PDA

View Full Version : Sanchez v. GSP

dspiro
09-22-2006, 06:22 AM
I can't see how this wouldn't be an exciting match. No clue who would win.

AJL416AZ
09-22-2006, 07:06 AM
i do
GSP by domination

he's made more then one contender look like an amateur.
he destroyed Karo who Diego had a war with. he destroyed trigg. and he would destroy diego

warrior06
09-22-2006, 07:16 AM
Don't completely underestimate Diego. I never would have thought he would have beat Karo in that fashion, but he did.

This is the match I think ought to happen to fight the winner of hughes vs penn.

It would be close and it could go either way depending on who has a better 3rd round.

Afro
09-22-2006, 07:37 AM
Don't completely underestimate Diego. I never would have thought he would have beat Karo in that fashion, but he did.

This is the match I think ought to happen to fight the winner of hughes vs penn.

It would be close and it could go either way depending on who has a better 3rd round.
in what fashion? A very very close decision?

Legend
09-22-2006, 08:13 AM
I would say GSP by UD. But not as dominate as most ppl would expect.

Livebyit_Fightbyit
09-22-2006, 07:38 PM
But not as dominate as most ppl would expect.

Are you kidding me? GSP would destroy diego by tapout. It would be a good first round but then GSP would quit playing in the second and come out take it to the ground and submit him. GSP WILL BE WW CHAMP BY MIDDLE OF '07:ahh:

Intellectual
09-22-2006, 07:38 PM
GSP via Death

scottsec
09-22-2006, 07:48 PM
Yeah, i'd say GSP. Sanchez will be someone to reckon with later but, gsp has got so much more experience in the big fights. I really think gsp wouldve beaten hughes this time.

Afro
09-22-2006, 07:54 PM
Sanchez by LnP

Sike! GSP by spinning heel kick knock Diego's stomach through his mouth

killerinstinct
09-22-2006, 09:01 PM
GSP first round TKO.He'd easily take Diego down and dominate him.

matto
09-22-2006, 11:05 PM
he would easily beat deigo, diego is good but couldnt even stand a round with the top 3 hughes, gsp and peen.

killerinstinct
09-23-2006, 04:10 AM
GSP has dominated better wrestlers than Diego.He easliy took Trigg down and dominated him.GSP was even able to take Hughes down.GSP would murder Diego.

mattsoper
09-23-2006, 05:09 AM

why should GSP have to have another number one contender fight...I don't think he should have another number one contender fight after he won the last one

\he should be the next one to face the champ

WadoKai
09-25-2006, 10:10 PM
GSP I think will beat anybody in the WW division on most days.

I especially liked it when he smacktalked Matt Hughes after the Penn fight.

"Congratulations, I'm not impressed with your performance"