PDA

View Full Version : Noah Inhofer?

Alvin
05-20-2006, 06:08 AM
I'm not sure how I feel about Noah's decision to leave TUF this year.

On the one hand this is a guy who has left a "game show" to save a realtionship that for all we know could be the his future wife. On the other hand is he a guy who jumps everytime his GF clicks her fingers?

Either way Dana's reaction was typical of the asshole he appears to be, but my questions are this:

If the fighters ae unable to comunicate with their loved ones, how did a letter regarding his girlfriend get to Noah?

He brought back Jesse, who I can only imagine has spent the last few weeks with his family/friends "comunicating". So why couldn't Noah have a five minute phone call?

I still don'y understand why Dana brought back the one losing Ortiz fighter for a Shamrock fighter who are now 5 down?

arashikagepunishment
05-20-2006, 09:26 AM
personally i don't think dana is an asshole. they have rules and i believe that he was right when he said if he did it for one person then he'd have to do it for everybody and what sense would that make. i mean his situation wasnt important. it was something that could of been prolonged. i mean he could of waited. i mean i bet she would be much happier if he would of stayed and had the possibility to have won. lets face it any woman would rather a guy come home with a nice contract and some cash money, then come home empty handed. i think he robbed himself of a great oppertunity. plus i believe he robbed others who (though debatable) when put in the same situation they would of stayed. it's a shame he left too. as they said they guy was already in the semi-finals and i believe he could of won.

Clint
05-20-2006, 11:19 AM
In my opinion Noah is a douche. He only had 2 weeks (and possibly less) anyways. Why give up your chance to support yourself/her financially just to go back. He even stated on the TUF forum that the letter said that she was upset but that she loved him and was proud of him for what he was doing, so she wasn't even asking him to leave.

Look at some of the other guys on the show: Josh has 3 kids one of whom almost died of a brain tumor. I'm sure he would like to call home too but he doesn't ask because he knows its against the rules. I think Bisping mentioned having 2 kids. All these guys have reasons to call home.

If I was Noah and the whole situation bothered me that much, I would have handled it differently. Why not hop the fence and go look for a pay phone? Leben did it in season 1 and nobody did anything. The worst they would probably do is kick you off the show (which still looks better than quitting). Hell ask dana for a stamp and write the girl a letter. They might let you do that and you don't have to quit.

Alvin
05-20-2006, 12:47 PM
It's a good point about the others not being allowed to call their families, but
explain again why the contestants aren't allowed to call home?

It seemed Noah wanted out anyway, but Dana does not need to go on screen to slate the guy for wanting to patch things up with his GF.

Come to think of it Dana does not need to go on screen at all.

Anthony
05-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Noah should be banned from TUF board.

Alvin
05-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Noah should be banned from TUF board.
Why's that?

Clint
05-20-2006, 01:51 PM
It's a good point about the others not being allowed to call their families, but

It seemed Noah wanted out anyway, but Dana does not need to go on screen to slate the guy for wanting to patch things up with his GF.

The only real reason I can come up with for the guys not being able to call home is that happy people make for boring television. It's kinda fucked up but the show can't stay without ratings -> for ratings they need drama -> unhappy people are more likely to be dramatic

arashikagepunishment
05-20-2006, 01:51 PM
the reason these guys arent allowed outside contact with the outside world im sure is there way of showing commitment. its there way to show how dedicated they are. like dana said guys who are in the UFC they don't get alot of time with their families and things like that. so i guess he figures if they can't disconnect themselves from the outside world for a few weeks to win a contract, then they don't have what it takes to make it in the UFC.

i don't think Noah should be banned from the forum. hell i'd love to hear from him and ask him if he thinks he still made the right decision. im thinking his answer/opinion is different now from what we heard on the show.

Matt Boone
05-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Punishment is handling things for me, really nothing much left to cover. The letter was how he found out about the girl (I had originally wondered the same thing, no contact w/ outside world, how'd he hear rumor of girlfriend thinking he's cheating on him?). Secondly, who gives a shit. 6 month relationship, if it's meant to be his future wife it will. That's for starters. Secondly, if the relationship meant as much to her as it did to him, she could've waited a few more weeks to let her boyfriend she cares about so much finish trying to chase his dream. Say he did pork some other bitch on the side, he certainly isn't or won't be the next few weeks he's on that show, so why send a letter to him and fuck his head up when he's in a competition where your fighting every week? That's a shitty selfish thing to do, and for lack of better knowledge, coulda been done soley just to get her name or likeness mentioned on TV. "Oh Johnny, Peter, Abigail, come look...my boyfriend is mentioning me on TV!!!! Set the VCR!!!" Leave the man alone, he's got enough on his mind and if it was true, handle the shit when he's back. He's in a house full of guys, unless he goes fag on you with Danny and that other dude Matt? - who were acting a little iffy-iffy an episode or two back, unless he goes fag he isn't cheating on you at that particular moment in time, so ask him about the rumored cheating incident that would've had to happen before he left, when he comes back. Selfish. But it's not her fault, she's not the heel, Noah is the guy who lost his balls on national TV. Something else had to be going on in his mind, he won his fight so it couldn't of been fear of fighting or anything like that, just knowing the history of the show he had to know at least being in the semi-finals guarantees him 1,000 Ultimate Fight Night bookings, and probably some undercard PPV matches. Quitting the show on bad terms with Dana could, probably won't, but could hurt his chances of ever competing in the UFC, which has to be his dream or he wouldn't of joined up for the show in the first place. The whole thing was just stupid, he's a mental midget like Tito always says, so he didn't belong anyway. To the other dude on this thread that said why did they bring back a Tito guy when Shamrock is 5 down, I thought the guy they brought back was on Shamrock's team?

Alvin
05-21-2006, 07:53 AM
"pork some other bitch on the side"?

Nice!

djimprint
05-21-2006, 10:47 AM
The reason that they aren't allowed to talk to the outside world is probably so that they don't give away the results of the show.

I know that you can probably dig around enough and find out the results of who won what, however if people are allowed to make contact with whomever they want, they could very easily leak results to more mainstream media (well as mainstream as MMA news can really get).

Its more of a business decision really than I think punishment. Survivor contestants are bound to a similar contract on talking about results.

Alvin
05-21-2006, 01:12 PM
The reason that they aren't allowed to talk to the outside world is probably so that they don't give away the results of the show.

I know that you can probably dig around enough and find out the results of who won what, however if people are allowed to make contact with whomever they want, they could very easily leak results to more mainstream media (well as mainstream as MMA news can really get).

Its more of a business decision really than I think punishment. Survivor contestants are bound to a similar contract on talking about results.

I may be wrong here, but I think the finals for TUF were already decided before the first episode aired. So unless the beaten fighters are shut away in a cave somewhere I think their families already know the results & are keeping shtum.

It's probably like the other lad said & it's a way to show their commitment to fighting in the UFC.

Matt Boone
05-21-2006, 03:47 PM
"It's probably like the other lad said & it's a way to show their commitment to fighting in the UFC."

Agreed. And in addition to that, also shows UFC brass how these guys would handle the life style. It's not just fighting 4 times a year, you've got appearances, gotta train, fly out to events, stay in hotels, blah blah blah. You gotta become a rock star, and that means not as much time at home with your friends and family as you're used to.

As far as calling the outside world and spoiling results, they all sign waivers before they begin filming that says if they say anything to anyone before the show finishes airing on TV, then they have to pay like millions of dollars or some shit. So unless Noah is a billionaire, I doubt that was the concern of Dana. It was simply part of the rules, he agreed to them before he came in, and it wasn't an emergency situation so he had no business thinking they'd change the rules just for him.

Anthony
05-21-2006, 05:29 PM
Why's that?

He was talking all sorts of shit about all them guys and he was the one that actually quit.

killerinstinct
05-21-2006, 05:43 PM
Noah Inhofer is a fucking bitch.I'd kick his stupid ass.Oh boo hoo My GF thinks i cheated on her.Cry me a fucking river.What am I supposed to feel sorry for this dumbass loser who's only knew his GF for 6 fucking months?He is a fucking moron regardless of whether or not he would've won the competition he would've probably been brought back on some UFN card later on he would've had fame,money,and he would've been living out his dream..instead he acted like a crybaby bitch.He didn't deserve a phone call FUCK HIM AND HIS BITCH ASS WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!Josh Haynes deserves a phone call,Bisping deserves a phone call...Not that punk ass bitch Noah.What a fucking pussy...couldn't even wait 2 weeks.We can see who wears the pants in that relationship.Noah proably was cheating on her with a guy..the fucking faggit!!!

Matt Boone
05-21-2006, 07:19 PM
That would of been HILARIOUS to do. If I was Dana White I woulda done that. Kinda like Airheads where the snobby dude complains that the girl doesn't have to sit on the floor with the rest of the hostages so she don't get her dress dirty or something. The gunman then allows everyone to sit on a chair except the one who complained. Dana White shoulda said you know what, everyone gets a phone call except Noah. Everyone, go make your calls and get back to the gym for training. That would have rocked the body that rocks the party.

P.S. - killerinstinct, you were a little vicious on dude and his girl though, no? lol.

Anthony
05-21-2006, 07:50 PM
KI, wasnt too harsh. Knowing what we know now, I would have let KI on before Noah.

Alvin
05-22-2006, 12:56 PM
Noah Inhofer is a fucking bitch.I'd kick his stupid ass.Oh boo hoo My GF thinks i cheated on her.Cry me a fucking river.What am I supposed to feel sorry for this dumbass loser who's only knew his GF for 6 fucking months?He is a fucking moron regardless of whether or not he would've won the competition he would've probably been brought back on some UFN card later on he would've had fame,money,and he would've been living out his dream..instead he acted like a crybaby bitch.He didn't deserve a phone call FUCK HIM AND HIS BITCH ASS WHORE OF A GIRLFRIEND!!!!!Josh Haynes deserves a phone call,Bisping deserves a phone call...Not that punk ass bitch Noah.What a fucking pussy...couldn't even wait 2 weeks.We can see who wears the pants in that relationship.Noah proably was cheating on her with a guy..the fucking faggit!!!

Ah, who thought Shakespear was dead!

Alvin
05-22-2006, 01:02 PM
If "Nickname" (see I read other threads too!) is right about the fighters getting sued megabucks for letting the cat out the bag as regards results before they're aired, Bisping is gonna need a DAMN good lawyer if Submission Fighter is to believed on the "Who's your pick.." thread!!!

Matt Boone
05-22-2006, 03:21 PM
LOL @ Alvin. I'm starting to like the little crew being built on this forum. Alvin, Anthony, Submission Fighter, NinjaShogunRua, Killerinstinct, etc. etc. etc. You guys are alright. Hang in there, it takes a little while to blow up a forum.

Matt Boone
05-22-2006, 03:21 PM
P.S. - If Anthony is DuffMan of the old forums, let me just say someone got smartened up to the business. No offense, but you used to be kind of a dumbass on the old forum, never making sense. You seem to know your shit now though. I guess your time at Cruz's forum smartened you up a bit.

tha_mannniac
05-22-2006, 11:39 PM
I really can not believe that noah left for a six month relationship, I totally support Dana. He was not mentally tough enough to stay there. This is a chance in a life time to go and be an ultimate fighter in the big league. He messed up royally.

newwatcher
05-23-2006, 02:18 AM
Punishment is handling things for me, really nothing much left to cover. The letter was how he found out about the girl (I had originally wondered the same thing, no contact w/ outside world, how'd he hear rumor of girlfriend thinking he's cheating on him?). Secondly, who gives a shit. 6 month relationship, if it's meant to be his future wife it will. That's for starters. Secondly, if the relationship meant as much to her as it did to him, she could've waited a few more weeks to let her boyfriend she cares about so much finish trying to chase his dream. Say he did pork some other bitch on the side, he certainly isn't or won't be the next few weeks he's on that show, so why send a letter to him and fuck his head up when he's in a competition where your fighting every week? That's a shitty selfish thing to do, and for lack of better knowledge, coulda been done soley just to get her name or likeness mentioned on TV. "Oh Johnny, Peter, Abigail, come look...my boyfriend is mentioning me on TV!!!! Set the VCR!!!" Leave the man alone, he's got enough on his mind and if it was true, handle the shit when he's back. He's in a house full of guys, unless he goes fag on you with Danny and that other dude Matt? - who were acting a little iffy-iffy an episode or two back, unless he goes fag he isn't cheating on you at that particular moment in time, so ask him about the rumored cheating incident that would've had to happen before he left, when he comes back. Selfish. But it's not her fault, she's not the heel, Noah is the guy who lost his balls on national TV. Something else had to be going on in his mind, he won his fight so it couldn't of been fear of fighting or anything like that, just knowing the history of the show he had to know at least being in the semi-finals guarantees him 1,000 Ultimate Fight Night bookings, and probably some undercard PPV matches. Quitting the show on bad terms with Dana could, probably won't, but could hurt his chances of ever competing in the UFC, which has to be his dream or he wouldn't of joined up for the show in the first place. The whole thing was just stupid, he's a mental midget like Tito always says, so he didn't belong anyway. To the other dude on this thread that said why did they bring back a Tito guy when Shamrock is 5 down, I thought the guy they brought back was on Shamrock's team?
The guy they brought back was the same guy Noah beat.That's why team Tito was so pissed off.

Dana said that they are not allowed outside contact to test thier mental training or however he put it.If they ain't mentally strong enough to go 6 weeks with no contact then they won't mentally survive in the UFC.

Alvin
05-24-2006, 02:51 PM
Nothing to do with the thread as such but a friend of mine posted a link to me about Dana which made me LMAO.

It's probably old, but whatever:

http://fetch.noxsolutions.com/mancow/mp3/phonescams/scam_danawhite.mp3

I beginning to like Dana a little bit after this.

Kimuras"R"Us
05-30-2006, 05:59 PM
Dana was great on that. hahaha. the best part was that they picked The Natural as the gay ultimate fighter. hahaha, all they needed to say was he and Chuck Liddell were in a relationship and that would've been one of the funniest things i've ever heard.

TCS
06-01-2006, 02:00 PM
The one question sticking out in my mind right now, after reading one of boones posts is this. If Noah actually made it to ufc after this, would his fighter name be Noah " Porky" Inhofer" lol or maybe Noah" I porked a chick on the side" inhofer :P lol

spman2099
06-25-2006, 01:03 AM
Wow this board is just chalk full of steroid boosted testosterone… I guess I will throw in my 2 cents.

A 1 month relationship can be a lot more important than a 3 year relationship. You can’t judge a relationship by the time it has been going on for; you have to judge it by the intensity of the emotions both people feel during the relationship.

Now do I think Noah did the right thing? No. But I can sure as hell see that he did the brave thing… What he did took a lot of balls; he will be ridiculed by muscle heads for the rest of his life. I for one applaud him for doing what he felt is right. Money really isn’t everything and if he proves himself to be good enough he will make it into the world of MMA.

As for Dana; I think he is a very conceited man that can’t see past the UFC. He thinks that everything should come before it, some may agree but I sure as hell don’t…

killerinstinct
06-25-2006, 02:07 AM
Wow this board is just chalk full of steroid boosted testosteroneÖ I guess I will throw in my 2 cents.

A 1 month relationship can be a lot more important than a 3 year relationship. You canít judge a relationship by the time it has been going on for; you have to judge it by the intensity of the emotions both people feel during the relationship.

Now do I think Noah did the right thing? No. But I can sure as hell see that he did the brave thingÖ What he did took a lot of balls; he will be ridiculed by muscle heads for the rest of his life. I for one applaud him for doing what he felt is right. Money really isnít everything and if he proves himself to be good enough he will make it into the world of MMA.

As for Dana; I think he is a very conceited man that canít see past the UFC. He thinks that everything should come before it, some may agree but I sure as hell donítÖ
any more relationship advice dr. phil?

Kimuras"R"Us
06-25-2006, 02:15 AM

Hahaha, nice call.

#1taz
06-25-2006, 06:13 AM
The restrictions that Dana put on the fighters makes sense...because it isn't a career choice for momma's boys, crybabies, or whiners.

The travel, the training, the injuries, and the discipline it takes to be in the top of the MMA game is intense...and if a person can't handle being away from their friends, loved ones, or family for a measly six weeks to get a chance of a lifetime...then they never ever have a chance in hell of ever being able to survive it.

Does anyone here remember when HHH came to the "Tough Enough' training center and told the wannabe pro wrestlers what the reality of a career in the WWE involved?

When he told them that it involved traveling all over the US and the world about 300 days a year, constantly working through injuries, bad food, crappy hotels, driving crumby rental cars, rushing through airports to get bad seats on lousy flights, taking lots of crap from fans, not having any privacy, and being pestered by the press - just to try for years to get a chance at a title that they wouldn't probably ever keep for over 6 months...the one guy that was supposed to be such a badass and everyone had picked to be the best potential winner bailed immediately....lol

Noah's GF didn't kill his chance to greatness and to get an opportunity of a lifetime to gain fame and fortune - he did it to himself by volunteering to surrender his manhood to her on national TV....and IMHO Dana made the right call by sending him packing immediately.

psychomikex
06-25-2006, 12:03 PM
Danny did seem queer. They should have let the cameras roll when he went into Matt's room and closed the door.

killerinstinct
06-25-2006, 02:50 PM
maybe i was a little harsh on the guy.

killerinstinct
06-26-2006, 12:57 AM
Wow this board is just chalk full of steroid boosted testosteroneÖ I guess I will throw in my 2 cents.

A 1 month relationship can be a lot more important than a 3 year relationship. You canít judge a relationship by the time it has been going on for; you have to judge it by the intensity of the emotions both people feel during the relationship.

Now do I think Noah did the right thing? No. But I can sure as hell see that he did the brave thingÖ What he did took a lot of balls; he will be ridiculed by muscle heads for the rest of his life. I for one applaud him for doing what he felt is right. Money really isnít everything and if he proves himself to be good enough he will make it into the world of MMA.

As for Dana; I think he is a very conceited man that canít see past the UFC. He thinks that everything should come before it, some may agree but I sure as hell donítÖ
I'm sorry that Noah's GF found out about your guys relationship.

Afro
06-26-2006, 01:05 AM

post of the year

Anthony
06-26-2006, 01:27 AM
maybe i was a little harsh on the guy.

You werent.

WorldsMostDangerousMan
06-26-2006, 03:21 PM
Mayby if the relationship was a longer then 6 months like say a year or two but obviously he dosn't posses the mental toughness needed to be in the UFC

spman2099
06-26-2006, 04:50 PM

Trash talk is easy...

If I wanted to throw your comment back into your face I would simply say "Why do you need advice? Having problems with your boyfriend?"

But that is so utterly juvenile.

I like to have conversations that counter arguments with other arguments; childish insults only clutter arguments. Actually that isnít 100% true; they DO speak volumes about the maturity level of the debater...

If you want to hate the guy because he has different priorities in life go ahead; but do so knowing that it reflects poorly on you.

killerinstinct
06-26-2006, 06:05 PM
Trash talk is easy...

If I wanted to throw your comment back into your face I would simply say "Why do you need advice? Having problems with your boyfriend?"

I like to have conversations that counter arguments with other arguments; childish insults only clutter arguments. Actually that isnít 100% true; they DO speak volumes about the maturity level of the debater...

If you want to hate the guy because he has different priorities in life go ahead; but do so knowing that it reflects poorly on you.
how many more Dr.Phils are on these forums?

Edgucator
06-26-2006, 09:25 PM
how many more Dr.Phils are on these forums?
I pray to God there aren't. Noah couldn't handle the UFC lifestyle, he wussed out over a matter he could have handled in two weeks and lost the chance of a lifetime that others would have killed for.

Alvin
06-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Trash talk is easy...

Touche, I love the way you put yourself on a pedestal by saying if I wanted to retort in a childish manner I would say blah, blah, blah but I'm too mature so I won't (although you just did!!!!)

Classy.

Alvin
06-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Danny did seem queer. They should have let the cameras roll when he went into Matt's room and closed the door.

Err, if you are right, why would you want to see that?

spman2099
06-28-2006, 01:56 AM
Touche, I love the way you put yourself on a pedestal by saying if I wanted to retort in a childish manner I would say blah, blah, blah but I'm too mature so I won't (although you just did!!!!)

Classy.

I understand how it looked, but I wanted to prove my point of how easy it is to trash talk...

silverfx381
07-04-2006, 12:08 PM
personally i don't think dana is an asshole. they have rules and i believe that he was right when he said if he did it for one person then he'd have to do it for everybody and what sense would that make. i mean his situation wasnt important. it was something that could of been prolonged. i mean he could of waited. i mean i bet she would be much happier if he would of stayed and had the possibility to have won. lets face it any woman would rather a guy come home with a nice contract and some cash money, then come home empty handed. i think he robbed himself of a great oppertunity. plus i believe he robbed others who (though debatable) when put in the same situation they would of stayed. it's a shame he left too. as they said they guy was already in the semi-finals and i believe he could of won.

I am in no way going to argue with u. YOur point is so correct is is pin point.

silverfx381
07-04-2006, 12:12 PM

When people are deprived of friends, family things they love and enjoy It can be a deep hardship. I think there is a couple reason for these contestants not to be able to speak to the outside world.

1. To keep them focused on the reason they are there.
If they are allowed to talk to the people back home then the hardshipps every back home is dealing with suddenly becomes a burded on the contestants mind forcing them to not devote full attention.

2. Testosterone build up.
When I was in basic Training for the army It lasted 9 weeks, it still does. And the whole time i was there i did not develope a hard on nor did anyone i was there with, we began to ask eachother because we thought we had something wrong with all of us. We then came to the understanding that It was something in the eggs. This is not a proven fact but We all came to an aggreement that They put something in the eggs to make it where we cant get ahrd which in turns make it where we cant jack off which in turn builds up sperm which in turn builds up testosterone which inturn makes a persons energy level and stamina (which in basic training you need a lot of it) increase.
I once watched a rickson gracie documentary where he fully admits he doesnt have sex for at least 9 weeks before a fight. Neither does royce.

So I think it is all mental what these rules are for.

silverfx381
07-04-2006, 12:15 PM

And DANA WHITE CAN DO WHATEVER THE FUCK HE WANTS , He is the goddamned UFC PRES, I think Noah is a fucking dumb, retarded, nincompoop for quitting. He doesnt even to deserve to live. He is just a big waste of space and the best thing for him to do is pull his bottom lip over his head and swallow because No guy in his right state of mind would do this sort of thing with so much on the line.

silverfx381
07-04-2006, 12:33 PM

I cant see how you think NOAH pinchoffer did the BRAVE THING. HOW? I think you got a screw loose like him.

silverfx381
07-04-2006, 12:39 PM
Trash talk is easy...

I like to have conversations that counter arguments with other arguments; childish insults only clutter arguments. Actually that isn’t 100% true; they DO speak volumes about the maturity level of the debater...

Why have a Low priority above a high priority? Why go home with your tail between your legs to a girl u screwed over when you can win the finals and have plenty of bitchs chasing you. Go screw you and ur high prioritys!

Alvin
07-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Riiiiight, Dana didn't want the fighters to call home.........because he didn't want them having a boner?!?!?

Just reading your posts I have to think each one was made downing brewski's, they get a little more animated each time!

"Fucking, dumb NINCOMPOOP!!!!"

silverfx381
07-04-2006, 03:07 PM
I see you liked that alvin, Yeah i kinda went outa the way with the whole boner hting huh?.... well its all downhill from here, <hey ma, bring me another brewski>!

Alvin
07-04-2006, 04:22 PM
"So I says, blue M&M, green M&M, they all end up the same....you make me wanna wretch! 5 dollars?!?!?"

billwilliams70
08-25-2006, 01:51 AM
:angrrry:

We're just now getting to see TUF 3 here in Iraq, and that's the episode that just aired yesterday. Made me and my buddies pretty sick.

We made a choice, a choice to serve our country and we ended up here, granted we're not shut out from the rest of the world, but we are over here nonetheless. Noah made a choice to attempt to become a UFC Fighter and gain a whopping six figure contract (I'll see nothing of the sort when my time is complete here, no matter how well I do). He quit, he shouldn't be allowed to fight for UFC at all, even in a preliminary capacity.

Later.

Boo
08-26-2006, 04:12 AM
A few good recent examples: Joe "Big Daddy" Stevenson hadn't been home for two months before his last fight, Babalu has moved into an apartment away from his family while preparing for his fight with Chuck, and Tito isolating himself up at Big Bear for 6 to 8 weeks before a fight.

I'm sure isolating the TUF contestants makes for good TV, but it really is a way to see if they mentally have what it takes.

As for Noah...I agree he really blew it by not sticking out two more weeks on the show, and his gf shouldn't have burdened him with bullshit when he needed to focus on training, but why is everyone feeling soooo hostile about it? Seems their behavior was immature, but don't think it was evil. What's up?

steelebone
08-31-2006, 08:23 AM
Why are we wasting time on Noah? This guys a complete moron. Dana will never have him in the UFC because he's weak and his fighting skills were weak at best. I hope he's pullin some ass in South Dakota before his 15 minute of ultimate fighter fame are up.