PDA

View Full Version : Best Fat Loss Supplement???

Paytheplayer
03-12-2008, 07:35 PM
Hey guys I was just wonderin. Im a bigger dude, 5'10 216lbs, just down in the past week from 220lbs. I have a lot of muscle mass, but still that pesky jiggle here and there. Over the last few years, I've taken a few fat loss supplements, some working better than others. I was just curious if anybody has taken anything, and KNOWS if anything has proven to produce great results. I just want to shed fat, and get down to around 200-205lbs. Thanks

Ubermensch
03-12-2008, 09:11 PM
You need to change your lifestyle that is what REALLY gets rid of fat if you take a supplement it will be a quick fix and most are bad for the heart. Run in beween your sets instead of resting will help. But you really need to have an active life style with a really good diet....Plain and simple.

Rufio
03-13-2008, 04:33 AM
Do low intensity cardio on an empty stomache in the morning. As far as supplements go, you have to pay attention to the ingredients. CLA works well, but you have to use it consistently for several months as it involves a completely enzymatic process of shrinking fat cells. Beyond that, look for thermogenic pills with caffeine, synephrine, yohimbine HCL, E & Z guggelsterones, green tea extract, and L-Carnitine. Or buy Yohimbine and L-Carnitine straight. Right now I take one pill of Twinlab Ripped Fuel and one pill of Lipo 6 at the same time to combine ingredients.

Paytheplayer
03-14-2008, 05:49 AM
I took that Lipo 6 X, actually I just finished it about a month ago I thought it was alright. But i've taken things from Hyrdoxycut, Xenadrine (without ephedrine), T2's, Hot Rox, Lipo 6 X....Like Uber said I heard its all bad for your heart too, which makes sense since it speeds up your heart rate.