PDA

View Full Version : Fedor vs. Ali

Soul_Edge
09-19-2006, 05:44 AM
Who wins in the classic matchup of Fedor vs. Muhammad Ali? Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee!

killerinstinct
09-19-2006, 05:52 AM
Fedor would easily take him down and easily defeat him.In a boxing match Ali wins hands down.In an mma ring Fedor murders Ali.

icemanct
09-20-2006, 06:07 AM
Who wins in the classic matchup of Fedor vs. Muhammad Ali? Fly like a butterfly, sting like a bee!lmfao!!!!!!!!!!"fly like a butterfly"its float u dumbfuck!mma fedor wins,boxing its ali hands down

paintstik
09-20-2006, 03:15 PM
lmfao!!!!!!!!!!"fly like a butterfly"its float u dumbfuck!mma fedor wins,boxing its ali hands down

At least he spaced out his post and didn't bunch it all together like a "dumbfuck".

Afro
09-20-2006, 04:06 PM
Ali period, one of the smartest fighters alive if he fought Fedor in MMA u know the man is gonna cross-train and become great at MMA, if its boxing Fedor wouldnt last a second.. Ali is TOO SMART to be beaten in any hand to hand combat

leelandk
09-27-2006, 06:16 AM
Ali period, one of the smartest fighters alive if he fought Fedor in MMA u know the man is gonna cross-train and become great at MMA, if its boxing Fedor wouldnt last a second.. Ali is TOO SMART to be beaten in any hand to hand combat

Fedor in MMA, Fedor in boxing. Ali would be a joke against the modern boxer, not to mention the modern MMA fighter.

Afro
09-27-2006, 06:18 AM
Fedor in MMA, Fedor in boxing. Ali would be a joke against the modern boxer, not to mention the modern MMA fighter.
are you on crack?

leelandk
09-27-2006, 06:23 AM
are you on crack?

I think its the same in all sports, the fighters evolve physically and athletically with time. I am not disrespecting Ali, just my opinion.

Afro
09-27-2006, 06:25 AM
I think its the same in all sports, the fighters evolve physically and athletically with time. I am not disrespecting Ali, just my opinion.
but he fought and KO'd George Foreman who had no problem beating modern day fighters, Ali would have no trouble either! its BOXING bro he can handle modern day fighters boxing hasnt changed, he was the greatest boxer that ever live he could outbox a ton of these modern day fighters cuz these guys dont have the boxing skills he had

killerinstinct
09-27-2006, 06:30 AM
he wouldn't be able to cross train long enough to catch up with fedor's superior grappling skills.Fedor takes this in an mma fight by murder.

leelandk
09-27-2006, 06:33 AM
but he fought and KO'd George Foreman who had no problem beating modern day fighters, Ali would have no trouble either! its BOXING bro he can handle modern day fighters boxing hasnt changed, he was the greatest boxer that ever live he could outbox a ton of these modern day fighters cuz these guys dont have the boxing skills he had

Man, we could get into a big debate about this. I love Ali, but he isn't the greatest. Didn't he say that Ray Robinson was the best fighter?

And Foreman beat Moorer, not exactly Lennox Lewis or a "Custamato" Tyson.

But I would chop off my legs to see a present day James Toney fight Ali, how fun would that fight be? Have their ever been bigger egos in boxing?

leelandk
09-27-2006, 06:36 AM
I was just thinking about this and it made me laugh. Picture the Ali vs. James Toney press conference!!

Afro
09-27-2006, 06:36 AM
Man, we could get into a big debate about this. I love Ali, but he isn't the greatest. Didn't he say that Ray Robinson was the best fighter?

And Foreman beat Moorer, not exactly Lennox Lewis or a "Custamato" Tyson.

But I would chop off my legs to see a present day James Toney fight Ali, how fun would that fight be? Have their ever been bigger egos in boxing?
Foreman went to war with Holyfield though and was heavy weight champ

Ali has said that Frazier is better then him too dont mean crap, Ali is the greatest he was the smartest boxer that ever lived, his legacy surpasses SRR if u ask me but you can make a strong case for SRR but Ali had the memorable fights with Liston, Frazier, Foreman, etc.. he beat a lot of greats and if the whole world took a poll on who the greatest boxer is you know Ali would win it, hes the Michael Jordan of Boxing.

leelandk
09-27-2006, 06:45 AM
Foreman went to war with Holyfield though and was heavy weight champ

Ali has said that Frazier is better then him too dont mean crap, Ali is the greatest he was the smartest boxer that ever lived, his legacy surpasses SRR if u ask me but you can make a strong case for SRR but Ali had the memorable fights with Liston, Frazier, Foreman, etc.. he beat a lot of greats and if the whole world took a poll on who the greatest boxer is you know Ali would win it, hes the Michael Jordan of Boxing.

Ali would no doubt win the poll as the greatest boxer. But I think he would win it on popularity. Ali is hands down the most popular boxer.

Since you are a boxing fan with the 'Nard' pic, did you read the interview with him saying he wanted to move up to Heavyweight to defend the USA? If he could put the weight on right, he could be a good heavyweight. But he is getting old!!

The Deftone
09-27-2006, 02:42 PM
:grinsmile1:

Sorry I just cant let that go, Im sure you are not actualy that dumb!! Nobody could be! B-Hop must be right.....Are you on crack?? :grinsmile1:

L.O.L....