PDA

View Full Version : Franklin Vs Henderson

j.farrell
09-22-2006, 02:31 PM
id like to see this match up..i think rich is a better striker..but we all know he is prone to catch a heavy hand which we all know henderson has..i think henderson could take rich down..i could see henderson do well in the clinch..maybe catch rich with that big right and put him away..on the flip side i think rich could easily catch dan with a big left or a knee in the clinch..

UFC VS PRIDE
fedor vs silvia
wand vs chuck
henderson vs franklin
gomi vs pretty much who ever feels like getting beat up on tv( maybe bj could drop back down for a rematch)

Punk Ass
09-22-2006, 04:44 PM
I think dan henderson would win. He's fought better fighters IMO. Probably KO

Afro
09-22-2006, 05:34 PM
Prime vs Prime.. Hendo all the way!

killerinstinct
09-22-2006, 07:12 PM
Henderson is a better all around fighter.He should win with little difficulty.

Intellectual
09-22-2006, 07:52 PM
Henderson is a better all around fighter.He should win with little difficulty.

co-sign

j.farrell
09-22-2006, 08:27 PM
I think dan henderson would win. He's fought better fighters IMO. Probably KO
yes he certainly has..i still think it would be a good fight..

matto
09-23-2006, 12:08 AM
dan henderson. he is the better striker and has way better wrestling so he would be very very hard for franklin to takedown. he would use his right and ko rich easily.

as far as gomi, penn will drop down to 155 once hughes beats him and he will be the best lw in the world and would beat gomi again in a rematch and sherk might pose a threat to gomi. kenny would probably lose and pulver might have a chance in a rematch.

j.farrell
09-23-2006, 01:34 AM
[QUOTE=matto]dan henderson. he is the better striker and has way better wrestling so he would be very very hard for franklin to takedown. he would use his right and ko rich easily.

as far as gomi, penn will drop down to 155 once hughes beats him and he will be the best lw in the world and would beat gomi again in a rematch and sherk might pose a threat to gomi. kenny would probably lose and pulver might have a chance in a rematch.[/QUOTe
i think gomi ko's pulver again..he definently ko's ken flo..i dont see sherk doing anything with gomi either..i think penn is the only one on the short list with a really good shot..

AJL416AZ
09-23-2006, 04:26 AM
Hendo is a great fighter

but if the Hendo that showed up to the last few fights comes to fight Franklin without the cardio he used to have, and tried to just stand and throw that big right hand, he will lose that fight.
i think Ace is on top of his game right now, and is the best MW in the world. and until Hendo comes back and convincingly destroys his next opponent, i'll go with Franklin