PDA

View Full Version : worst semifinalist on tuf3

tank106
06-03-2006, 05:50 PM
ok, so we are down to the semifinals with 4 mw's(kendall,kalib,rory,ed) and 4 lhw's(mike,jesse,matt,josh) who do u all think is the worst semifinalist in each class. for me, i'll go with rory for mw...he was getting completely owned in round 1 with his fight against solomon, then he threw a lazy lick and it somehow put him to sleep. plus he seemed really nervous in there for a prelim fight, so i can imagine he'll be worse in a semi fight. for lhw, i like them all, but matt kind of disappointed me..he could've finished mike a few times in the fight with a rnc but didn't capitalize.his lack of submission skills and overall mma exp. will be his downfall imo, plus he doesn't react well when he gets rocked. plus for a guy who is supposedly training for the next olympics he was in extremely hard shape after a 10 min.fight and needed an oxygen tank..maybe he had to cut alot of weight and was dehydrated, he looks big for a 205 lber, i'd say he walks around at 220, maybe 225. give me some feedback...

Afro
06-03-2006, 05:57 PM
Josh for LHW, Tait isnt that good of a fighter and I felt Tait won that, Josh looks out of shape and unimpressive

MW, ima go with Rory because hes garbage, slow and unco-ordinated.. Solomon was beatin him till he gassed, and got caught with an unintentional knee.. Rory will lose his next fight no questions asked.. hes not goin up against a 5'9 fighter like Solomon.. the next guy he faces will be able to overpower him which isnt hard to do.

Ortiz-Hughes_UFC KINGS07
06-03-2006, 06:07 PM
rory. Solomon owned his ass with ease. josh .

UnToUchabLe
06-04-2006, 07:15 PM
Hands down, Josh. He looks to have no skills other than swinging crazy. You'll never be able to convince me that he beat Tait.

mattsoper
06-04-2006, 10:01 PM
if matt doesn't get in better shape it'll be tough for him to move on...I really wanted to see him and bisping but now I feel like bisping would kill...josh is pretty bad too

Rory I do not like...he just isn't a very good fighter...he looked scared and unconfident..I hope he loses his next fight

Kimuras"R"Us
06-05-2006, 05:07 AM
I hate to be unoriginal but Rory is slow and untalented. He also whines alot and it annoys me, he'll get killed his next fight.

Josh is a tough guy, but not a good fighter at all and the quote that all he can do is throw wild punches is pretty much dead on.

Afro
06-05-2006, 05:14 AM
im still in shock that Solomon lost that fight, Rory is just a big blob in everyones way.. hes out of shape, hes slow, hes not very talented.. Solomon was man handeling a guy twice his size until he gassed.. what do you think Kalib or Kendall is gonna do to this guy? or even Ed? there gonna dominate him.

Submission Fighter
06-05-2006, 06:15 AM
I dont like Rory a bit, he has no talent, no offense, no experience, and the only reason he won his pelim fight was because he threw some lazy kick. I've seen all of the fighter in the semis fight b4 and I was by some and not impressed by others. Kendall got his owned by Joe Riggs. Matt Hamil is a fighter. He knocked out a seasoned fighter and made a ground and pounder tap out. Ed beat Sallavery. Rory sucks. Josh beat a ROTR champ. Mike beat a good fighter. Forbes is ight. Kalib is a monster.

bobbybennett
06-05-2006, 04:31 PM
Rory is a pussy, but that fat Josh dude just looks like such a piece of crap.

killerinstinct
06-06-2006, 08:46 AM
rory and jesse.

SCHLAGER
06-08-2006, 11:56 AM
Jesse Forbes...plain and simple, he lost. If they wouldn't have brought him back it would actually be a debate, but he REALLY shouldn't even be around so it's pretty cut and dry.

LA Suxs
06-09-2006, 08:31 AM
I hate to be unoriginal but Rory is slow and untalented. He also whines alot and it annoys me, he'll get killed his next fight.

Josh is a tough guy, but not a good fighter at all and the quote that all he can do is throw wild punches is pretty much dead on.

this is in no way racist since this is from fact, the whining is part of his cultre

i've worked wit them, its like a sport and art

Kimuras"R"Us
06-09-2006, 09:18 AM
this is in no way racist since this is from fact, the whining is part of his cultre

Not to be in any way racist either, but from my experiences I can't do anything but completely agree with you.

Afro
06-09-2006, 05:41 PM

Hes too hyper though, the guy talks at like 100 MPH that makes the whining 10x worst.

Edgucator
06-13-2006, 08:47 PM
Jesse. He lost, he got caught in a armbar that was seen coming a 100 miles away, then did the next stupidest thing you can do and tried to pull out of it.:banghead: