PDA

View Full Version : Angle vs Puder

Mac
09-22-2006, 05:39 PM
This might actually happen, anyone who watches or watched wrestling when Puder tried it knows these two had legitimate heat. Now Angle is going to try fighting mma by 2007 and I just saw somewhere that Puder wants a piece of him. Who do you guys think would win? I would have to go with Angle.

matto
09-22-2006, 06:10 PM
ya i saw something that said that they had serous beef. if angle gets well rounded in other areas he could easily take puder down and possibly g and p or submissions.

Punk Ass
09-22-2006, 06:11 PM
This might actually happen, anyone who watches or watched wrestling when Puder tried it knows these two had legitimate heat. Now Angle is going to try fighting mma by 2007 and I just saw somewhere that Puder wants a piece of him. Who do you guys think would win? I would have to go with Angle.

Do to the fact that Angle has never fought a MMA match in his life, it would be a little silly just to say angle would win. Puder is undefeated so far 3and 0 with two win coming by subs. And he's much younger than Angle, Angle is 38 years old, he should just recover from those injuries and go back to wrestling.

I think you were a little biased in your statement.

Mac
09-22-2006, 07:11 PM
Do to the fact that Angle has never fought a MMA match in his life, it would be a little silly just to say angle would win. Puder is undefeated so far 3and 0 with two win coming by subs. And he's much younger than Angle, Angle is 38 years old, he should just recover from those injuries and go back to wrestling.

I think you were a little biased in your statement.
Not biased at all, I'm not an Angle fan. The guy is an olympic gold medalist is the reason I feel he would win. I'm not saying he would destroy Puder, hell, I don't know that he would win, that's just who I would pick.

Newyorkslav3
09-22-2006, 09:25 PM
Yes, and if you heard or read on the Howard Stern Show, Dana White took a few calls from fans asking about Angle, and even tho. Dana didn't confirm anything, There's a pretty good chance that they could be doing business together. Can't wait to see what happens.

kaisq11
09-22-2006, 10:07 PM
Angle

killerinstinct
09-22-2006, 10:14 PM
Puder looks like a good young fighter ,but Kurt is an olympic gold metalist.I'll take Kurt.

matto
09-23-2006, 12:36 PM
kurt could easily take him down and almost anybody in mma today. but without and sub defence he would get submitted easily. he already has perfected one skill needed to be in mma. best wrestler in mma, but i think it is a little too late for him to jump in there. maybe a few fights but he wont get to the top.he is taking a huge pay cut from going to mma and i wonder why he decided that. Puder is a great fighter that might get to the top eventually. but id be looking out for lesnar, he will be the hw champ one day.

brytown24
09-26-2006, 09:17 PM
Angle just joined the TNA (Total Nonstop Action) roster. it was announced at the end of the No Surrender ppv. now if u are a fan of pro wrestling you could look forward to a possible Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle dream match.

if angle were to face puder i think he would win pretty easy tho. he's to good a wrestler. wrestling is the best skill a fighter can have.:confusedsmilie:

Punk Ass
09-26-2006, 09:54 PM
Angle just joined the TNA (Total Nonstop Action) roster. it was announced at the end of the No Surrender ppv. now if u are a fan of pro wrestling you could look forward to a possible Samoa Joe vs Kurt Angle dream match.

if angle were to face puder i think he would win pretty easy tho. he's to good a wrestler. wrestling is the best skill a fighter can have.:confusedsmilie:

JuJitsu is the best skill a fighter could have. It's been proven over and over JuJitsu > wrestling and I think Puder has already dabbed into it because he has subbed a few fighters. Unless Angle gets his Sub defense up, he's not going anywhere in MMA, and time is ticing for him.

leelandk
09-26-2006, 10:36 PM
Hughes wrestling > Penn's JJ last night imo.

strife
09-26-2006, 10:41 PM
Hughes wrestling > Penn's JJ last night imo.

What....

Demon Dave
09-27-2006, 07:49 AM
Well, here’s my 2 cents worth, as a fighter, promoter and wrestling fan, I’d have to give the mat based wrestling side to Angle, however, Puder can strike. I vividly remember the Tough Enough episode where Angle was a bit to arrogant for his own good and gave a bit of an open challenge to the contestants, Puder accepted and before you knew it, Puder had Angle in the guard and was locking up a Kimora. Referee Charles Robinson quickly counted Puder’s shoulders and awarded Kurt the pin fall. So, I’d love to see it happen, I do think there is some bad blood, but hell, I’d love to host it here in South Africa, show me a promoter that wouldn’t want that on a card!!!