PDA

View Full Version : Mir vs aa

scottsec
09-22-2006, 12:23 AM
i want to see this fight bad. doubt it will ever happen. Would be good if mir decides to get into shape

Intellectual
09-22-2006, 12:31 AM
AA via KO/TKO/Sub/Decision

but if Mir comes back in good shape, then i'd probably say

AA via Ko/TKO/Sub/Decision

lol

killerinstinct
09-22-2006, 12:59 AM
AA via KO/TKO/Sub/Decision

but if Mir comes back in good shape, then i'd probably say

AA via Ko/TKO/Sub/Decision

lol
no way AA would submit Mir.Out of shape or not Mir wouldn't lose by sub.If Mir was in good fighting shape this would be a very intriguing match up considering that Arlovski hasn't ever really faced a guy that is pretty good on the ground.

Intellectual
09-22-2006, 01:12 AM
no way AA would submit Mir.Out of shape or not Mir wouldn't lose by sub.If Mir was in good fighting shape this would be a very intriguing match up considering that Arlovski hasn't ever really faced a guy that is pretty good on the ground.

yea that is true, but i just based my opinion on how everyone claims AA has an excellent sambo background.

AJL416AZ
09-22-2006, 01:55 AM
he does
jr world champion in sambo. not a feat you can look down at all

Livebyit_Fightbyit
09-22-2006, 07:46 PM
AA by unbelieveable knockout punch to the temple resulting in first ever Ultimate Funeral Championship.

matto
09-22-2006, 11:03 PM
aa easily by ko if mir was in horrible shape like he has been lately but aa by ko even if mir was in good shape but would be a better match. mir could possilbe submit him but i doubt that it would go to the ground and aa has some excellent ground work as well that he doesnt show anyways.

Newyorkslav3
09-23-2006, 03:26 AM
If you saw Mir at the last UFC PPV, He is looking very good in shape, It was hard to tell if he was back to how he was before, but he def. looked better then his last fight.

matto
09-23-2006, 06:32 PM
actually mir gained more then 5 pounds from ufc 57 to ufc 61. and he didnt look as bad is because he wasnt facing as tough as a fighter as cruz was. cruz went 3 rounds with jeff monson and dan christionson isnt anywhere near that level.

Newyorkslav3
09-23-2006, 10:37 PM
actually mir gained more then 5 pounds from ufc 57 to ufc 61. and he didnt look as bad is because he wasnt facing as tough as a fighter as cruz was. cruz went 3 rounds with jeff monson and dan christionson isnt anywhere near that level.

I meant after his fight with Christionson, He looked to have lost some weight after the Congo fight, where he mentioned he wanted to fight Mir, Mir wasn't looking as bad as he did at UFC 61