PDA

View Full Version : Forrest Griffin vs Wand.

scottsec
09-21-2006, 06:03 PM
This fight would be brutal. don't knw who would win but it sure would be fun to watch

Masscore
09-21-2006, 06:38 PM
Wandy would win. But you know what I am not gonna be the average poster on here and say that Wandy would KO him no problem or some shit like that. I think this would be a very exicting fight just because the two styles of fighters. It would probably be one of the most entertaining 5 minute matches ever.

Afro
09-21-2006, 06:55 PM
Wandy would KO him no problem

Masscore
09-21-2006, 07:07 PM

lol

scottsec
09-21-2006, 07:07 PM
yeah, but i'd still like to see it. I really thought Tito was gonna KO him, didn't happen.

Intellectual
09-21-2006, 08:54 PM
this would be an interesting match up. Wandy would win, but he will have his hands full. Griffin is a great fighter and in my opinion he defeated Ortiz.

Wandy via KO/TKO, but i wouldn't be surprised at all if it went to a Decision.

scottsec
09-21-2006, 09:35 PM
I think tito won that fight but if that fight goes 2 more rounds i think griffin wins...maybe even ko.

AJL416AZ
09-21-2006, 10:53 PM
Tito can't KO anybody on the feet
unless Forrest magically became a natural MW like Tanner that Tito can just run into him and slam him headfirst, then there was no chance that Tito was going to KO him.

this fight would be exciting for the first minute, like it is to see any 2 fighters stand and bang.
but Wanderlei would just overwhelm him. better recovery, better muay thai, better speed, better power.
as a fan of Forrest Griffin's personality, i would feel terrible to watch him get pounded into retardation.

killerinstinct
09-21-2006, 11:05 PM
on point.That's exactly what would happpen.

icemanct
09-22-2006, 03:52 AM
on point.That's exactly what would happpen.forrest dosent hit hard enough to knock out wanderlei

killerinstinct
09-22-2006, 03:58 AM
forrest dosent hit hard enough to knock out wanderlei
What the fuck are you quoting me for?:confusedsmilie: I didn't say Forrest would win.

icemanct
09-22-2006, 04:02 AM
What the fuck are you quoting me for?:confusedsmilie: I didn't say Forrest would win.i was just adding on to what you said,i was agreeing with you

killerinstinct
09-22-2006, 04:31 AM
i was just adding on to what you said,i was agreeing with you
My bad.I thought you were addressing me.Sorry.

Mastiff_owner
09-22-2006, 06:31 AM
fun fight to watch but like everyone else said wandy would overwhelm him. I think the only time he has been ko'd was by horn and a head kick. Forrest has a solid chin just not sure how long he would last.

j.farrell
09-22-2006, 03:50 PM
[QUOTE=Afro Samurai]Wandy would KO him no problem[/Q
i think me and afro share a brain sometimes..wand would punish him..i like forrest and everything..he always brings it..i just dont think he is ready for wand..maybe in a year or so..he needs to sharpen up his stand up first..

j.farrell
09-22-2006, 03:52 PM
yeah, but i'd still like to see it. I really thought Tito was gonna KO him, didn't happen.
i didnt think tito would ko him..the fight went pretty much the way i thought it would

scottsec
09-22-2006, 05:48 PM
Didnt tito beat wandy?? If thats the case then why so much as to wether forest could hang with wand? I think wand would win( probably by ko) but it would not be easy. I don't think anybody would destroy griffin. He's to dumb to get seriously hurt.

Afro
09-22-2006, 06:24 PM
Didnt tito beat wandy?? If thats the case then why so much as to wether forest could hang with wand? I think wand would win( probably by ko) but it would not be easy. I don't think anybody would destroy griffin. He's to dumb to get seriously hurt.
tito beat wandy when wandy was on his way up, hes in his prime now and Griffin isnt even CLOSE to his talent, hes FAR AND WIDE away from it the only thing that keeps Griffin in this fight is his heart, his standup is average against fighters with bad standup like Tito, up against a world class striker and fighter his standup would look like that of a cans, his ground game is not even CLOSE to wands it be like Tyson boxing a 2 year old.

The Iceman
09-23-2006, 09:38 AM
Silva would not KO Forrest easily or without a fight, you have to be really dumb to come up with a comment like that...... I believe Silva would win this fight and probably by KO but not easily

killerinstinct
09-23-2006, 05:16 PM
Silva would not KO Forrest easily or without a fight, you have to be really dumb to come up with a comment like that...... I believe Silva would win this fight and probably by KO but not easily
pretty dumb to think that one of the top 3 LHW's in the world couldn't easily KO a guy who's not even in the top 15 LHW's in the world and a guy who is extremely sloppy.

AJL416AZ
09-23-2006, 07:09 PM
i think that the KO wouldnt be easy just because Forrest has got a chin like iron
ive never even seen the dude get rocked

the W would be easy, but it would be a TKO, overwhelming him after a good shot that would win Wandy that fight.

matto
09-23-2006, 07:44 PM

u thought tito would ko him? tito wont ko anybody unless it is from a slam. if forest faces a great striker he will easily get ko'ed. this fight woundnt go past the first round. i doubt that it would even go past 2 minnutes. forest reminds me of my pouty cousin. when he gets mad he just runds at u, and swinging amlessly. wand would ko him so fast it woudnt even be fun to watch.

killerinstinct
09-23-2006, 11:45 PM
i think that the KO wouldnt be easy just because Forrest has got a chin like iron
ive never even seen the dude get rocked

the W would be easy, but it would be a TKO, overwhelming him after a good shot that would win Wandy that fight.
Jeremy Horn Koed Forrest.Griffin doesn't have an iron chin.He hasn't even fought anyone in the UFC that could really test his chin.Wanderlei would knock him out in the first round.

AJL416AZ
09-23-2006, 11:48 PM
being KOed from being kicked in the face doesnt mean that he doesnt have a good chin. Bonnar's not a bad boxer, and he has decent power, and he couldnt even make Griffin's head snap back.

now i'm not saying bonnar and wanderlei even have similar KO power, but that shows pretty good chin.

now i do believe Wanderlei definitely would hurt him good and TKO him early in the first, but i dont see Forrest getting KOd by one punch. he would have to soccer kick him in the face.

killerinstinct
09-23-2006, 11:49 PM
being KOed from being kicked in the face doesnt mean that he doesnt have a good chin. Bonnar's not a bad boxer, and he has decent power, and he couldnt even make Griffin's head snap back.

i do believe Wanderlei definitely would hurt him good and TKO him early in the first, but i dont see Forrest getting KOd by one punch. he would have to soccer kick him in the face.
Bonnar doesn't really have the power to KO people.I'm not impressed with Griffin's chin untill I see him take a hard shot from a guy with power.

scottsec
09-24-2006, 01:39 AM
Heh heh... id love to see it

pbod8
11-16-2006, 02:31 AM
I think if forrest ever get the ko power he needs. wand would have a problem. My money right now goes with wand

liddell316
11-16-2006, 06:02 AM
Wand would most likely rock him at some point in the first round, then punce and pound his head into the mat for a victory.