ok :grinsmile1:

i was just saying that cause i like lesnar, giving him a lot better chance then he actually would have. but that wasnt even meant to be taken serousally like the other matchups. im just going overboard a little bit.

matto
09-17-2006, 07:51 PM
why r u calling me stupid? ur one of the only person on this forum that think that rampage would beat that "old fart" couture. calling me disrespectful, couture is one of the best fighters ever at 205 and u call him an old fart.

killerinstinct
09-17-2006, 09:11 PM
liddell vs. aa
liddell vs. cro cop
liddell vs. wand
aa vs. wand
aa vs. cro cop
couture vs. rampage
lesnar vs. fedor
Liddell vs. Arlovski-Liddell
Liddell vs. Crocop-Crocop(Chuck could possible catch him though especially if he came out aggressively)
Liddell vs. Wanderlei-Liddell
Wanderlei vs. Arlovski-Wanderlei should take this ,but it would be a close fight.
Arlovski vs. Crocop-Crocop
Rampage vs. Couture-Couture.You saw what mini Couture Matt Lindland di to him.Couture would dominate Rampage.
Lesnar vs. Fedor-Fedor takes this.Lesnar has lots of potential though.